Anyone seen an autopsy report on Officer Brian Sicknik?

View attachment 455013

Still waiting for them to reveal the name of the assassin who executed the unarmed female protester in the Capitol.

*****SMILE*****

:)

File an FOI.

1612881238635.png

I see that Xiden's administration already has something to hide.

Didn't they have a Lee Harvey Oswald ready to take the fall?

Oh that's right only drug dealers and addicts hyped up on a lethal dose of fentanyl while resisting arrest deserve to have riots that burn down cities across the country so the go-fund-me can afford a gold casket and large funeral for them.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 455013

Still waiting for them to reveal the name of the assassin who executed the unarmed female protester in the Capitol.

*****SMILE*****

File an FOI.

View attachment 455015

Oh that's right only drug dealers and addicts hyped up on a lethal dose of fentanyl while resisting arrest deserve to have riots that burn down cities across the country so the go-fund-me can afford a gold casket and large funeral for them.

*****SMILE*****

Congratulations on being such a clear articulate babbling brook. Once again this trial is not about what BLM Antifa or anyone else did while on summer vacation.

View attachment 455013

*****SMILE*****

File an FOI.

View attachment 455015

*****SMILE*****

Congratulations on being such a clear articulate babbling brook. Once again this trial is not about what BLM Antifa or anyone else did while on summer vacation.

1612882182434.png

Don't worry there's plenty more where that came from for the next four years or more.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:FIREdevil:

A HUGE part of the Leftist narrative that fuels today's bogus "impeachment" trial is that Trump unleashed a murderous riot that KILLED A CAPITOL POLICE OFFICER! The narrative is that one of the rioters bashed Officer Sicknick's head with a fire extinguisher, thus resulting in fatal injuries. Sicknick did die, of course, even a Leftist Narrative has a germ of truth. But despite the existence of a nationwide manhunt for everyone who participated in the January festivities, no one has been charged with homicide, and there is no indication that they are looking at any particular human to charge in the Officer's death.

Hasn't the FBI read the Democrat talking points???

But here's the thing: "We" don't know why the officer died; what we do know however is that HE DIDN'T DIE FROM BEING STRUCK WITH A FIRE EXTINGUISHER. His death didn't result from being struck with anything.

"Sources, however, told CNN that the medical examiner 'did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma . . . and early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true.'”

So here's a question for you - and I risk being a CONSPIRACY THEORIST: Is the medical examiner's report being held up (it's more than a month since they got their hands on Sicknick's body) until after the Senate impeachment trial? Because it will reveal that Sicknick died of a stroke, or a heart attack, or something only tangentially related to the riots.

How knows? But we do know that the Narrative is a lie.
What we do know is that he died from injuries sustained during the insurrection,
be it from a fire extinguisher (the immediate response BEFORE a more detailed
examination), and the statement was made by others besides the Dems). So
get off it.
Key Facts. Sicknick, 42, died in the hospital on January 7 from injuries sustained while “physically engaging with protesters,” according to a Capitol Police force statement, but the cause of his injuries—and the perpetrator or perpetrators behind his killing—remain a mystery.

A HUGE part of the Leftist narrative that fuels today's bogus "impeachment" trial is that Trump unleashed a murderous riot that KILLED A CAPITOL POLICE OFFICER! The narrative is that one of the rioters bashed Officer Sicknick's head with a fire extinguisher, thus resulting in fatal injuries. Sicknick did die, of course, even a Leftist Narrative has a germ of truth. But despite the existence of a nationwide manhunt for everyone who participated in the January festivities, no one has been charged with homicide, and there is no indication that they are looking at any particular human to charge in the Officer's death.

Hasn't the FBI read the Democrat talking points???

But here's the thing: "We" don't know why the officer died; what we do know however is that HE DIDN'T DIE FROM BEING STRUCK WITH A FIRE EXTINGUISHER. His death didn't result from being struck with anything.

"Sources, however, told CNN that the medical examiner 'did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma . . . and early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true.'”

So here's a question for you - and I risk being a CONSPIRACY THEORIST: Is the medical examiner's report being held up (it's more than a month since they got their hands on Sicknick's body) until after the Senate impeachment trial? Because it will reveal that Sicknick died of a stroke, or a heart attack, or something only tangentially related to the riots.

How knows? But we do know that the Narrative is a lie.

We do huh.

So you were there, in the Capitol, with Brian Sicknick? Might wanna turn yourself in.

The impeachment trial is not about how capitol cop died on 1/6
You know that the death would play a big emotional role in the proceedings as they attempt to paint TRUMP! as evil incarnate.
It is one of those jobs where the paint does all the work. Everything is on video and those in Congress the witnesses along with the videos.
The fact that they jammed impeachment through with no debate and no interviews, etc tells me it's pure emotion driven.

Can't wait for the blubber to be incarcerated for a very long time for the officer's murder. Maybe you guys can storm the Supermax?
You already know who killed the officer? That's who's going to serve time.

You know that the death would play a big emotional role in the proceedings as they attempt to paint TRUMP! as evil incarnate.
It is one of those jobs where the paint does all the work. Everything is on video and those in Congress the witnesses along with the videos.
The fact that they jammed impeachment through with no debate and no interviews, etc tells me it's pure emotion driven.
They had all they needed in videos and Congress who are the witnesses.

They had all they needed in videos and Congress who are the witnesses.
So what was the big rush? Why not let all the facts come in, like who organized the riot to start before TRUMP!'s speech finished? How did the officer die and who killed him? Who all was actually involved? Right now it's another Orange Man Bad scenario. Like many a rush to judgement, the narrative might take some hits along the way as facts come out and become less compelling. That, I believe, is the biggest driver behind the hurry.

Forum List

Back