Anyone seen an autopsy report on Officer Brian Sicknik?

I looked for one...unable to find it.
Would have to be released by the family according to DC law and many other parts of the country, also. Your best shot is if it is introduced in evidence by prosecutors against someone charged in his death. Anybody charged yet?

Sicknick’s family is asking others to stop making his death a political issue. Unfortunately, few seem to be listening.

In a statement released by the family, they say that “many details regarding Wednesday’s events and the direct causes of Brian’s injuries remain unknown and our family asks the public and the press to respect our wishes in not making Brian’s passing a political issue.”

Capitol Police say that Sicknick did respond to Wednesday’s riots outside the Capitol but had returned to his office before collapsing.

He was taken to a hospital, where he died at 9:30 p.m. Thursday, police said.

Sources familiar with the incident believe that Sicknick’s death was driven by a medical condition.

If you watch the video presented that allegedley is the basis for the claim officer Sicknick was hit with a fire extinguisher....you do see a helmeted officer struck with the fire extinguisher.

It is is unclear if the officer who was struck by the fire extinguisher was Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, 42, who died after reportedly being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the riot, two law enforcement sources told the Associated Press.
His death is the epitomy of political....the Right murdered him.
Murdered?

The only person 'murdered' was the female veteran.

Exactly....yet the entire media keeps claiming officer brian selnick was killed by the protestors with absolutely no proof to back up their claim

As previously mentioned the investigation is still going on.

Its Q time folks...by the end of the week and you heard it hear first....not only is the guy still alive ........ Mitch and the senate GOP are hiding him as a surprise witness at Trump's impeachment trials.

If it weren't for Democrats wanting to blame the riot for his death, he would have been listed as another Covid victim.
Tell that to his parents....you people no matter how hard it is to do, you have got to find a heart under all that white meat and test it for functioning properly. I've never seen such cold ignorant mf's in my life.

The parents said to stop politicizing it...the investigation has not been finished. No evidence so far that Officer Brian Selnick was actually struck with a fire extinguisher.

Would have to be released by the family according to DC law and many other parts of the country, also. Your best shot is if it is introduced in evidence by prosecutors against someone charged in his death. Anybody charged yet?

Sicknick’s family is asking others to stop making his death a political issue. Unfortunately, few seem to be listening.

In a statement released by the family, they say that “many details regarding Wednesday’s events and the direct causes of Brian’s injuries remain unknown and our family asks the public and the press to respect our wishes in not making Brian’s passing a political issue.”

Capitol Police say that Sicknick did respond to Wednesday’s riots outside the Capitol but had returned to his office before collapsing.

Sources familiar with the incident believe that Sicknick’s death was driven by a medical condition.

If you watch the video presented that allegedley is the basis for the claim officer Sicknick was hit with a fire extinguisher....you do see a helmeted officer struck with the fire extinguisher.

It is is unclear if the officer who was struck by the fire extinguisher was Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, 42, who died after reportedly being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the riot, two law enforcement sources told the Associated Press.
"Sicknick’s family is asking others to stop making his death a political issue. Unfortunately, few seem to be listening."

Including you.

Its Q time folks...by the end of the week and you heard it hear first....not only is the guy still alive ........ Mitch and the senate GOP are hiding him as a surprise witness at Trump's impeachment trials.

If it weren't for Democrats wanting to blame the riot for his death, he would have been listed as another Covid victim.
Tell that to his parents....you people no matter how hard it is to do, you have got to find a heart under all that white meat and test it for functioning properly. I've never seen such cold ignorant mf's in my life.

No evidence so far that Officer Brian Selnick was actually struck with a fire extinguisher.
Not true. Two officers from the Capitol police reported it. That's evidence.

Murdered?

You sound like those people that say Tupac was assassinated.

Nah that bitch got shot.

Murdered?

She wasn't murdered, she committed suicide by cop when she attempted to breach the House chamber while House members were still inside. And if the government wants to play hardball with these seditious terrorists who stormed the Capitol, they can charge them with felony murder for her death.

Murdered?

She wasn't murdered, she committed suicide by cop when she attempted to breach the House chamber while House members were still inside. And if the government wants to play hardball with these seditious terrorists who stormed the Capitol, they can charge them with felony murder for her death.
WillHaftawaite, you laugh at this but you can't refute it.

Murdered?

Maybe, if you acquainted yourself with the rules for lethal force, you'd laugh at your lame post as well.

Are we sure there ever WAS a real officer Brian? At the Capitol? That day? I don't trust a thing the leftwing media tells me.

He was there according to reports i have read....but if you watch the video the media is using to claim he was the one struck with the fire extinguisher....it is not clear who the officer was....the officer struck had his helmet on and his face is not visible.

At this point the conspiracy appears to be the one claiming that officer selnick was killed by the protestors.

From what I understand the investigation is still going and it is much too soon to claim the officer was killed by the protestors.

blob:https://nypost.com/e61de6d0-3fda-4c2a-8b69-4f1455d90707

hmmmm the video was blocked. I wonder why?

HERE, TRY THIS:

I agree, it doesn't look like it was anything which could give anyone more than a bump on the head whoever was hit. If anything, charge the guy at left who threw it, they've identified everyone else. The question remains, why was the Capitol WIDE OPEN to attack that day? And how does a guy get fatally injured yet go on fighting and die hours later. Maybe if he had sought treatment right away, nothing would have happened.

Mystery #1012 in the growing number of bizarre unanswered questions surrounding everything democrats touch.

This riot started 20 minutes before the end of Trump's speech.
It's a 45 min walk to the Capital from where Trump was giving the speech.....so basically....this riot was already going for a full hour before anyone might have arrived from the Trump stump speech....so who instigated it????

Are we sure there ever WAS a real officer Brian? At the Capitol? That day? I don't trust a thing the leftwing media tells me.

He was there according to reports i have read....but if you watch the video the media is using to claim he was the one struck with the fire extinguisher....it is not clear who the officer was....the officer struck had his helmet on and his face is not visible.

At this point the conspiracy appears to be the one claiming that officer selnick was killed by the protestors.

From what I understand the investigation is still going and it is much too soon to claim the officer was killed by the protestors.

HERE, TRY THIS:

I agree, it doesn't look like it was anything which could give anyone more than a bump on the head whoever was hit. If anything, charge the guy at left who threw it, they've identified everyone else. The question remains, why was the Capitol WIDE OPEN to attack that day? And how does a guy get fatally injured yet go on fighting and die hours later. Maybe if he had sought treatment right away, nothing would have happened.

Mystery #1012 in the growing number of bizarre unanswered questions surrounding everything democrats touch.

It's a 45 min walk to the Capital from where Trump was giving the speech.....so basically....this riot was already going for a full hour before anyone might have arrived from the Trump stump speech....so who instigated it????

My understanding was that some of the Trump supporters arrived after the riot and started picking up garbage.

HERE, TRY THIS:

We already KNOW Antifa was in this deep.

I have video of the Antifa guy carrying the Confederate flag, the violent black kid, and a group of Antifa thugs caught on video changing into what THEY think is "Trump clothing."

MANY others identified Antifa breaking windows and PEACEFUL TRUMP PROTESTERS tried to stop them.

Jan 6th was an ORGANIZED LEFTIST ASSAULT

Five letter word. Starts with A, ends with A.

Agent provocateurs as always maintained.

Murdered?

Maybe, if you acquainted yourself with the rules for lethal force, you'd laugh at your lame post as well.
LOL

You would have been better off not trying to refute it. It's been investigated and the recommendation is not not charge that cop...

A preliminary investigation has found not enough evidence to forward such a recommendation to federal prosecutors, it was reported Monday evening.​

While that could change as it's only a preliminary investigation, so far, they haven't found that excessive force was used.

Forum List

Back