Anyone seen an autopsy report on Officer Brian Sicknik?

• Banned
I looked for one...unable to find it.
Would have to be released by the family according to DC law and many other parts of the country, also. Your best shot is if it is introduced in evidence by prosecutors against someone charged in his death. Anybody charged yet?

• Banned
Would have to be released by the family according to DC law and many other parts of the country, also. Your best shot is if it is introduced in evidence by prosecutors against someone charged in his death. Anybody charged yet?

Sicknick’s family is asking others to stop making his death a political issue. Unfortunately, few seem to be listening.

In a statement released by the family, they say that “many details regarding Wednesday’s events and the direct causes of Brian’s injuries remain unknown and our family asks the public and the press to respect our wishes in not making Brian’s passing a political issue.”

Capitol Police say that Sicknick did respond to Wednesday’s riots outside the Capitol but had returned to his office before collapsing.

He was taken to a hospital, where he died at 9:30 p.m. Thursday, police said.

Sources familiar with the incident believe that Sicknick’s death was driven by a medical condition.

If you watch the video presented that allegedley is the basis for the claim officer Sicknick was hit with a fire extinguisher....you do see a helmeted officer struck with the fire extinguisher.

It is is unclear if the officer who was struck by the fire extinguisher was Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, 42, who died after reportedly being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the riot, two law enforcement sources told the Associated Press.

Last edited:
Sicknick’s family is asking others to stop making his death a political issue. Unfortunately, few seem to be listening.

In a statement released by the family, they say that “many details regarding Wednesday’s events and the direct causes of Brian’s injuries remain unknown and our family asks the public and the press to respect our wishes in not making Brian’s passing a political issue.”

Capitol Police say that Sicknick did respond to Wednesday’s riots outside the Capitol but had returned to his office before collapsing.

Sources familiar with the incident believe that Sicknick’s death was driven by a medical condition.

If you watch the video presented that allegedley is the basis for the claim officer Sicknick was hit with a fire extinguisher....you do see a helmeted officer struck with the fire extinguisher.

It is is unclear if the officer who was struck by the fire extinguisher was Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, 42, who died after reportedly being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the riot, two law enforcement sources told the Associated Press.
Source?

• Banned
Jesus. Another conspiracy thread.

The Que is strong in this idiot OP.

01.jpg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLAASSIC

fact check is biased and not credible.

Last edited:

Are we sure there ever WAS a real officer Brian? At the Capitol? That day? I don't trust a thing the leftwing media tells me.

He was there according to reports i have read....but if you watch the video the media is using to claim he was the one struck with the fire extinguisher....it is not clear who the officer was....the officer struck had his helmet on and his face is not visible.

At this point the conspiracy appears to be the one claiming that officer selnick was killed by the protestors.

From what I understand the investigation is still going and it is much too soon to claim the officer was killed by the protestors.

blob:https://nypost.com/e61de6d0-3fda-4c2a-8b69-4f1455d90707

hmmmm the video was blocked. I wonder why?

Let me try that one more time......blob:https://nypost.com/f852bc8b-c4e0-4d71-8011-bb02edc1690e

Definitely blocked.

Last edited:

Are we sure there ever WAS a real officer Brian? At the Capitol? That day? I don't trust a thing the leftwing media tells me.

He was there according to reports i have read....but if you watch the video the media is using to claim he was the one struck with the fire extinguisher....it is not clear who the officer was....the officer struck had his helmet on and his face is not visible.

At this point the conspiracy appears to be the one claiming that officer selnick was killed by the protestors.

From what I understand the investigation is still going and it is much too soon to claim the officer was killed by the protestors.

blob:https://nypost.com/e61de6d0-3fda-4c2a-8b69-4f1455d90707

hmmmm the video was blocked. I wonder why?

HERE, TRY THIS:

I agree, it doesn't look like it was anything which could give anyone more than a bump on the head whoever was hit. If anything, charge the guy at left who threw it, they've identified everyone else. The question remains, why was the Capitol WIDE OPEN to attack that day? And how does a guy get fatally injured yet go on fighting and die hours later. Maybe if he had sought treatment right away, nothing would have happened.

Mystery #1012 in the growing number of bizarre unanswered questions surrounding everything democrats touch.

The one above does not show the fire extinguisher being thrown.

let me try this one.......

HERE, TRY THIS:

I agree, it doesn't look like it was anything which could give anyone more than a bump on the head whoever was hit. If anything, charge the guy at left who threw it, they've identified everyone else. The question remains, why was the Capitol WIDE OPEN to attack that day? And how does a guy get fatally injured yet go on fighting and die hours later. Maybe if he had sought treatment right away, nothing would have happened.

Mystery #1012 in the growing number of bizarre unanswered questions surrounding everything democrats touch.
Why not just commence to arresting every Democrat in sight for what they did to that poor cop?

Makes as much sense as what you're spewing.

His death is the epitomy of political....the Right murdered him.
Murdered?

The only person 'murdered' was the female veteran.

Its Q time folks...by the end of the week and you heard it hear first....not only is the guy still alive ........ Mitch and the senate GOP are hiding him as a surprise witness at Trump's impeachment trials.

If it weren't for Democrats wanting to blame the riot for his death, he would have been listed as another Covid victim.

HERE, TRY THIS:

Why not just commence to arresting every Democrat in sight for what they did to that poor cop?

Makes as much sense as what you're spewing.

White people are the only people on the planet that can take a white murderer SOB and turn em' into a alter boy via St. Hood by days end. Trust....by the time this shit is all over with, Obama, Pelosi and Democrats stormed the Capital that day dressed as Whoville rednecks willing to kill just to get to those stimulus checks.....believe

Its Q time folks...by the end of the week and you heard it hear first....not only is the guy still alive ........ Mitch and the senate GOP are hiding him as a surprise witness at Trump's impeachment trials.

If it weren't for Democrats wanting to blame the riot for his death, he would have been listed as another Covid victim.
Tell that to his parents....you people no matter how hard it is to do, you have got to find a heart under all that white meat and test it for functioning properly. I've never seen such cold ignorant mf's in my life.

Forum List

Back