Anyone see any of those teen climate tards today?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This was the day the looney-tunes climate tards were supposed to carry out a "global strike" to save the world against wind, rain, sleet, snow, and hail...

"Students Take to the Streets for Day of Action on Climate Change...

The protests are designed in part to pressure governments into doing more to combat the worst effects of climate change..."

Students Take to the Streets for Day of Action on Climate Change

I saw 5 of them waving their crappy little home-made made signs in La Crosse, Wisconsin this morning, and three of them in Viroqua.

I exercised my own First Amendment right by honking at them, and then my wife and I flipped them off. Kinda wish I had been rolling in one of these things, just for the hilarity...

Coal.Rolling.jpg

Last edited:
Kids understand the threat of Climate Change more than our President

They to busy inside playing on there play box with the A/C on full plastic waiting for their mom to drive them to the store which is only a half mile away.

Last edited:
This was the day the looney-tunes climate tards were supposed to carry out a "global strike" to save the world against wind, rain, sleet, snow, and hail...

The protests are designed in part to pressure governments into doing more to combat the worst effects of climate change..."

I saw 5 of them waving their crappy little home-made made signs in La Crosse, Wisconsin this morning, and three of them in Viroqua.

I exercised my own First Amendment right by honking at them, and then my wife and I flipped them off. Kinda wish I had been rolling in one of these things, just for the hilarity...

Coal.Rolling.jpg
You are a piece of shit.

Coal.Rolling.jpg
You are a piece of shit.

"Ohhh wahhhh! You're a poopy-head because you don't believe in manmade global warming....Wahhhh!..."

Here ya go, bub. Try on a pair of these custom-made earrings. I made them especially for you...

toilet%20paper%20earrings.jpg

When they have to enlist the aide of dumb kids they have already lost the argument....

This was a small protest.....youd think there were tens of thousands out there today!! 99% of American kids could not possibly be any more disinterested.

A huge % of adults dont give a shit about climate change....so we are supposed to believe their kids are activists on some massive scale? Next week, nobody will remember this.....people have waaaaaaaay more pressing matters to worry about!:113::113:

We know that because for 20 years, there has been zero climate change action. Doy:2up:

Forum List

Back