Anyone here ever suffer from a dreaded kidney stone?

Couple of years ago. Hit me like a brick wall. I felt physically sick to my stomach within a couple hours from feeling fine, and thought digestive problems until I noticed pink urine. I wouldn't describe it as painful. Some discomfort in my lower back.
Doctor said a little bigger and surgery would have been required. When it passed to bladder I had an overwhelming need to urinate for 24 hours. Take a leak and immediately felt like I had to go again. Finally pissed it out like a damn pellet gun.

Stomach issues, pain in the back, headache, fever, nausea, vomiting, needing to pee all the time, but not being able to, all can be symptoms of a kidney stone.
Pretty much had all those symptoms and they hit me within a couple hours. Didn't vomit, but sure felt nauseous. Two days later passed it. Just didn't really have much pain.

people on the transplant list
I've never had a transplant. I had a blood tansfusion once, but I don't believe it was necessary, because I was alive and conscious and eating and digesting food normally at the time, although I had lost a lot of blood.

They said I had attempted to commit suicide by bleeding myself to death, but now I am not so sure. I was poisoned or drugged, or else there was some type of cancer or leukemia in my bloodstream, perhaps caused by poison. I more likely saved my life from an attempted murder by poison or death from some some other undiagnosed condition.

I am highly skeptical of bloodborne illnesses, Jehovah's Witnesses, and cults of medicalism. People have different "beliefs" and they are not keen on coming clean with the truth in court.

people on the transplant list
I've never had a transplant. I had a blood tansfusion once, but I don't believe it was necessary, because I was alive and conscious and eating and digesting food normally at the time, although I had lost a lot of blood.

They said I had attempted to commit suicide by bleeding myself to death, but now I am not so sure. I was poisoned or drugged, or else there was some type of cancer or leukemia in my bloodstream, perhaps caused by poison. I more likely saved my life from an attempted murder by poison or death from some some other undiagnosed condition.

Interesting. Have you ever been exposed much to Benzene?

Probably. Propane, gasoline, kerosene, heating fuel, coal, diesel fuel, wood preservative, mothballs, aromatic tree pitch resin, various grades of motor oil, etc., etc. Such aromatic substances are too common and too pervasive among human habitation, and too essential to activities of daily living to be considered a major factor that would predispose to cancer.

I don't see any significant harm to vegetation or wildlife resulting from the presence of such compounds either.

I would conjecture that the main hazard of such chemicals is caustic burns or burning from accidental fires.

People are full of shit out on the farm, and they go looking for a lawyer, and they want to live a nice clean city life.

Probably. Propane, gasoline, kerosene, heating fuel, coal, diesel fuel, wood preservative, mothballs, aromatic tree pitch resin, various grades of motor oil, etc., etc. Such aromatic substances are too common and too pervasive among human habitation, and too essential to activities of daily living to be considered a major factor that would predispose to cancer.

I don't see any significant harm to vegetation or wildlife resulting from the presence of such compounds either.

I would conjecture that the main hazard of such chemicals is caustic burns or burning from accidental fires.

People are full of shit out on the farm, and they go looking for a lawyer, and they want to live a nice clean city life.

the reason I mentioned it is it is my understanding that Benzene can be a major contributor to some types of Leukemia. Or blood illnesses considered precursors to Leukemia.

the reason I mentioned it is it is my understanding that Benzene can be a major contributor to some types of Leukemia. Or blood illnesses considered precursors to Leukemia.
I was not tested positive for any blood-borne illnesses of note.

Benzene is a ring of six carbon atoms and six hydrogen atoms. By itself it is about the consistency and flammability of gasoline. I don't have a habit of sniffing it or ingesting it, and I'm not interested in the implications.

I'm getting some pains that are sharp, and very powerful. I figure a hernia or a kidney stone. I had it for about 10 solid minutes, then it subsided, somewhat disappeared. Too general in symptoms to narrow it down.

Anyone go through one of these? I'm drinking liters of water and hoping it works itself out. Not interested in a 10 hour wait at a hospital.

my sister gets them - nd she quantifies the pain based upon Dante's Circles of Hell

Cranberry juice is very effective but only the real stuff, not "Cranberry Juice Drink" watered down aas it is. You don't have to put up with the pain. See a urologist and look into having the stone broken up. It's essentially painless and covered by most insurance. Haven't experienced one in 30+ years. For some reason calcium hasn't been forming stones for me. It's been lining arteries. Not that long ago cardiologists turned lose a kidney-stone ultrasound thrasher on an artery that was giving me trouble A friend went through the stones thing about 3 weeks ago and fixed it DIY but it involved a hell of a lot of cranberry juice. So much his eyes turned pink.
Not cranberry juice for kidney stones. Cranberry juice for bladder health. Drink cranberry juice for kidneys stones and you will end up with kidney boulders. Berries, all berries, including cranberrys are heavy with oxylates which cause kidney stones. However if you have a UTI, by all means, drink cranberry juice. Your friend likely had a raging bladder infection and it felt like a kidney stone.

I'm getting some pains that are sharp, and very powerful. I figure a hernia or a kidney stone. I had it for about 10 solid minutes, then it subsided, somewhat disappeared. Too general in symptoms to narrow it down.

Anyone go through one of these? I'm drinking liters of water and hoping it works itself out. Not interested in a 10 hour wait at a hospital.
Call your doctor NOW!

Last edited:

1. It's a kidney stone. I suffered through them.
2. One of my stones manifested itself in severe pain in the balls.
"Normal" they said.
3. I never spent 10 hours in any emergency room in the United States but then again we don't have that glorious socialized medicine you do.
4. Most people take calcium carbonate as a mineral supplement for their bones. This is limestone! It FORMS kidney stones!
Instead, take calcium citrate and don't drink sodas. They're full of carbonic acid, the anion portion of limestone.
5. When I went in for laser crushing of my kidney stones, I put a piece of surgical tape on my manhood. It read MUP.
In each sock, I put a very small note explaining the acronym.
The anesthesiologist came in to pre-op with the head nurse, both women. I told them about the tape and said "Look in my left sock and read it."
She read "Magnificent Under Pressure" and cracked up along with the nurse.
Now read the other sock note.
She read "Most Unforgettable Patient" and cracked up again.

I bring joy and enlightenment wherever I go. It's how I roll. This response is proof. Anyone who says otherwise I will have to hunt down and kill.

Last edited:
put it this way, ive broken more bones than anyone on this board and been almost killed 4 times, worst was 2000 motorcycle accident, guy in truck turn in front of me last second I was doing 60 no brakes, helmet came off on impact, flew over his truck landed on my face. My new 2000 Yamaha R1- The triple tree snapped like a toothpick.

And 2 car accidents (96 and 2017) and in 1984 stung by over 300 yellow jackets as an 11 year old- in 2000 I had total facial reconstruction- breaking every bone in my face,, bleeding swelling of my brain (2000), trachiotomy, broke both scapulas TWICE, YES BOTH, YES TWICE, broke arm,shoulder, neck, back, wrist, thumb, knees, also broke 5 ribs... Strangely the 96 car accident (winter time), on 1-94 east in Detriot was like this. Me and at the time my best friend were cruising along in a 2 door death trap (Ford Festiva), im 6'1 220 at the time, hes prob 6'7 and 250- on the expressway doing at least 70mph, around the bend in darkness when a car or 2 swerved in front of us to avoid some car PARKED in the middle of the expressway lane DEAD STOPPED NO 4 WAYS, NO LIGHTS- we hit them no brakes at 70 mph. Miraculously me and my buddy walked away right away to the side of the road, while the 3 or 4? people in that car we hit at 70mph, also were "ok" as far as I know. Obv my dads car was totalled as was theirs. I guess her bf was punching her in her face so she parked it...in the damn middle of the road no 4 ways. I only broke my left thumb in that 96 accident. My buddy broke his sternum bone (very painful).

Dry socket is WORST pain. Put it this way nothing touches it not even morphine, only the dry socket dressing they stuff in the jawbone hole.

Close second is the catheter stuffed up my penis in ICU i had to have in for around 2 weeks, pain was intense 24/7 even with the strongest iv drugs. The 3rd worst pain was breaking the 5 ribs in 2017 car accident. It killed to move or even breathe- the agony, even with pain killers lasted around 5 weeks before i could breathe, walk...

so then, the 300 yellow jackets, 1996 car accident, 2000 motorcycle, 2017 car accident. 4 near death experiences easily all with alot of pain. 2017 car accident the dr (brain dr), said my scalp separated from my skull, hed never seen that in 20 plus yrs. I remember him calling the nurse over to show her my mri/exam.

4 times I shouldve been dead. I still work, drive etc. Im a walking miracle. I know pain. My drs, many have said I had the highest pain threshold they ever saw. Oh I have plates in my face too.

I know pain, im a legit expert in it. My bike accident was so bad it was the worst one in the hospitals history of someone who (crutched out) walked out alive.

Last edited:
Ninja007 is bad luck! DO NOT get in a car with him whatever you do!
Should change his name to BlackCat13.

Forum List

Back