Mask Mandate by the Dictator Joe Biden..

The Progs are slaves, always have been slaves and always will be slaves, as this is strictly against the Constitution and its freedoms against a tyrannical government. If the states or cities dont enforce the mask mandate, will the federal jack booted thugs come in with guns and start murdering people who dont wear a mask?

Right or wrong it was things like this that contributed to Trump losing.

Do I think the threats have been over stated? Yes.

Do I think Trump has dealt with this very poorly? Yes.

I do find the concern over the governments violence over a person standing up for their rights though.

Shouldn't you just do what you are told and wear the mask and fight it in the courts?

The Progs are slaves, always have been slaves and always will be slaves, as this is strictly against the Constitution and its freedoms against a tyrannical government. If the states or cities dont enforce the mask mandate, will the federal jack booted thugs come in with guns and start murdering people who dont wear a mask?

I do find the concern over the governments violence over a person standing up for their rights though.

Shouldn't you just do what you are told and wear the mask and fight it in the courts?
Do you denounce the nightly liberal riots in large democrat cities?

no social distancing or masks and libs look on smilingly

Do you denounce the nightly liberal riots in large democrat cities?

Depends on what they are over.

no social distancing or masks and libs look on smilingly

I don't think you understand or really didn't want to acknowledge my post. The riots are largely because of that. Rights for you, screw others.

It does not matter.

libs were freaked out over trump rallies or American citizens attending church but those are a constitutional rights with equal value to freaky rioters burning and loot for the sake of lies

if you condemn peaceful Americans you have to condemn the lawless criminals too

It does not matter.

libs were freaked out over trump rallies or American citizens attending church but those are a constitutional rights with equal value to freaky rioters burning and loot for the sake of lies

if you condemn peaceful Americans you have to condemn the lawless criminals too

Nobody was protesting over people attending church.

Now maybe you can point out where I condemned "peaceful" Americans.

It is you that is two faced and unable to discuss this honestly.

Last edited:
Ok

I will rephrase it

if you wont prevent criminals from rioting in the streets then you dont have a right to prevent others Americans from freedom of assembly also

Ok

I will rephrase it

if you wont prevent criminals from rioting in the streets then you dont have a right to prevent others Americans from freedom of assembly also

I disagree that people in the streets are criminals. I NEVER have ever argued to prevent others from assembling either.

It is you that supports the violations of rights.

As long as you continue to change the subject this goes nowhere.
I would say that Bidenites banning Christians from attending church is closely related to authoritarian mask mandates

I disagree that people in the streets are criminals.
As you said previously, it depends on which people

since the Black Lies Matter protests more often turn onto riots, burning, and looting, any reasonable person should support banning them if they also condemn trump mega rallies

As long as you continue to change the subject this goes nowhere.
I would say that Bidenites banning Christians from attending church is closely related to authoritarian mask mandates

It might be and what I said about those was that they were creating some real constitutional questions that need addressed .

I disagree that people in the streets are criminals.
As you said previously, it depends on which people

since the Black Lies Matter protests more often turn onto riots, burning, and looting, any reasonable person should support banning them if they also condemn trump mega rallies

No, I said it depends on what they are doing.

Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade

Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade

You understand the argument. That's what blacks have long been told when they refuse to have their rights violated so why should it be different now?

So defund the police and increase surveillance?

How does that work?

Won't American society that is systemically racist even though just voted for another person of color to be VP only target black folk without masks?

Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade

You understand the argument. That's what blacks have long been told when they refuse to have their rights violated so why should it be different now?
What rights violated ?

We all live under the same rules as a civilization, there has been never no separate rules

Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade
Mask,. where is your mask!

I bet none of you have a mask on while typing this!

Perhaps fascist Orwell Joe can use the cameras on your computers to arrest you all

Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade
Mask,. where is your mask!

I bet none of you have a mask on while typing this!

Perhaps fascist Orwell Joe can use the cameras on your computers to arrest you all
What computers? Joe outlawed oil I sent this by mail made out of trees

Forum List

Back