Anyone here ever suffer from a dreaded kidney stone?

Odd that he was all the sudden worried about nerve damage, etc. that I had described to him from a previous surgery for the same thing 20 years ago
Sounds like the doctors who promoted and compelled the removal of my wisdom teeth, from which I ended up with an extraordinarily painful case of herpes in my mouth, the worst pain I have ever felt in my entire life --- my tongue hurt so bad I went completely deaf for the pain of it. All I want now from those damned doctors now is vengeance and freedom for my life and the lives of the Innocent Ones
Really good doctors are hard to find and far and few in between. I had a young lung doctor tell me my lungs would never get any better (due to chemical injury) and he bet on that when they could not get my oxygen level up even on oxygen. I told him I disagreed as God made us to heal and all things are possible. He let me know he had an eight year degree and asked if I had one. Of course I have no degrees but I do know we are made to be healed if we are given the right combination. I should have asked him that day what he was betting as about six months later he had me come to his office and he asked me if they (the nurses) told me that my oxygen level was perfect. He then asked if I still took all those herbs and supplements but he didn't ask what specifically I used to get my blood oxygen level up like that.

Cranberry juice is very effective but only the real stuff, not "Cranberry Juice Drink" watered down aas it is. You don't have to put up with the pain. See a urologist and look into having the stone broken up. It's essentially painless and covered by most insurance. Haven't experienced one in 30+ years. For some reason calcium hasn't been forming stones for me. It's been lining arteries. Not that long ago cardiologists turned lose a kidney-stone ultrasound thrasher on an artery that was giving me trouble A friend went through the stones thing about 3 weeks ago and fixed it DIY but it involved a hell of a lot of cranberry juice. So much his eyes turned pink.

I'm getting some pains that are sharp, and very powerful. I figure a hernia or a kidney stone. I had it for about 10 solid minutes, then it subsided, somewhat disappeared. Too general in symptoms to narrow it down.

Anyone go through one of these? I'm drinking liters of water and hoping it works itself out. Not interested in a 10 hour wait at a hospital.

I've never had one but my wife has had at least half a dozen. Two required serious medical treatment.

If you already have one, drinking water will make little difference. While it might seem ridiculous, lots of people say drink beer (even if you can't stand beer). Because the low level of alcohol will actually make your urine more "slippery" (don't know the technical term) and ease the passing of the stone.

I was ultrasounded and castigated and harshly rebuked by a FEMALE urologist who duly noted the lack of a prostate gland and referred me to a MALE urologist for a more thorough sexological exam.

I'm getting some pains that are sharp, and very powerful. I figure a hernia or a kidney stone. I had it for about 10 solid minutes, then it subsided, somewhat disappeared. Too general in symptoms to narrow it down.

Anyone go through one of these? I'm drinking liters of water and hoping it works itself out. Not interested in a 10 hour wait at a hospital.

Drink distilled water. It helps dissolve stones.

Most tape water is filthy. Some people drink processed toilet to tap water.

I've had two or three kidney stones in my life. The most intensely-painful thing that I have ever experienced. More painful, even, than my much more recent broken leg. On the other hand, the kidney stone episodes were relatively short, while the aftermath of my broken leg has been going on for more than a year, now, so on the whole, perhaps my broken leg is more painful after all; just not as much pain at once.

Cranberry juice is very effective but only the real stuff, not "Cranberry Juice Drink" watered down aas it is. You don't have to put up with the pain. See a urologist and look into having the stone broken up. It's essentially painless and covered by most insurance. Haven't experienced one in 30+ years. For some reason calcium hasn't been forming stones for me. It's been lining arteries. Not that long ago cardiologists turned lose a kidney-stone ultrasound thrasher on an artery that was giving me trouble A friend went through the stones thing about 3 weeks ago and fixed it DIY but it involved a hell of a lot of cranberry juice. So much his eyes turned pink.

I've never had one but my wife has had at least half a dozen. Two required serious medical treatment.

If you already have one, drinking water will make little difference. While it might seem ridiculous, lots of people say drink beer (even if you can't stand beer). Because the low level of alcohol will actually make your urine more "slippery" (don't know the technical term) and ease the passing of the stone.

That makes sense oddly. I don't drink except for New Years and the odd BBQ. I still have some beer from a couple of years ago, but it's probably flat. It's worth a try if this flares up again.

I still have some beer from a couple of years ago, but it's probably flat. It's worth a try if this flares up again.
My neighbor said his doctor told him to drink beer to pass his stone, and he said it worked.

I've have had a lot of stones, one 3cm stone which had to be operated on through my back to remove. I've passed 4 1cm stones and about 30 smaller stones with no pain, but the 1cm stones made it difficult to pee, I could only pee little squirts every 10 to 15 minutes, kept me up all night each time, but once they passed everything returned to normal. The doc prescribed Tamsulosin (Flowmax) to help me piss out the stones, and I passed them without pain, a little blood but no pain.

I get them all the time. Lots of pain, it can send me to the floor. I started taking an herbal supplement called stoner breaker, it helps break them up. It may or may not help, to me, it’s worth the try.
Stone breaker is also Called Chanca Piedra by Latinos. Most Latin stores will have some

I get them all the time. Lots of pain, it can send me to the floor. I started taking an herbal supplement called stoner breaker, it helps break them up. It may or may not help, to me, it’s worth the try.
Stone breaker is also Called Chanca Piedra by Latinos. Most Latin stores will have some

This one I presume?

Reading some of the testimony on the site, even if I didn't have these symptoms, this stuff might be worth having around.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FERIHYE/?tag=ff0d01-20

I use this one, the liquid form seems to be better, it also has celery and Hydrangea Root. I always dilute it, taking it straight is terrible and burns.
1604938333803.png

I've never had one, and for that, I am thankful. I did see my best friend go crazy with pain a couple times due to stones though. Yeesh!

I'd probably replace water with tequila. Maybe all liquids...

I've never had one, and for that, I am thankful. I did see my best friend go crazy with pain a couple times due to stones though. Yeesh!

Well my fear actually isn't that it's a kidney stone but something worse. Thanks to Ontario altering my legal name, I don't even have healthcare coverage. I still haven't been able to correct this almost a year later, thanks to the Wuhan Virus.

Whatever happens to me happens, I don't fear death. I assure you though, I will make alot of noise if because of their constant abuses against me for years, I wasn't able to even access the fake "universal healthcare" we promote.

Couple of years ago. Hit me like a brick wall. I felt physically sick to my stomach within a couple hours from feeling fine, and thought digestive problems until I noticed pink urine. I wouldn't describe it as painful. Some discomfort in my lower back.
Doctor said a little bigger and surgery would have been required. When it passed to bladder I had an overwhelming need to urinate for 24 hours. Take a leak and immediately felt like I had to go again. Finally pissed it out like a damn pellet gun.

Well my fear actually isn't that it's a kidney stone but something worse. Thanks to Ontario altering my legal name, I don't even have healthcare coverage. I still haven't been able to correct this almost a year later, thanks to the Wuhan Virus.

Whatever happens to me happens, I don't fear death. I assure you though, I will make alot of noise if because of their constant abuses against me for years, I wasn't able to even access the fake "universal healthcare" we promote.

I hear you. I've been through the "maybe it's something worse" a couple times and that's almost as bad as having that something worse confirmed. The not knowing... just horrible.

I don't fear death so much as the manner of death. Going in your sleep seems preferable to falling off a cliff and you can't move so mass hordes of ants open a buffet on you.

That's wretched about your healthcare situation. When James and I were young with kids, we didn't have healthcare yet and we white knuckled it more than once.

I hear you. I've been through the "maybe it's something worse" a couple times and that's almost as bad as having that something worse confirmed. The not knowing... just horrible.

I don't fear death so much as the manner of death. Going in your sleep seems preferable to falling off a cliff and you can't move so mass hordes of ants open a buffet on you.

That's wretched about your healthcare situation. When James and I were young with kids, we didn't have healthcare yet and we white knuckled it more than once.

I'd rather it be UTI or a kidney stone. With all the symptoms I've had, a doctor would definitely get me tested for cancer.

Unfortunately, Canada is a diabolical nation. We've lost great influence for years and it won't improve, especially if USAs economy and global position is lost to China.

It is very hard on the liver
The liver is called a liver for a very good reason. It is the one organ that can almost completely regenerate itself and heal as long as any part of it is still alive.

The "irreversibility" of liver damage due to alcohol, is really more reflective of the inability, or rather, the unwillingness to quit drinking alcohol than anything else.
Most liver disease can be alleviated by taking milk thistle. I have personally seen people on the transplant list taken off the list with healthy livers by taking milk thistle.

One brilliant urologist also told me to drink beer for it. Now any time the wife starts to tell me I'm drinking too much beer I've got the perfect retort!

A couple of decades of dehydrating myself to the brink of death to make weight have left me with kidneys that grow stones like the Irish countryside grows potatoes. One time a few got so big they had to go in after them directly. Not pleasant.

One brilliant urologist also told me to drink beer for it. Now any time the wife starts to tell me I'm drinking too much beer I've got the perfect retort!

A couple of decades of dehydrating myself to the brink of death to make weight have left me with kidneys that grow stones like the Irish countryside grows potatoes. One time a few got so big they had to go in after them directly. Not pleasant.

The cure for kidney stones is, if they became valuable and people would pay lots of money for them...I'd quit getting kidney stones. LOL!

Couple of years ago. Hit me like a brick wall. I felt physically sick to my stomach within a couple hours from feeling fine, and thought digestive problems until I noticed pink urine. I wouldn't describe it as painful. Some discomfort in my lower back.
Doctor said a little bigger and surgery would have been required. When it passed to bladder I had an overwhelming need to urinate for 24 hours. Take a leak and immediately felt like I had to go again. Finally pissed it out like a damn pellet gun.

Stomach issues, pain in the back, headache, fever, nausea, vomiting, needing to pee all the time, but not being able to, all can be symptoms of a kidney stone.

Forum List

Back