Anyone have the real numbers for how many Trump-backed candidates won and lost in the general?

I see many different numbers, seemingly thrown around, but no sources and data.
1668212802006.png

Better question is "who won" Third world countries don't take this long to steal an election.
Florida had two times zones of voting but by 10pm, new who the winners were of over 7 million votes cast. The Marxists of AZ, NV, PA, are criminals who steal, lie and cheat their way to win an election

Florida had two times zones of voting but by 10pm, new who the winners were of over 7 million votes cast. The Marxists of AZ, NV, PA, are criminals who steal, lie and cheat their way to win an election

I have yet to see any Dem offer any kind of explanation as to why these delays are for elections run by Democrats.

I think I'll ask a few personally.

They will be free to dodge the question, of course . . . :rolleyes:

"There is a fake news narrative that I was furious — it is just the opposite," Trump told Fox News Digital, responding to reports that suggested he was less than pleased with the election results for his endorsed candidates. "The people I endorsed did very well. I was batting 98.6% in the primaries, and 216 to 19 in the general election — that is amazing."

I have yet to see any Dem offer any kind of explanation as to why these delays are for elections run by Democrats.

Here is the gist of the situation. We all know that the Marxist do what is called Ballot harvesting. So they assume that all the mail in ballots(not absentee) are Marxists who vote for Joe. But since the Republican voter doesnt trust the mail, or drop boxes, they personally went in and voted, which then would be cast for the Republican candidate. At first the Marxist of Az was winning by 60 thousand plus but after a few hours the lead shrunk down to a mere 8k. The Marxists are in a panic that all the walk ins will sweep the mail ins. I refer to picture below.

They tried it in Florida and found out this hag was pulling ballots out of the trunk of her car and lockers in the kids locker room. This is what Marxists do.

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

Well, in Nevada, you can mail a ballot on Election Day and when it arrives in 2 or 3 days, it will be counted. I have to state that I'm not sure if that is the case in Arizona even though I live here.

They are waiting for these ballots to arrive. The new congressional term starts in January. I'm not certain what the rush is.

As for Maricopa County, you have an infrastructure to count votes that was in place before mail in balloting increased:

1668215051224.png

And that was before Covid (above). Counties with higher populations and states with higher populations are having trouble if the laws of the state do not allow them to pre-triage the ballots.

They're actually still counting ballots in Pennsylvania.

1668215280207.png

They are actually still counting ballots in Florida:

1668215530794.png

Notice the Red "X"s.

The outstanding ballots are not sufficient enough to affect the outcomes so they have been called. That isn't the case in Maricopa and Clark counties (Maricopa is Arizona, Clark in Nevada). Oz was such a poor candidate that they were able to wrap up the counting quickly this go-round.

Want it to change?, change the election laws in the states. Will this stop idiots from pushing conspiracy theories? Likely not.

Here's some numbers from Marketwatch.com, having compiled them from the AP:

(I edited down to the numbers only, taking out any spin)

A total of 25 Senate candidates and 162 House candidates endorsed by former President Donald Trump were on the ballot in the Nov. 8 midterm elections.

Among Trump’s Senate endorsees, the Associated Press has declared 17 winners.

For non-math nerds, that is 68%, more than 2/3 of his Senate endorsees already declared winners.

Three tossup Senate races have not yet been called by the AP. In each of those races, the Republican candidates were endorsed by Trump: Blake Masters in Arizona, Herschel Walker in Georgia and Adam Laxalt in Nevada. Laxalt currently leads by 3 points, with 75% of the vote reported, and Masters trails by 5 points, with 68% reported.

Assuming a Laxalt win* and a Masters loss, that is 18 winners out of 25, for 72% of Trump Senate endorsees winning.

On the House side, Trump-endorsed candidates broadly performed well: 141 of the 162 endorsed candidates had been deemed election winners by AP as of Wednesday afternoon.

141 out of 162 is 87% of Trump-backed candidates for the House winning. Not sure why Marketwatch felt the need to add the "broadly" as a qualifier.

If my junior high math is right, that is 84% of Trump-endorsed congressional candidates winning. I have to admit, that I was buying into the "bad night for Trump" spin. A Trump endorsement, statistically, was the best predictor of a win.

*In fact, I don't assume a Laxalt win. Dems are desperate to maintain the Senate and ram through their agenda. I predict shenanigans in Nevada, a state already not known for its dedication to honesty and hard work.

Here is the gist of the situation. We all know that the Marxist do what is called Ballot harvesting. So they assume that all the mail in ballots(not absentee) are Marxists who vote for Joe. But since the Republican voter doesnt trust the mail, or drop boxes, they personally went in and voted, which then would be cast for the Republican candidate. At first the Marxist of Az was winning by 60 thousand plus but after a few hours the lead shrunk down to a mere 8k. The Marxists are in a panic that all the walk ins will sweep the mail ins. I refer to picture below.

They tried it in Florida and found out this hag was pulling ballots out of the trunk of her car and lockers in the kids locker room. This is what Marxists do.

View attachment 724407
As with the fake COVID death numbers, it only takes one or two crooks, and those are the ones who report the numbers.

With voting, there is no way to match actual votes with the numbers spat out by the electronic machines. They can manipulate however they please.

Well, in Nevada, you can mail a ballot on Election Day and when it arrives in 2 or 3 days, it will be counted. I have to state that I'm not sure if that is the case in Arizona even though I live here.

They are waiting for these ballots to arrive. The new congressional term starts in January. I'm not certain what the rush is.

As for Maricopa County, you have an infrastructure to count votes that was in place before mail in balloting increased:

View attachment 724411

And that was before Covid (above). Counties with higher populations and states with higher populations are having trouble if the laws of the state do not allow them to pre-triage the ballots.

They're actually still counting ballots in Pennsylvania.

View attachment 724415

They are actually still counting ballots in Florida:

View attachment 724422
Notice the Red "X"s.

The outstanding ballots are not sufficient enough to affect the outcomes so they have been called. That isn't the case in Maricopa and Clark counties (Maricopa is Arizona, Clark in Nevada). Oz was such a poor candidate that they were able to wrap up the counting quickly this go-round.
So why Democrats?

Do Democrats just suck at planning for elections and changing election laws, and Floridians are awesome at running elections, no matter what gets changed?

Because Florida was not a hotbed of election administration competence in 2000.

Want it to change?, change the election laws in the states. Will this stop idiots from pushing conspiracy theories? Likely not.
It conspiracy or incompetence.

Not all wins are equal. Some of Trump's picks are the political equivalent of picking Alabama to beat North Texas State Technical College in football. Then there are picks that are akin to picking between Georgia or Alabama.

Trump did great with the former, terrible with the latter.

So why Democrats?

Do Democrats just suck at planning for elections and changing election laws, and Floridians are awesome at running elections, no matter what gets changed?

Because Florida was not a hotbed of election administration competence in 2000.

It conspiracy or incompetence.
I heard the AZ report today and what I gathered from the spokesman was that they don't even touch mail ins until election day. I can understand why they don't tally them, but why can't they verify signatures and put the uncounted ballots in a secure place to be counted when polls close? They have a really convoluted way of dividing batches to be counted by partisan groups. I don't get it.

Not all wins are equal. Some of Trump's picks are the political equivalent of picking Alabama to beat North Texas State Technical College in football. Then there are picks that are akin to picking between Georgia or Alabama.

Trump did great with the former, terrible with the latter.
You're the stats guy, can you quantify that?

Because it sounds like pure spin.

Forum List

Back