Anyone got plans for after Trump victory?

I for one didn't get a chance to see any of his rallies so once he wins I am saving money and me and the wife are taking all 4 kids to DC for his inauguration! Yall got any special plans?

Wow. If that happens I will have to reassess everything. I have been preparing for a Hillary disaster win. Idk what I will do first.

I imagine I will spend a few days in the hospital recovering from the heart attack that I suffer when I hear his win announced.
I can only hope you'll be in the hospital where I work. We're well known for being one of the best in cardio issues. :)
First off, have I pissed you off or offended you? This could make the difference between me looking forward to your hospital vs me running down the road with nothing but a backless hospital gown to get away from that facility.
But, I will most likely start at Anne Arundel Medical Center, stabilized and then sent to Washington Hospital Center. ( thats what they did when I had to get the stent put in years ago)

I was just saying I work for a hospital that specializes in cardiac care. A hospital that has an excellent record of saving lives.
I wasn't trying to upset you.

I for one didn't get a chance to see any of his rallies so once he wins I am saving money and me and the wife are taking all 4 kids to DC for his inauguration! Yall got any special plans?

Wow. If that happens I will have to reassess everything. I have been preparing for a Hillary disaster win. Idk what I will do first.
Yeah I am unfortunately expecting one. After 2 terms of Bush and Obama I realized the american people ARE that stupid,you combine that with the dead voting for Clinton and the overall fraud and rigging....yeah I am expecting a Clinton "win"

Oh and obviously you didn't read the rules. I didn't name names I didn't point anyone out. YOU took offense because obviously you got something to hide or be angry about...eh I would as well. YOU assume it was your kid I was talking about....no doubt one of the butt hurt **** supporters will go around their own rules.....

Bitch, I don't mind when you diss me, I put it down to your innate stupidity.

But when you diss my children, and my grandchildren, you put it out to everyone just how much of an asshole you are
Stupidity beget stupidity obviously. Not my problem. You are the one that didn't do your job correctly as a parent.

And What lesson are you teaching your kids by collecting a government disability check?

Do as I say but not as I do?

Your act is fucking hilarious tough guy.

oh, and enjoy the closet, moron

No closet could ever hold Odium. He's made that clear.

Fascinating, how he brags about beating his family. The mind of a Trump-cuck is a scary thing.

He's been reported for his comments about my family
good. We all know you are a little bitch.

LIke I said, curley

diss me, no problem

diss my family.....

th

oh, and enjoy the closet, moron

No closet could ever hold Odium. He's made that clear.

Fascinating, how he brags about beating his family. The mind of a Trump-cuck is a scary thing.

He's been reported for his comments about my family
good. We all know you are a little bitch.

LIke I said, curley

diss me, no problem

diss my family.....

th
YOU assumed someone was dissing your family because YOU obviously have a guilty conscience of doing a SHIT job. I would be disgusted as well if one of my family members but especially one of my kids was an Anti American.

I never even considered going to his inauguration.
I might have to consider going since Im only about 30 miles from where the festivities will be.
However, keeping in mind the problems that they had with the lack of enough porta-potties for obamas? inauguration, I will be wearing a dress without underwear so if I have to go, I can just do it and let it plop where I stand. Then I just move a few feet in any direction and let someone else worry about the landmines.
Always thinking.

I'm definitely going to his inauguration! I'm taking my flying dragon because it's the fastest way to get to fantasy land.

I'm definitely going to his inauguration! I'm taking my flying dragon because it's the fastest way to get to fantasy land.
check on parking before you go. DC Is known for no parking spaces. You have to pay 25 bucks for some guy that does not speak English to park your car for you in some hidden location. Then if you do get your car back later, it smells oddly like curry pigeon.
I suggest parking in the Untied States and then taking the metro in.
Flying dragons might be easier, you can hop off and then it can fly up and perch on top of a building somewhere.

Last edited:
Oh I've got plans....but not for a Drumpf victory. You WILL be here tomorrow nite, right? Will look for you.

Forum List

Back