Anyone got plans for after Trump victory?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
I for one didn't get a chance to see any of his rallies so once he wins I am saving money and me and the wife are taking all 4 kids to DC for his inauguration! Yall got any special plans?

fall on my knees ....and say thank you.:)
Oh I am going to fall apart. I am going to be extremely emotional either way but its gonna send me into shock if he wins....I have anxiety and its been high and getting worse since Saturday.

I believe Trump will win, but I do worry about the POSSIBILITY of a Clinton win. After all the People put Obama in office -- TWICE.

Hope they got a belly full.

Mexican truck driver asked me who I thought would win today at Gas station. I hesitated, he said "you don't have to tell me who you want" I said not that, I never thought about it? I said HRC probably? Not sure? Corrupt media says HRC, wth do I know? Is it 50-50?

He wanted Trump......I said me too. I would like to see jobs again.

I imagine I will spend a few days in the hospital recovering from the heart attack that I suffer when I hear his win announced.

I believe Trump will win, but I do worry about the POSSIBILITY of a Clinton win. After all the People put Obama in office -- TWICE.

Hope they got a belly full.
They put him in office the second time because they felt he was doing a good job.
Those same people are voting again, most likely even the dead ones. And Im sure that they still think the democrats have done a good job, so they will vote for the shrew. And my honest suspicion is that she will prevail tomorrow.
I assure you, I will not be shocked. I do suspect that there is going to be massive fraud both in the booths and in the counting and awarding the EC votes to insure she wins.

Oh I am going to fall apart. I am going to be extremely emotional either way but its gonna send me into shock if he wins....I have anxiety and its been high and getting worse since Saturday.

:laugh2:

So when Clinton wins and you go join the resistance, are you going to have an anxiety attack in the middle of a fire fight?

I imagine I will spend a few days in the hospital recovering from the heart attack that I suffer when I hear his win announced.
I can only hope you'll be in the hospital where I work. We're well known for being one of the best in cardio issues. :)

If Trump wins, I will commiserate with my grandson.

If HIllary wins, I will commiserate with my granddaughter

I can only hope you'll be in the hospital where I work. We're well known for being one of the best in cardio issues. :)
First off, have I pissed you off or offended you? This could make the difference between me looking forward to your hospital vs me running down the road with nothing but a backless hospital gown to get away from that facility.
But, I will most likely start at Anne Arundel Medical Center, stabilized and then sent to Washington Hospital Center. ( thats what they did when I had to get the stent put in years ago)

That's a shame. It really is.

Forum List

Back