Anyone else having problem with receiving their annuity payments

Your welcome.

I hate to say this. But, it might be a good idea for you to find a solid financial advisor or a well-qualified lawyer in the field. Maybe sooner rather than later.
I am curious if other individuals are expressing the same problem. Where might I find that?
I did order an SEC “complaint package”

Them annuities are going to have to start paying more with these rising interest rates.

If only I could get 7% interest on a savings account again. :aargh:

Every cloud has a silver lining.

From Allianz?
Three times for me in last 12 months and they blame it on the post office.
Truth is though they sent me a We are Sorry letter dated 10/25 which I got in 4 days but my 10/7 original check has never arrived and the 10/25 reissued check (same day as We Are Sorry letter) has not arrived either.

have you never heard of direct deposit?

Insolvent pensions are turned over to the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation (PBGC). Their formula for figuring your reduced pension is $35 for every year up to a maximum (I believe it is currently $1035. That's it. My pension was reduced from $2400 to $1035 per month.
$2400 a month is a pretty good pension. What your pension was reduced to is roughly what my pension will be (after deductions for medical coverage) after 29 years service (not a government pension)

have you never heard of direct deposit?
Actually not your business And you’ve already said another house member runs your financial affairs so you would know nothing
They can’t handle getting it to me via US mail, why would I want them having account information?

And you’ve already said another house member runs your financial affairs so you would know nothing

Why do you need to lie about me? It is just me and the wife and I do most all financial stuff.

They can’t handle getting it to me via US mail, why would I want them having account information?

Indeed why when it is so much more fun to whine and bitch on a forum instead of coming into the 21st century.

From Allianz?
Three times for me in last 12 months and they blame it on the post office.
Truth is though they sent me a We are Sorry letter dated 10/25 which I got in 4 days but my 10/7 original check has never arrived and the 10/25 reissued check (same day as We Are Sorry letter) has not arrived either.
Get set up with ACH so that the payments go directly to your account. It’s a quick form. No more checks.

Get set up with ACH so that the payments go directly to your account. It’s a quick form. No more checks.
I understand liberals always want the easy, sit on the couch route.
My preference is that business be honest and competent and deliver in time. That’s way I’m hands on with confirmation.
I know you libs think the easier, less effort route is the best. I choose not to think that.

My preference is that business be honest and competent and deliver in time. That’s way I’m hands on with confirmation.
I know you libs think the easier, less effort route is the best. I choose not to think that.
I try to help, and you have to twist it into mindless partisan politics. Even a topic like this.

What an awful way to go through life. Anyway, you're welcome.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Do you send letters instead of emails?

Do you walk to people's house instead of calling them?

Do you drive a car instead of riding a horse?

Weird how using technology that is far more efficient than using a system that is as old as the country is seen as taking the easy way out.

Forum List

Back