Anybody Wanna Defend Rep. Karen Bass ? (D-CA)

Trump has not attacked asian people

but he has attacked red china and rightfully so
Of course. it's amazing the way Democrats spin things around.

i agree with trump that south korean president moon is soft on north korea

but I never agree with any president including trump that does not respect the importance of south korea and the need to maintain a close working alliance

jimmy carter made the same mistake
Trump was exchanging love letters with Kim and he's complaining that Moon is too soft?

Hilarious.

But he said South Koreans are terrible people, so I thought that was a relevant example of him attacking Asian people.
Asian people are all the same to you? Isn't that kind of like saying all Hispanics are the same, even though Puerto Ricans would be insulted if you lumped them in with criticisms of Mexican policies? IOW, Koreans are not Thais, Thais are not Chinese, etc. Only in the minds of bigots can criticism of one Asian country be construed as a racial attack on all Asians.
Man. If the best thing you can say about Trump is that he only hates Asians from one or two Asian countries, you’ve got a really shitty argument.
Just trying to correct a bigoted viewpoint. If you think criticizing people of one country is a racial attack on all people who share their ethnicity, your complaint is weak.
You don't get it. Trump attacks the Muslim senators or the family of the gold star soldier. No it's not a racist attack on all people who share that ethnicity but you'd have to be stupid to not know what Trump is doing. One day it's blacks, then it's mexican rapists, then it's muslim senators and then it's china and he's calling corona the wu tang flu?

Don't pretend to be stupid.
That's not even related to the subject, which is how some people apparently think all Asians are alike.

You made $65 base and $15K in commissions? And this job impresses you so much? Seriously? My mentioning Biden lying about being in the "top half" of his class was such a weak lie it was funny. You're right there with him.

What about you? Were you in the top half of your class, like Biden?
No I graduated with a 2.5 gpa. Only got into Eastern Michigan University because of wrestling. Got a communication major and marketing minor.

That $15K is for half the year. So it's going to be $30K commission. That's not impressive but that plus $65K salary is impressive.

I have no kids and no wife living with me. I'm debt free. How much do you make and how many people in your household? Are you upper class? I am.

So you may not be impressed but are you upper class like me?

Funny that. I made more twenty years ago than you make now. But I don't consider myself "upper class," no
Guess it all depends on where you live 100K in NY is so so but in Alabama you' live the good life

My job doesn't care where I live. I travel when I need to and work at home when I don't. I do go in the office sometimes. I live in Florida in a pretty reasonable area to live. The Wuhan virus hasn't affected my job a lot other than I'm not travelling at all right now, which I'm enjoying
Anywhere near Ft Lauderdale ? Have a condo there and don't know when it'll be safe to go back

You made $65 base and $15K in commissions? And this job impresses you so much? Seriously? My mentioning Biden lying about being in the "top half" of his class was such a weak lie it was funny. You're right there with him.

No I graduated with a 2.5 gpa. Only got into Eastern Michigan University because of wrestling. Got a communication major and marketing minor.

That $15K is for half the year. So it's going to be $30K commission. That's not impressive but that plus $65K salary is impressive.

I have no kids and no wife living with me. I'm debt free. How much do you make and how many people in your household? Are you upper class? I am.

Funny that. I made more twenty years ago than you make now. But I don't consider myself "upper class," no
Guess it all depends on where you live 100K in NY is so so but in Alabama you' live the good life
I paid off my condo a few years ago. My association dues are around $200 a month. My taxes around $100 a month. My gas and electric I don't know because I never open the bill and look but lets say all that stuff is $200 a month. Car insurance $100 a month. F150 lease $300. Food let's say $400 a month? I mean between going out and cooking at home.

So $1300 a month is what my bills are. Lets round up. $20,000 a year are my "bills". I'm rich. I only wish I made this kind of scratch in the 2000's but unfortunately Bush really fucked up the economy. When I started at the company I work for now I started at $40K and I was HAPPY to be making that much. We were just getting out of the Bush Great Recession.

You blame a lot of other people for your financials. Trump, now W. Is anything your responsibility?

You either are or you are not. And maybe you didn't save?

I don't know what upper class is for people who are retired. I'm just going off a chart that says I'm upper class because of how many people are in my home and how much I make.

And, if you made that kind of money 20 years ago, that only tells me you are a greedy republican. So why should blue collar vote like you do?

I'm not retired. I'm in my 50s. I got my degree on the other side of 23. That's probably part of it. Kaz is for Kalamazoo, my home town.

And so you brag about how much you make, but if I made more then I'm "greedy." That's how Democrats are, you always want to cut income off at what you make
If you are voting Republican you are either greedy or socially conservative. YES! What I'm saying is that you vote GOP because it benefits you not the American middle class.

I didn't always make this much money and just because I make this much now doesn't mean I'm going to start voting Republican. And even if I did, I wouldn't lie to people who make $60K and tell them the GOP is the best party for them. Maybe it is for us but not them.

And I'm socially liberal too so besides money you social conservatives make me want to puke. YOu want big government in our wombs but you don't care how many people die of corona if it'll hurt your precious capitalism.

I could go 2 or more years without a job. How many USMB Republicans can say that? Not many. Up to their ears in debt. That's why they are so angry. And it's everyone's fault except the rich who actually fucked the middle class. It's immigrants, gays, the chinese.

[
Trump claimed to have graduated first in his class ...

No, he said near the top. Leftists can't not lie, can you?
Then why will he sue if they showed his great grades ??? lol Summa cun laude? Magna Cum Laude like Obama ?? lol a stupid ignorant swine and now he's the leader of the free world ?? lol lol

The flat out hypocrisy is tired. You defended Obama forever for not releasing his grades, now you just flip flop with the change of party. It's tired. Grow a pair

My job doesn't care where I live. I travel when I need to and work at home when I don't. I do go in the office sometimes. I live in Florida in a pretty reasonable area to live. The Wuhan virus hasn't affected my job a lot other than I'm not travelling at all right now, which I'm enjoying
Anywhere near Ft Lauderdale ? Have a condo there and don't know when it'll be safe to go back

I have family in Ft. Lauderdale too

I don't know what upper class is for people who are retired. I'm just going off a chart that says I'm upper class because of how many people are in my home and how much I make.

And, if you made that kind of money 20 years ago, that only tells me you are a greedy republican. So why should blue collar vote like you do?

Because for us it's more than about money. I'm simply middle-class just like the family I came from. I've been voting Republican for at least 30 years now. I do so because I'm more concerned about the country than I am for myself.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I live further up the east coast, but it's going to be a while before you want to go there. It's too close to Miami where the real problems are. I'd avoid it if you can

I'm not retired. I'm in my 50s. I got my degree on the other side of 23. That's probably part of it. Kaz is for Kalamazoo, my home town.

And so you brag about how much you make, but if I made more then I'm "greedy." That's how Democrats are, you always want to cut income off at what you make
If you are voting Republican you are either greedy or socially conservative. YES! What I'm saying is that you vote GOP because it benefits you not the American middle class.

I didn't always make this much money and just because I make this much now doesn't mean I'm going to start voting Republican. And even if I did, I wouldn't lie to people who make $60K and tell them the GOP is the best party for them. Maybe it is for us but not them.

And I'm socially liberal too so besides money you social conservatives make me want to puke. YOu want big government in our wombs but you don't care how many people die of corona if it'll hurt your precious capitalism.

I could go 2 or more years without a job. How many USMB Republicans can say that? Not many. Up to their ears in debt. That's why they are so angry. And it's everyone's fault except the rich who actually fucked the middle class. It's immigrants, gays, the chinese.

I voted Republican once in the last seven elections.

But I disagree that making less means people should take less personal pride in paying their own bills and vote for Democrats hoping for more handouts

Because for us it's more than about money. I'm simply middle-class just like the family I came from. I've been voting Republican for at least 30 years now. I do so because I'm more concerned about the country than I am for myself.

Yes, well put. Sealy shows what he is when he just thinks people should vote for whatever $$$ they can get out of government

[

Then why will he sue if they showed his great grades ??? lol Summa cun laude? Magna Cum Laude like Obama ?? lol a stupid ignorant swine and now he's the leader of the free world ?? lol lol

The flat out hypocrisy is tired. You defended Obama forever for not releasing his grades, now you just flip flop with the change of party. It's tired. Grow a pair
Hypocrisy is repubs the party of STATES RIGHTS are silent when the swine sends Fed troops into cities

[

Hypocrisy is repubs the party of STATES RIGHTS are silent when the swine sends Fed troops into cities

You mean those cities where the Democrat leadership has failed? Where in the Constitution does it say that the federal government cannot protect federal land or structures?

[

And you're the party of central government claiming this faux standard you care about State rights.

I always like how the standard to Democrats is:

1) If Republicans and Democrats both do it, then blast the Republicans!

2) If Republicans and Democrats both do it, then it's fine you are being hypocritical, totally justified. After all, Republicans are doing it.

Hypocrisy is EVERYTHING you do

[

And did anyone hear ONE republican raise their voice over the bounty russia put on our troops? Did Trump say ONE word to his pal Putin ??? HOW tf can we put this pig of a man back in the WH?

[

And did anyone hear ONE republican raise their voice over the bounty russia put on our troops? Did Trump say ONE word to his pal Putin ??? HOW tf can we put this pig of a man back in the WH?

That was never confirmed by the intelligence community. Of course the rabid militaristic Democrat party wants a war anyway.

And from the guy and the party who flipped out because Trump stopped Soleimani from murdering troops is even more classic. Yeah, that's a standard to you. One of your normal standards, a double one

Trump has not attacked asian people

but he has attacked red china and rightfully so
Of course. it's amazing the way Democrats spin things around.

i agree with trump that south korean president moon is soft on north korea

but I never agree with any president including trump that does not respect the importance of south korea and the need to maintain a close working alliance

jimmy carter made the same mistake
Trump was exchanging love letters with Kim and he's complaining that Moon is too soft?

Hilarious.

But he said South Koreans are terrible people, so I thought that was a relevant example of him attacking Asian people.
Asian people are all the same to you? Isn't that kind of like saying all Hispanics are the same, even though Puerto Ricans would be insulted if you lumped them in with criticisms of Mexican policies? IOW, Koreans are not Thais, Thais are not Chinese, etc. Only in the minds of bigots can criticism of one Asian country be construed as a racial attack on all Asians.
Man. If the best thing you can say about Trump is that he only hates Asians from one or two Asian countries, you’ve got a really shitty argument.
Just trying to correct a bigoted viewpoint. If you think criticizing people of one country is a racial attack on all people who share their ethnicity, your complaint is weak.
You don't get it. Trump attacks the Muslim senators or the family of the gold star soldier. No it's not a racist attack on all people who share that ethnicity but you'd have to be stupid to not know what Trump is doing. One day it's blacks, then it's mexican rapists, then it's muslim senators and then it's china and he's calling corona the wu tang flu?

Don't pretend to be stupid.

So which one in your list didn't attack or do something to President Trump first to not warrant anything he said?

So if somebody attacked New Yorkers, you would have that as a attack on All Americans ? if somebody attacked Mexico, you would regard that as an attack against all Hispanics ?
Is that the best defense of Trump you can mount?
The world is nothing but cultural and ethnic people. But I love what you Progs do. Somehow you are going to cause mass casualties in this nation and the planet at some point. We won't be able to put a blame on some nation for fear of being accusations of hate. The Chinese may have gotten away with a declaration of war against us. And with you, they may have won.

[

You mean those cities where the Democrat leadership has failed? Where in the Constitution does it say that the federal government cannot protect federal land or structures?
You remember the last time feds came in??? This time is complete BS Portland has their own ways to protect And the pos isn't thru Now it's before a judge to get those nazis out of Portland

So if somebody attacked New Yorkers, you would have that as a attack on All Americans ? if somebody attacked Mexico, you would regard that as an attack against all Hispanics ?
Is that the best defense of Trump you can mount?
The world is nothing but cultural and ethnic people. But I love what you Progs do. Somehow you are going to cause mass casualties in this nation and the planet at some point. We won't be able to put a blame on some nation for fear of being accusations of hate. The Chinese may have gotten away with a declaration of war against us. And with you, they may have won.
You want mass casualties ?? Just let that pussy grabbing pos refuse to leave the WH after losing the election

Forum List

Back