Anybody Wanna Defend Rep. Karen Bass ? (D-CA)

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
On the far left TV show The View, President Trump is constantly slammed by the 4 Trump bashers of that show. Nothing new about that. Today, their special guest was Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA). She said President Trump has attacked every racial group in America. She went on to say that by Trump attacking China, due to the Coronavirus, he has attacked Asian Americans.

This is absolutely ridiculous, but it's typical of the TDS we hear from Trump deranged Democrats. Every racial group in America ? I wonder if anybody can say how Trump has attacked ANY racial group in America, EVER once.

It's noteworthy that Rep Bass claims that "defund the police" is one of the worst slogans ever, but then during a House Judiciary Committee hearing, she "corrected" Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who said in his opening statement that Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said he wanted to “defund the police.” Bass said >>" “I just want to make a note that he absolutely did not defund the police department. He did reduce the budget, and he shifted the funds to deal with some of the real issues that police officers always complain about.”

EARTH TO REP. BASS: Reducing someone's budget is defunding them. Defund means reduce funding to some degree. All or part.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., told ABC News last Wednesday >>

“It may sound strange but many affluent suburbs have essentially already begun pursuing a defunding of the police in that they fund schools, they fund housing, and they fund health care more, as their number one priorities.”

The View
co-host Sunny Hostin similarly said defunding meant reducing the budget rather than abolishing the police.

Garcetti and New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, both Democrats, already have committed to transfer funding from law enforcement to community services. Garcetti specifically vowed to cut as much as $150 million that was part of a planned increase in the police department’s budget.

On the far left TV show The View, President Trump is constantly slammed by the 4 Trump bashers of that show. Nothing new about that. Today, their special guest was Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA). She said President Trump has attacked every racial group in America. She went on to say that by Trump attacking China, due to the Coronavirus, he has attacked Asian Americans.

This is absolutely ridiculous, but it's typical of the TDS we hear from Trump deranged Democrats. Every racial group in America ? I wonder if anybody can say how Trump has attacked ANY racial group in America, EVER once.

It's noteworthy that Rep Bass claims that "defund the police" is one of the worst slogans ever, but then during a House Judiciary Committee hearing, she "corrected" Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who said in his opening statement that Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said he wanted to “defund the police.” Bass said >>" “I just want to make a note that he absolutely did not defund the police department. He did reduce the budget, and he shifted the funds to deal with some of the real issues that police officers always complain about.”

EARTH TO REP. BASS: Reducing someone's budget is defunding them. Defund means reduce funding to some degree. All or part.

“It may sound strange but many affluent suburbs have essentially already begun pursuing a defunding of the police in that they fund schools, they fund housing, and they fund health care more, as their number one priorities.”

The View
co-host Sunny Hostin similarly said defunding meant reducing the budget rather than abolishing the police.

Garcetti and New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, both Democrats, already have committed to transfer funding from law enforcement to community services. Garcetti specifically vowed to cut as much as $150 million that was part of a planned increase in the police department’s budget.

That's just one example you fool. When Trump screws up, or his approval ratings are low, he always falls back on race. Sometimes he picks on the Chinese but other times it's Muslims, sometimes it's Mexicans and sometimes it's blacks.

The View

none of the examples relate to the issue of policing
of BLM infected areas------but the DEFUNDERS actually concentrate on BLM afflicted areas

That's just one example you fool. When Trump screws up, or his approval ratings are low, he always falls back on race. Sometimes he picks on the Chinese but other times it's Muslims, sometimes it's Mexicans and sometimes it's blacks.
Interesting. I make a point of how ridiculous Democrats are by spinning things into accusations against Trump regarding race, and then you jump in and do exactly the same thing.

First you oddly agree with Bass' absurd accusation, and then you compound the crazieness, by claiming that Trump "picks on" other groups (Mexicans, blacks, Muslims).

When there's a reason why he picks on China and Muslims - because they DESERVE it. But regarding Mexicans and blacks, can you show one instance where he has said anything about them which is unfair or improper ? I know of none.

Note: I mean a real attack, not just leftist media hype.
Note also: I managed to get all that in without name-calling.

Trump has not attacked asian people

but he has attacked red china and rightfully so
Of course. it's amazing the way Democrats spin things around.

i agree with trump that south korean president moon is soft on north korea

but I never agree with any president including trump that does not respect the importance of south korea and the need to maintain a close working alliance

jimmy carter made the same mistake

Sure roll all that money into social services. Don't give it to the police budget. Lets see how long things go when there are no cops to answer the calls.

When they need a police officer, send a social worker. I'm sure that worker would love to do the cops job. Wonder how many will get shot or have the shit kicked out of them??

Trump has not attacked asian people

but he has attacked red china and rightfully so
Of course. it's amazing the way Democrats spin things around.

i agree with trump that south korean president moon is soft on north korea

but I never agree with any president including trump that does not respect the importance of south korea and the need to maintain a close working alliance

jimmy carter made the same mistake
Trump was exchanging love letters with Kim and he's complaining that Moon is too soft?

Hilarious.

But he said South Koreans are terrible people, so I thought that was a relevant example of him attacking Asian people.

Sure roll all that money into social services. Don't give it to the police budget. Lets see how long things go when there are no cops to answer the calls.

When they need a police officer, send a social worker. I'm sure that worker would love to do the cops job. Wonder how many will get shot or have the shit kicked out of them??

"social services" ----does not necessarily mean the
advice and assistance of a "SOCIAL WORKER"---
it refers to freebee activities and stuff. Sometimes
the "social worker" gets socked in the face for not
giving ENOUGH-------sending a social worker to deal with ANY LEVEL of domestic violence is sorta like
tossing them into a lions' den

The View

cant comment on her she was getting in just as i was leaving....

But he said South Koreans are terrible people, so I thought that was a relevant example of him attacking Asian people.
So if somebody attacked New Yorkers, you would have that as an attack on all Americans ? if somebody attacked Mexico, you would regard that as an attack against all Hispanics ?

Last edited:

giving ENOUGH-------sending a social worker to deal with ANY LEVEL of domestic violence is sorta like

Well that's what some of these idiots in Dem cities are proposing. Send a social worker, not a cop.

You can't cure stupid.

So if somebody attacked New Yorkers, you would have that as a attack on All Americans ? if somebody attacked Mexico, you would regard that as an attack against all Hispanics ?
Is that the best defense of Trump you can mount?

Well that's what some of these idiots in Dem cities are proposing. Send a social worker, not a cop.

You can't cure stupid.
Sometimes yeah. Cops aren't trained to handle every situation and sometimes make things worse. If you have someone with a mental health issue, cops may not be able to handle the situation appropriately which has sometimes lead to escalation and people being hurt.

The majority of things cops are called to aren't actually crimes.

You can't cure stupid.

IMHO-----there are many times that the COP--(or judge) should refer stuff to the social workers.
I am not sure a cop can make such a referral----
he probably has to go thru a judge. Sending
Ms SOCIALFIX to a hot situation without protection
is NUTS

Trump was exchanging love letters with Kim and he's complaining that Moon is too soft?
Trump is the first baby boomer president that did not try to bribe n korea into good behavior

and the commie dictator is surprised and pissed because of it

I dont like moon but I understand how terrified south koreans are about a war with the north

the south has built a beautiful and prosperous country

they have far more to lose by a war with the north and want to avoid war if possible

BUt pandering to kim or his sister is not the answer

Forum List

Back