Anybody Wanna Defend Rep. Karen Bass ? (D-CA)

You made $65 base and $15K in commissions? And this job impresses you so much? Seriously? My mentioning Biden lying about being in the "top half" of his class was such a weak lie it was funny. You're right there with him.

What about you? Were you in the top half of your class, like Biden?
No I graduated with a 2.5 gpa. Only got into Eastern Michigan University because of wrestling. Got a communication major and marketing minor.

That $15K is for half the year. So it's going to be $30K commission. That's not impressive but that plus $65K salary is impressive.

I have no kids and no wife living with me. I'm debt free. How much do you make and how many people in your household? Are you upper class? I am.

So you may not be impressed but are you upper class like me?

Funny that. I made more twenty years ago than you make now. But I don't consider myself "upper class," no
You either are or you are not. And maybe you didn't save?

I don't know what upper class is for people who are retired. I'm just going off a chart that says I'm upper class because of how many people are in my home and how much I make.

And, if you made that kind of money 20 years ago, that only tells me you are a greedy republican. So why should blue collar vote like you do?

I'm not retired. I'm in my 50s. I got my degree on the other side of 23. That's probably part of it. Kaz is for Kalamazoo, my home town.

And so you brag about how much you make, but if I made more then I'm "greedy." That's how Democrats are, you always want to cut income off at what you make
If you are voting Republican you are either greedy or socially conservative. YES! What I'm saying is that you vote GOP because it benefits you not the American middle class.

I didn't always make this much money and just because I make this much now doesn't mean I'm going to start voting Republican. And even if I did, I wouldn't lie to people who make $60K and tell them the GOP is the best party for them. Maybe it is for us but not them.

And I'm socially liberal too so besides money you social conservatives make me want to puke. YOu want big government in our wombs but you don't care how many people die of corona if it'll hurt your precious capitalism.

I could go 2 or more years without a job. How many USMB Republicans can say that? Not many. Up to their ears in debt. That's why they are so angry. And it's everyone's fault except the rich who actually fucked the middle class. It's immigrants, gays, the chinese.
I always read that Prog posters are high and mighty with their resources compared to the vermin Repubs on forums. Middle class is subjective. Government employed middle class or private side middle class can make a difference. Obamacare was fun. It really was. We all know how pro middle class that was. Today there are millions of people who will let one of your Islamic buddies detonate the worse of weapons on our territory. We all ph uk with each other and that is what its all about.

[
Trump claimed to have graduated first in his class ...

No, he said near the top. Leftists can't not lie, can you?
Then why will he sue if they showed his great grades ??? lol Summa cun laude? Magna Cum Laude like Obama ?? lol a stupid ignorant swine and now he's the leader of the free world ?? lol lol

The flat out hypocrisy is tired. You defended Obama forever for not releasing his grades, now you just flip flop with the change of party. It's tired. Grow a pair
Hypocrisy is repubs the party of STATES RIGHTS are silent when the swine sends Fed troops into cities

You mean those cities where the Democrat leadership has failed? Where in the Constitution does it say that the federal government cannot protect federal land or structures?
You remember the last time feds came in??? This time is complete BS Portland has their own ways to protect And the pos isn't thru Now it's before a judge to get those nazis out of Portland

Then let a judge decide, and let Portland pay all the expenses to restore the federal buildings. I don't care. Nobody ever had to send in Homeland Security before because the destruction didn't usually last very long. This is going on weeks now, and soon to be over a month.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I live on a lake and have a boat so the sky is blue and the water is nice. The sun is out it's 82 today. I'm taking friends out at 5pm after work. I work from home make 6 figures. I'll still be able to retire when I'm 62 how about you?

I didn't like Bush either but remember back then you guys loved that loser. It took 11 years for you guys to finally admit he sucked.

Will it take 11 years for you to admit Trump was a failure or will you blame the lyin media and deep state for making him a 1 term president?
When will you admit he's a success ?
When he is out of office. Then I'll admit he was pretty good.
Which means you're admitting that he really is pretty good, you just don't want to admit it right now. Don't worry, you'll have time to admit it after the '24 election.
I was kidding Trump sucks. 2.3% growth in 2019? What did candidate Trump say about such growth? Then President Trump sucks if you ask candidate Trump.

Don't point to the stock market. We did that in 2016 and you guys pointed to the debt, 2.3% growth and you said you didn't believe the unemployment numbers. But you believed them as soon as Trump took office. Well now the unemployment number is high and real and Trump's problem. He should have taken the pandemic seriously and not fought with his scientists and people didn't wear masks and now we have a second wave.

Before he Wuhan flu, we had over a million more jobs than Americans to do them. How much growth did you want to see?

I was kidding Trump sucks. 2.3% growth in 2019? What did candidate Trump say about such growth? Then President Trump sucks if you ask candidate Trump.

Don't point to the stock market. We did that in 2016 and you guys pointed to the debt, 2.3% growth and you said you didn't believe the unemployment numbers. But you believed them as soon as Trump took office. Well now the unemployment number is high and real and Trump's problem. He should have taken the pandemic seriously and not fought with his scientists and people didn't wear masks and now we have a second wave.
Where does your 2.3% figure come from ? The Obama holdover-ridden, books-cooken BEA by any chance ?

You might note that even they give a thumbs down to Obama, and a thumbs up to Trump. See chart below. Be happy that we have a president with many years of BUSINESS EXPERIENCE, who can CONTROL an economy and keep it stable, unlike the previous president idiot, whose GDP quarters look like the scribblings of a 2 year old baby. (with GDP rates bouncing all over the place)

1595540828147.png

You remember the last time feds came in??? This time is complete BS Portland has their own ways to protect And the pos isn't thru Now it's before a judge to get those nazis out of Portland
Yeah, and Portland's "own ways" with Democrat mayor Ted Wheeler, are the same "ways" as Dopey Durkan in Seattle, and Dunce Deblasio in New York, and Stephanie "Give them space to destroy" Rawlings in Baltimore. That same way of giving space to the wild mobs, allowing them to destroy their cities. Charming!

And by you calling the law enforcement officers who are quelling this lunacy, "nazis", you show whose side you're on. You're not on the side of the people of Portland. You're not on the side of peace and tranquillity. You're on the side of the insane, anarchist criminals.

Yeah, and Portland's "own ways" with Democrat mayor Ted Wheeler, are the same "ways" as Dopey Durkan in Seattle, and Dunce Deblasio in New York, and Stephanie "Give them space to destroy" Rawlings in Baltimore. That same way of giving space to the wild mobs, allowing them to destroy their cities. Charming!

And by you calling the law enforcement officers who are quelling this lunacy, "nazis", you show whose side you're on. You're not on the side of the people of Portland. You're not on the side of peace and tranquillity. You're on the side of the insane, anarchist criminals.
These are trump ah's who are boarder guards, paid civilians who'd put a bullet in you as soon as having a coffee for breakfast All Trump ass kissers

You don't get it. Trump attacks the Muslim senators or the family of the gold star soldier. No it's not a racist attack on all people who share that ethnicity but you'd have to be stupid to not know what Trump is doing. One day it's blacks, then it's mexican rapists, then it's muslim senators and then it's china and he's calling corona the wu tang flu?

Don't pretend to be stupid.
WHAT day was it "blacks" ? WHAT day was it Muslim senators ? (Note: no Muslim has ever served in the US Senate. )

As for Mexicans, it is fair to call Mexicans, as a group, "rapists", as long as you use the term in a general sense, to mean all sex offenders of any type. Mexico does have a rape, and sex offending culture, wherein things that we Americans consider wrong and illegal as sex crimes, in Mexico, these things are generally considered to be OK. That's a fact.

As for the China virus, that's where it came from. Fully appropriate to name it by its place of origin. When I was a kid in school, we had an epidemic of what then was called the Asian flu. Nobody questioned that name. Why do you ?

These are trump ah's who are boarder guards, paid civilians who'd put a bullet in you as soon as having a coffee for breakfast All Trump ass kissers
They are federal law enforcement officers from federal agencies. Gee, did I ruin your little CNN propaganda tale ?

You want mass casualties ?? Just let that pussy grabbing pos refuse to leave the WH after losing the election
He is not "pussy grabbing", and he won't be losing the election.
He might not lose the election BUT he admitted to being a pussy grabbing pervert

He was trying to toot his horn with a bunch of guys 15 years ago, like we all didn't know a guy or two like that in our lives.

For three and a half years you've been here crying how Trump never tells the truth, how he lies with every breath he takes, how pompous and arrogant he is. Now that some lowlife had a recording of him trying to impress his friends by telling them BS about the women in his life, all of a sudden, Trump's words were Gospel.

You want mass casualties ?? Just let that pussy grabbing pos refuse to leave the WH after losing the election
He might not lose the election BUT he admitted to being a pussy grabbing pervert

He was trying to toot his horn with a bunch of guys 15 years ago, like we all didn't know a guy or two like that in our lives.

For three and a half years you've been here crying how Trump never tells the truth, how he lies with every breath he takes, how pompous and arrogant he is. Now that some lowlife had a recording of him trying to impress his friends by telling them BS about the women in his life, all of a sudden, Trump's words were Gospel.
It's not just his words my friend , but the 25 or so women that came forward with molesting,and worse charges against him ...You think his first wife lied about him raping her?...I wish you well ?

It's not just his words my friend , but the 25 or so women that came forward with molesting,and worse charges against him ...You think his first wife lied about him raping her?...I wish you well ?

Oh, women coming out of the woodwork of somebody famous with all kinds of stories nobody could prove or disapprove. Gee, that's never happened before. Do you live under a rock or something? Show me a case of somebody famous accused by only one person for sexual misconduct, and I'll show you a bridge to buy that you can afford.

Oh, women coming out of the woodwork of somebody famous with all kinds of stories nobody could prove or disapprove. Gee, that's never happened before. Do you live under a rock or something? Show me a case of somebody famous accused by only one person for sexual misconduct, and I'll show you a bridge to buy that you can afford.
And you believe that 25 or so ,women are all lying? The guy who cheated on 3 wives ,paid off hookers ,,maybe even one he took for his 3rd wife is a good guy?

The man ray, is a low life pos who was bailed out by his daddy numerous times Thinks his shit doesn't stink

And you believe that 25 or so ,women are all lying? The guy who cheated on 3 wives ,paid off hookers ,,maybe even one he took for his 3rd wife is a good guy?

Can you swear before God (or whatever it is you believe in) that you don't know guys who cheated on their wives? Were they all bad people? It was some time ago, but you people used to tell us what a President did on his own time had nothing to do with doing his job running our country. You told us it was none of our business.

Yes, I believe they were all lying. Why? Because a guy as rich, famous and powerful as Trump doesn't need to molest anybody for sexual satisfaction. He had women lined up at his hotel doors for that. Look at the bimbos that came out during the Kavanaugh hearings. Do you believe any of the ridiculous stories some of them told?????

This is what happens every time some famous guy says or does something in regards to sex. Everybody wants to be in the spotlight, everybody wants an opportunity to blackmail a rich person just to make them go away which happens all the time. Everybody wants that offer from some famous magazine or show willing to pay them to tell their made-up BS story.

And in all the cases where such unprovable claims are made, they never came out when it supposedly happened. They waited until years or decades later when the person became a household name.

One day it's blacks, then it's mexican rapists, then it's muslim senators and then it's china and he's calling corona the wu tang flu?
Trump is getting incoming from or on behalf of all those minorities and he fights back

Have you ever looked up the meaning of defund?

Maybe I can put this in a way you can understand.

One day next week you get up from the couch and announce to your fucking bitch wife that your stopping down at the Red Meat Bar to discuss politics with a few friends. Your fucking bitch wife says, "let me see your wallet before you go". You hand that fucking bitch the wallet and she either defunds it or "reduces" it 50%.

In which case do you have money for that bar time?
If she reduces it by 50%, he has defunded it 50%. That was hard, huh ? Now go wash out your mouth, lowlife.

Whether these knuckleheaded Democrats want to defund all or part of their police budgets is moot. I don't want ONE DIME defunded from any police budget. If anything, with all that's going on now, their budgets ought to be doubled or tripled, and that includes military stuff. Whatever is necessary.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back