Anybody Wanna Defend Rep. Karen Bass ? (D-CA)

And you believe that 25 or so ,women are all lying? The guy who cheated on 3 wives ,paid off hookers ,,maybe even one he took for his 3rd wife is a good guy?
Is there some reason to believe that the 25 or so women might be telling the truth ? Their stories (and the time they waited to tell them - conveniently right before an election or when Kavanaugh was being approved) are perhaps the biggest laughingstock in American history. Some of them even recanted.

YES., he's a "good guy", who CARES about America, unlike all these Democrat, opportunist low-lifes who will do anything, and support anybody (including rioters, looters, arsonists, traffic blockers) if they think it might help them get re-elected.

It's not just his words my friend , but the 25 or so women that came forward with molesting,and worse charges against him ...You think his first wife lied about him raping her?...I wish you well ?
Wanna buy this bridge ?

1595589797315.png

Have you ever looked up the meaning of defund?

The better question is, have you?????

defund
[ dee-fuhnd ]SHOW IPA
verb (used with object)

to withdraw financial support from, especially as an instrument of legislative control: Many university programs were defunded by the recent government cutbacks.

to deplete the financial resources of: The cost of the lawsuit defunded the company's operating budget.

Nowhere do I see the word "eliminate" in these definitions.

I love it when you guys deny I make what I say I make.

Oh, and by the way, I just got my latest commission statement. I notice I have only made $15K in commissions this year. That means $65K salary plus $15K is $80K. So I have only made $80K so far. IF I sell the same amount the second half that would only be another $15K. So this year I'm on track to make $95K.

BUT, I don't think the second half is going to be as good as the first half. I'm struggling this month. Gosh I wish Trump would have handled this Pandemic better in the beginning maybe things wouldn't be so bad.
Making bazillions from home is a well documented scam and not surprising you latched onto trying to sell it here

Yes, I think you're right. The e-mail sealy responded to promised him $100K a year for sending packages for them. He's going to get that first check ... any day now ...
What are you talking about?

You know what's great about what I sell? We are just the middle man. So I sell something that costs $5000 and we make $2000 and all we do or all I do is place the order and invoice the customer. We don't have to touch the product.

I don't know what you are talking about sending packages? Yes, we have to ship the products to the customer. Is that not cool with you? What you do you do that's so glamorous?

It's not just his words my friend , but the 25 or so women that came forward with molesting,and worse charges against him ...You think his first wife lied about him raping her?...I wish you well ?
Wanna buy this bridge ?

View attachment 366662
A quiz for protection guy
Who said this?

"The streets of our country are in turmoil. The Universities are filled with students rebelling and rioting. Communists are seeking to destroy our country ... Without law and order, our nation can not survive!"

Was it a) Donald Trump, or b) Adolph Hitler?

You made $65 base and $15K in commissions? And this job impresses you so much? Seriously? My mentioning Biden lying about being in the "top half" of his class was such a weak lie it was funny. You're right there with him.

What about you? Were you in the top half of your class, like Biden?
No I graduated with a 2.5 gpa. Only got into Eastern Michigan University because of wrestling. Got a communication major and marketing minor.

That $15K is for half the year. So it's going to be $30K commission. That's not impressive but that plus $65K salary is impressive.

I have no kids and no wife living with me. I'm debt free. How much do you make and how many people in your household? Are you upper class? I am.

So you may not be impressed but are you upper class like me?

Funny that. I made more twenty years ago than you make now. But I don't consider myself "upper class," no
Guess it all depends on where you live 100K in NY is so so but in Alabama you' live the good life
I paid off my condo a few years ago. My association dues are around $200 a month. My taxes around $100 a month. My gas and electric I don't know because I never open the bill and look but lets say all that stuff is $200 a month. Car insurance $100 a month. F150 lease $300. Food let's say $400 a month? I mean between going out and cooking at home.

So $1300 a month is what my bills are. Lets round up. $20,000 a year are my "bills". I'm rich. I only wish I made this kind of scratch in the 2000's but unfortunately Bush really fucked up the economy. When I started at the company I work for now I started at $40K and I was HAPPY to be making that much. We were just getting out of the Bush Great Recession.

You blame a lot of other people for your financials. Trump, now W. Is anything your responsibility?
Yes, when Obama finally got us out of the Great Recession, I am responsible for turning a $40K a year job into a $100K a year job.

And in the first month everyone shut down my bosses called me back after 3 days off and made me an essential worker. I sold over $100K that month and they didn't think I would even sell $50K that month. I literally saved people's jobs. Without that cash flow they would have continued to furlough my co-workers.

I live on a lake and have a boat so the sky is blue and the water is nice. The sun is out it's 82 today. I'm taking friends out at 5pm after work. I work from home make 6 figures. I'll still be able to retire when I'm 62 how about you?

I didn't like Bush either but remember back then you guys loved that loser. It took 11 years for you guys to finally admit he sucked.

Will it take 11 years for you to admit Trump was a failure or will you blame the lyin media and deep state for making him a 1 term president?
When will you admit he's a success ?
When he is out of office. Then I'll admit he was pretty good.
Which means you're admitting that he really is pretty good, you just don't want to admit it right now. Don't worry, you'll have time to admit it after the '24 election.
I was kidding Trump sucks. 2.3% growth in 2019? What did candidate Trump say about such growth? Then President Trump sucks if you ask candidate Trump.

Don't point to the stock market. We did that in 2016 and you guys pointed to the debt, 2.3% growth and you said you didn't believe the unemployment numbers. But you believed them as soon as Trump took office. Well now the unemployment number is high and real and Trump's problem. He should have taken the pandemic seriously and not fought with his scientists and people didn't wear masks and now we have a second wave.

Before he Wuhan flu, we had over a million more jobs than Americans to do them. How much growth did you want to see?
That's what we said when Obama was in office.

On the far left TV show The View, President Trump is constantly slammed by the 4 Trump bashers of that show. Nothing new about that. Today, their special guest was Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA). She said President Trump has attacked every racial group in America. She went on to say that by Trump attacking China, due to the Coronavirus, he has attacked Asian Americans.

This is absolutely ridiculous, but it's typical of the TDS we hear from Trump deranged Democrats. Every racial group in America ? I wonder if anybody can say how Trump has attacked ANY racial group in America, EVER once.

It's noteworthy that Rep Bass claims that "defund the police" is one of the worst slogans ever, but then during a House Judiciary Committee hearing, she "corrected" Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who said in his opening statement that Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said he wanted to “defund the police.” Bass said >>" “I just want to make a note that he absolutely did not defund the police department. He did reduce the budget, and he shifted the funds to deal with some of the real issues that police officers always complain about.”

EARTH TO REP. BASS: Reducing someone's budget is defunding them. Defund means reduce funding to some degree. All or part.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., told ABC News last Wednesday >>

“It may sound strange but many affluent suburbs have essentially already begun pursuing a defunding of the police in that they fund schools, they fund housing, and they fund health care more, as their number one priorities.”

The View
co-host Sunny Hostin similarly said defunding meant reducing the budget rather than abolishing the police.

Garcetti and New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, both Democrats, already have committed to transfer funding from law enforcement to community services. Garcetti specifically vowed to cut as much as $150 million that was part of a planned increase in the police department’s budget.

That's just one example you fool. When Trump screws up, or his approval ratings are low, he always falls back on race. Sometimes he picks on the Chinese but other times it's Muslims, sometimes it's Mexicans and sometimes it's blacks.

You fuckers have lost your minds, we really need to reopen all the mental hospitals Reagan closed and toss you all in them

On the far left TV show The View, President Trump is constantly slammed by the 4 Trump bashers of that show. Nothing new about that. Today, their special guest was Rep. Karen Bass (D-CA). She said President Trump has attacked every racial group in America. She went on to say that by Trump attacking China, due to the Coronavirus, he has attacked Asian Americans.

This is absolutely ridiculous, but it's typical of the TDS we hear from Trump deranged Democrats. Every racial group in America ? I wonder if anybody can say how Trump has attacked ANY racial group in America, EVER once.

It's noteworthy that Rep Bass claims that "defund the police" is one of the worst slogans ever, but then during a House Judiciary Committee hearing, she "corrected" Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, who said in his opening statement that Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said he wanted to “defund the police.” Bass said >>" “I just want to make a note that he absolutely did not defund the police department. He did reduce the budget, and he shifted the funds to deal with some of the real issues that police officers always complain about.”

EARTH TO REP. BASS: Reducing someone's budget is defunding them. Defund means reduce funding to some degree. All or part.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., told ABC News last Wednesday >>

“It may sound strange but many affluent suburbs have essentially already begun pursuing a defunding of the police in that they fund schools, they fund housing, and they fund health care more, as their number one priorities.”

The View
co-host Sunny Hostin similarly said defunding meant reducing the budget rather than abolishing the police.

Garcetti and New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, both Democrats, already have committed to transfer funding from law enforcement to community services. Garcetti specifically vowed to cut as much as $150 million that was part of a planned increase in the police department’s budget.

That's just one example you fool. When Trump screws up, or his approval ratings are low, he always falls back on race. Sometimes he picks on the Chinese but other times it's Muslims, sometimes it's Mexicans and sometimes it's blacks.

You fuckers have lost your minds, we really need to reopen all the mental hospitals Reagan closed and toss you all in them
All hospitals are filled with those with the virus Those who listened to trump and saw no need for masks... NOW the moron says it's ok to wear a mask ,,just months before an election???

Yes, when Obama finally got us out of the Great Recession,
Obama did nothing of the kind. Severe recessions go away on their own, in a natural recoil over the course of 5 or 6 years. The recession would have subsided no matter who was president. If you look at the Obama years GDP growth record, it is a hideous mess, that looks like a toddler's scribblings.

When finally it got to where Obama had something to do with it (2015), the economy right right back to sinking down again. If Trump hadn;t come along when he did, we would've gotten right back into another bad recession all over again.

1595596687514.png

All hospitals are filled with those with the virus Those who listened to trump and saw no need for masks... NOW the moron says it's ok to wear a mask ,,just months before an election???
That came from Fauci and Birks who were trying to preserve masks for hospital workers, when there weren't too many available yet. Makes sense. Just imagine if all those doctors and nurses got the virus and died.

Gotta look at the big picture. They have more responsibility than you do.

That came from Fauci and Birks who were trying to preserve masks for hospital workers, when there weren't too many available yet. Makes sense. Just imagine if all those doctors and nurses got the virus and died.

You can believe whatever you wish but facts say if the moron attacked the virus problem sooner 1000's more wouldn't have lost their lives And it seems the world is way ahead of us containing the virus thanks to trump and repub leadership

I live on a lake and have a boat so the sky is blue and the water is nice. The sun is out it's 82 today. I'm taking friends out at 5pm after work. I work from home make 6 figures. I'll still be able to retire when I'm 62 how about you?

I didn't like Bush either but remember back then you guys loved that loser. It took 11 years for you guys to finally admit he sucked.

Will it take 11 years for you to admit Trump was a failure or will you blame the lyin media and deep state for making him a 1 term president?
When will you admit he's a success ?
When he is out of office. Then I'll admit he was pretty good.
Which means you're admitting that he really is pretty good, you just don't want to admit it right now. Don't worry, you'll have time to admit it after the '24 election.
I was kidding Trump sucks. 2.3% growth in 2019? What did candidate Trump say about such growth? Then President Trump sucks if you ask candidate Trump.

Don't point to the stock market. We did that in 2016 and you guys pointed to the debt, 2.3% growth and you said you didn't believe the unemployment numbers. But you believed them as soon as Trump took office. Well now the unemployment number is high and real and Trump's problem. He should have taken the pandemic seriously and not fought with his scientists and people didn't wear masks and now we have a second wave.

Before he Wuhan flu, we had over a million more jobs than Americans to do them. How much growth did you want to see?
That's what we said when Obama was in office.

No, nobody ever said that, and even if they did, wouldn't be truth.

Trumpsplaining

You can believe whatever you wish but facts say if the moron attacked the virus problem sooner 1000's more wouldn't have lost their lives And it seems the world is way ahead of us containing the virus thanks to trump and repub leadership
1. NO, "facts" DON'T say that at all. Trump's administration began fighting the virus in early January, as soon as they learned about it. Read the Timeline posted below.

2. NO, the world is NOT ahead of us. At least not insofar as mortality rate (the onky thing Trump can be expected to control). Trump has done GREAT on that with the US mortality rate consistently DROPPING from mid-April right to the present day.

December 31: China reports the discovery of the coronavirus to the World Health Organization.

January 3: CDC Director Robert Redfield sent an email to the director of the Chinese CDC, George Gao, formally offering to send U.S. experts to China to investigate the coronavirus.

January 5: CDC Director Redfield sent another email to the Chinese CDC Director, George Gao, formally offering to send U.S. experts to China to investigate the coronavirus outbreak,

January 6: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a level I travel notice for Wuhan, China due to the spreading coronavirus.

January 7: The CDC established a coronavirus incident management system to better share and respond to information about the virus.

January 11: The CDC updated a Level 1 travel health notice for Wuhan, China.

January 17: The CDC began implementing public health entry screening at the 3 U.S. airports that received the most travelers from Wuhan – San Francisco, New York JFK, and Los Angeles.

January 20: Dr. Fauci announces the National Institutes of Health is already working on the development of a vaccine for the coronavirus.

January 21: The CDC activated its emergency operations center to provide ongoing support to the coronavirus response.

January 23: The CDC sought a “special emergency authorization” from the FDA to allow states to use its newly developed coronavirus test.

January 27: President Trump tweeted that he made an offer to President Xi Jinping to send experts to China to investigate the coronavirus outbreak.

January 27: The CDC issued a level III travel health notice urging Americans to avoid all nonessential travel to China due to the coronavirus.

January 27: The White House Coronavirus Task Force started meeting to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the President.

January 29: The White House announced the formation of the Coronavirus Task Force to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the President.

January 31: The Trump Administration:

• Declared the coronavirus a public health emergency.
  • Announced Chinese travel restrictions.
  • Suspended entry into the United States for foreign nationals who pose a risk of transmitting the coronavirus.
January 31: The Department of Homeland Security took critical steps to funnel all flights from China into just 7 domestic U.S. airports.

February 3: The CDC had a team ready to travel to China to obtain critical information on the novel coronavirus, but were in the U.S. awaiting permission to enter by the Chinese government.

February 2: The CDC expanded enhanced entry screening to eight major airports across the nation.

February 4: President Trump vowed in his State of the Union Address to “take all necessary steps” to protect Americans from the coronavirus.

February 5: The Trump Administration and health officials briefed lawmakers on the Federal Government's coronavirus response efforts.

February 6: The CDC began shipping CDC-Developed test kits for the 2019 Novel Coronavirus to U.S. and international labs.

February 7: President Trump told reporters that the CDC is working with China on the coronavirus.

February 9: The White House Coronavirus Task Force briefed governors from across the nation at the National Governors’ Association Meeting in Washington.

February 11: The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) expanded a partnership with Janssen Research & Development to “expedite the development” of a coronavirus vaccine.

February 12: The U.S. shipped test kits for the 2019 novel coronavirus to approximately 30 countries who lacked the necessary reagents and other materials.

February 12: The CDC was prepared to travel to China but had yet to receive permission from the Chinese government.

February 14: The CDC began working with five labs to conduct “community-based influenza surveillance” to study and detect the spread of coronavirus.

February 18: HHS announced it would engage with Sanofi Pasteur in an effort to quickly develop a coronavirus vaccine and to develop treatment for coronavirus infections.

February 22: A WHO team of international experts arrives in Wuhan, China.

February 24: The Trump Administration sent a letter to Congress requesting at least $2.5 billion to help combat the spread of the coronavirus.

Febraury 25: HHS Secretary Azar testified before the Senate HELP committee on the Administration's coronavirus response efforts.

February 26: President Trump discussed coronavirus containment efforts with Indian PM Modi and updated the press on his Administration’s containment efforts in the U.S. during his state visit to India.

February 29: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) allowed certified labs to develop and begin testing coronavirus testing kits while reviewing pending applications.

February 29: The Trump Administration:

• Announced a level 4 travel advisory to areas of Italy and South Korea.
  • Barred all travel to Iran.
  • Barred the entry of foreign citizens who visited Iran in the last 14 days.

1. Deaths lag cases—and that might explain almost everything.
You can’t have a serious discussion about case and death numbers without noting that people die of diseases after they get sick. It follows that there should be a lag between a surge in cases and a surge in deaths. More subtly, there can also be a lag between the date a person dies and the date the death certificate is issued, and another lag before that death is reported to the state and the federal government. As this chart from the COVID Tracking Project shows, the official reporting of a COVID-19 death can lag COVID-19 exposure by up to a month. This suggests that the surge in deaths is coming.

Forum List

Back