Anybody Been To A Super Bowl?

gulfman

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2017
I went to Miami in 1989 for Super Bowl XXXIII and seen my Cincinnati Bengals lose to the 49s.I paid 400 dollars for 2 tickets.Parking probably costs that much now.

I had a bowl of cheesy grits and bacon that was super.

But The Super Bowl, no!

I went to Miami in 1989 for Super Bowl XXXIII and seen my Cincinnati Bengals lose to the 49s.I paid 400 dollars for 2 tickets.Parking probably costs that much now.
I've never been to one. I could never afford it. My doctor in Arizona (I moved from there in 2010.) went to the 2009 Super Bowl in Florida. He and his son were rooting for the Cardinals amid a sea of Steelers fans. They almost got into a big brawl. And my doctor was maybe 5 foot six and maybe 150 pounds! I don't know how big his son was/is. This doctor was a lot of fun, we always had jokes for each other.

I don't see myself ever paying thousands of $$$ to attend an event that I can watch on TV for free.

Still dont watch pro football anymore

Nope
Wont

Dont care

I'll watch again one day only if the jets make the superbowl ...which we all know ain't happening

I could never justify spending that much money to see a game. Recently I inquired about going to a boxing match of Wilder against Fury at Madison Square Garden. The cheapest ticket was $2000 in the nose bleed section. How people pay that much just to see two people fight I’ll never understand

Forum List

Back