Any Guilty Pleasures?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I wouldn't call them actually guilty pleasures myself since I don't really care who all knows that I enjoy watching them since I still like watching some kids' shows like Clifford The Big Red Dog (I also really enjoyed the new movie!! :D) Franklin, (the Turtle) Arthur, Little Bear, and The Magic School Bus, but does anybody else like anything that you feel guilty about? I just find them to be cute shows is all. Also Dragon Tales is pretty cute too, and all of them keep the little kid in me alive. :) (Of course, even though I find The Magic School Bus to be cool, I don't think that I would want to be in Miss Frizzle's class,.. just as it explains in this skit. XD)

I do not feel guilty about them, but I enjoy watching old monster movies and horror classics that I have seen so many times. I also enjoy being outside just soaking up the atmosphere and listening. My cooking is an almost guilty pleasure, especially during my birthday month (Feb).

I wouldn't call them actually guilty pleasures myself since I don't really care who all knows that I enjoy watching them since I still like watching some kids' shows like Clifford The Big Red Dog (I also really enjoyed the new movie!! :D) Franklin, (the Turtle) Arthur, Little Bear, and The Magic School Bus, but does anybody else like anything that you feel guilty about? I just find them to be cute shows is all. Also Dragon Tales is pretty cute too, and all of them keep the little kid in me alive. :) (Of course, even though I find The Magic School Bus to be cool, I don't think that I would want to be in Miss Frizzle's class,.. just as it explains in this skit. XD)

Does smoking a bowl when visiting a free-man state count?

I take it that a nooner with the neighbor lady isn't what you were talking about---

• Banned
Does smoking a bowl when visiting a free-man state count?
Nope! Lol :p

I watch Sponge Bob Square Pants with my kids. It's hilarious! :auiqs.jpg:

I love SpongeBob!!! :D Oh yeah, and another thing I forgot to mention is The Berenstain Bears, that's a really cute show as well. :) (I like both the old show and the reboot.)

I take it that a nooner with the neighbor lady isn't what you were talking about---

NOPE!!! ROTFLMFAO!!! :laughing0301: (Also, even though I don't watch Sesame Street anymore as I find that to be too much of a baby show, Bert and Ernie clips still crack me up. Ernie is the original troll. XD)

Oh btw, I also both LOVE and miss Mister Rogers. This song really helped me get over my fear of going down the drain when I was younger. :D

And any late eighties or nineties babies ever seen this show before? :D (I'm the latter myself.)

I don't know of any as I never liked the term guilty pleasure. Seemed like a stupid concept to me. Sounds like something someone says because they are insecure about liking something someone else thinks is stupid. Like saying something is a guilty pleasure absolves you from being critized for liking something. It needless language.

If I like a movie then I like it, no guilt about it. I never cared about what 7 billion other people think. I mean I like Hudson hawk and most people hate it and it makes me laugh.

Pre-marital sex
Well at least you admit to it, and I've heard it said that admitting to anything might be the hardest thing of it all. Getting whatever help may be needed of course is the next step, I guess. Thankfully I have never had to go to any rehab place for any reason.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Honestly, I don't get the "guilty pleasure" phrase in general. You either like something or you don't. In other words, is a special name for it really necessary?

I don't know of any as I never liked the term guilty pleasure. Seemed like a stupid concept to me. Sounds like something someone says because they are insecure about liking something someone else thinks is stupid. Like saying something is a guilty pleasure absolves you from being critized for liking something. It needless language.

If I like a movie then I like it, no guilt about it. I never cared about what 7 billion other people think. I mean I like Hudson hawk and most people hate it and it makes me laugh.

I agree with you one hundred percent, I just didn't know what else to call it.

Oh, sorry, just noticed this thread is in the tv section.

Lol it's alright, don't worry about it. :badgrin:

I agree with you one hundred percent, I just didn't know what else to call it.

Lol it's alright, don't worry about it. :badgrin:
Everybody has guilty pleasures.
1644624768636.png

Forum List

Back