First look at Amazon’s Lord of the Rings series, “Rings of Power”

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
It’s Amazon’s Lord of the Rings, “We Wuz Kangz” edition:

CD3F1443-BF7E-4F87-BB51-0BCA3B4D6D06.jpeg

If you witnessed the epic Leftist/Feminist butchery Amazon committed against Jordan's Wheel of Time series; you can likely expect more of the same.

It might be fine, if they find a way to fit in these changes with the lore. There are lands far to the south, it's possible that their dark skinned characters, beardless dwarves, and buzz cut elves can be worked in that way. But if they are just going to toss in nonstandard, non-lore characters, just cuz of modern views on diversity, then it will not come off well. It would be like doing Wakanda, the early years, and have a few Nordic or Filipino Wakandans thrown in as main characters, just cuz.

Jeez middle earth is not even safe.

I found out about this tonight. . . the comments on the trailer? Blew me the hell away. . .

It is like every gender, every race, every identity on the planet, united as one. . . Every comment is the same, it is like nothing I have ever seen in the comments of any video. . .

Middle earth fans sure are loyal. . .

Most of it is in Russian or Elvish I believe. . . But without fail, this is the same comment, over and over again.

“Evil is not capable of creating anything new, it can only distort and destroy what has been invented or made by the forces of good.” – J.R.R. Tolkien

Forum List

Back