Im celebrating Black History month and watching "That's My Mama" the black sitcom from 1974

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Its being aired on Decades TV weekend binge. The mom is not believable because the son and daughter is so attractive but the mom is so ugly

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 37
Why is there no mention of it or the accomplishments of those people?
Probably because so many whites are responsible for so many things we have today so its need to mention it. Black people just started accomplishing things in the 50's and 60's. Just like it wasnt any all black tv shows about family until the 70's which wasnt that long ago

I'll be damned. Learn something new every day. I was always under the (mistaken) impression that licorice flavor came from anise. I was not aware that it was actually a legume. Thanks.

I used to keep some in stock.

You can chew on it or make a tea. Combined with a couple other things it makes an effective sex stimulant.

Probably because so many whites are responsible for so many things we have today so its need to mention it. Black people just started accomplishing things in the 50's and 60's. Just like it wasnt any all black tv shows about family until the 70's which wasnt that long ago
I would watch all of those programs. About 15 years ago or so we ended up becoming so woke I find it disgusting to watch anything African American anymore. Inclusion has become woke has become propaganda agenda with many minorities on a soapbox spieling about something that happened centuries ago and milking it for any resources thrown at them for promoting guilt. And they know it.

Its being aired on Decades TV weekend binge. The mom is not believable because the son and daughter is so attractive but the mom is so ugly
I'm binging Two Dope Chicks on HBO. Those two ladies are beautiful and funny together.

Forum List

Back