Any guesses how much the Floyd wrongful death lawsuit is going to be?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The other shoe to drop in this never ending circus is the inevitable wrongful death lawsuit the Floyd family will file against the city of Minneapolis. I'm guessing given the HUGE visibility of this case, it is going to be a cool $100 million dollars. That city is sooooooooooo screwed.......

The other shoe to drop in this never ending circus is the inevitable wrongful death lawsuit the Floyd family will file against the city of Minneapolis. I'm guessing given the HUGE visibility of this case, it is going to be a cool $100 million dollars. That city is sooooooooooo screwed.......

Eleventy Brazillion dollars.

1591838775606.png

Ya know who else is screwed?
George Floyd's kids.

They might see $10M if they are lucky.

I hope they turn around and seek a civil suit against whatever is left of that racist bitches assets.

Forum List

Back