George Floyd was a career criminal and we've put him on a pedestal

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
In and out of prison.
Held his pregnant wife/girlfriend at gunpoint.
Left his child behind in Texas to launder fake money in Minneapolis.
Abused major amounts of drugs.

A typical scumbag for the most part. Obviously did not deserve to die as he did but absolutely did not deserve the attention he is getting.

THOUSANDS of innocent blacks are gunned down every year.
Millions of black children are left to their own supervision DAILY.
More black kids are aborted than are born.
Black children are FORCED to remain in failing public schools.
Y'all put more focus on legalizing pot than helping blacks shed the anchor from their backs.

Y'alls focus is in all the wrong places.

Eric Swalwell was just on tv talking about giving blacks reparations. Talked about easing the student debt on blacks. Talked about their schools being underfunded despite some of them getting more funds than SUCCESSFUL schools.

The list goes on and on. Placating people does not solve their problems.

In and out of prison.
Held his pregnant wife/girlfriend at gunpoint.
Left his child behind in Texas to launder fake money in Minneapolis.
Abused major amounts of drugs.

A typical scumbag for the most part. Obviously did not deserve to die as he did but absolutely did not deserve the attention he is getting.

THOUSANDS of innocent blacks are gunned down every year.
Millions of black children are left to their own supervision DAILY.
More black kids are aborted than are born.
Black children are FORCED to remain in failing public schools.
Y'all put more focus on legalizing pot than helping blacks shed the anchor from their backs.

Y'alls focus is in all the wrong places.

Eric Swalwell was just on tv talking about giving blacks reparations. Talked about easing the student debt on blacks. Talked about their schools being underfunded despite some of them getting more funds than SUCCESSFUL schools.

The list goes on and on. Placating people does not solve their problems.

Democrats idolizing lowlife scumbag criminals?

I am shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

He was KILLED because he MAY have passed a counterfeit $20 bill

NONE of any of the personal attacks on him have any validity
He was a criminal, just like you.
I find it odd that my admitted shady past is held against me on here all the time despite my current straight and narrow life and successful business. Yet every single CAREER CRIMINAL who is injured or worse by the police are conveniently forgiven of not only their past but their current criminal activity.

Must be my white privilege

“George Floyd was a career criminal and we've put him on a pedestal”

Grampa, I got a word from the grape vine that you were once arrested for prostitution?

When I get the mug shot, I’ll post it here, ok?
:)-

He was KILLED because he MAY have passed a counterfeit $20 bill

NONE of any of the personal attacks on him have any validity
He was a criminal, just like you.
I find it odd that my admitted shady past is held against me on here all the time despite my current straight and narrow life and successful business. Yet every single CAREER CRIMINAL who is injured or worse by the police are conveniently forgiven of not only their past but their current criminal activity.

Must be my white privilege
I've never said any bad shit about you being an ex convict, and I have been in with plenty of them. However, this floyd was on drugs and resisting arrest, and this BULLSHIT that's happening has nothing to do with him, it's an excuse for democrat scum to destroy this country. Plus, the cops are all in jail. so wtf are they still rioting over? Oh yeah, they want free shit.

Did you read the op or just respond to the title?
Yeah. I read it and I just re-read it. You mentioned one person in the OP besides Floyd...Eric Swalwell.

Do you think he is GOP? Because he is not! He is a Southern California democrat party stalwart!

He probably often flosses Maxine Water's old wrinkled taint. One of us is very wrong. It must be you, grampa.

Forum List

Back