Any deep inspiring Spiritual Experiences? Share your Story!

Keep in mind people at that time believed the earth was flat and surrounded by a body of water.

Haha. The majority of the ancient peoples did not believe the Earth was flat and the Christian church did not teach it. There probably was a minority of ancient peoples who believed that the Earth was flat like today's flat Earthers on social media..
The idea of a spherical Earth appeared in Greek philosophy with Pythagoras in 6th century BC and Aristotle provide evidence of the spherical shape in 330 BC, all long after the days of Moses and the early Hebrews. However the flat earth belief persisted, particular among the less education which were most of the people thousands of years ago. The earth appeared to be flat and the sky appeared to be a dome resting on the earth and that was enough for most people to conclude the earth was flat. Seeing was believing.

600px-Early_Hebrew_Conception_of_the_Universe.png

AFAIK, the Bible discusses a round Earth and one can tell it is round or spherical by observation. There are times when we see it as flat as looking at the horizon and the ocean or discussing a flat terrain like the desert. But just look at the moon and Earth's shadow as it crosses it during a lunar eclipse. how ships look coming into view on the horizon, or look at the constellations from one point and another as you move and see other constellations come into view. Most of the ancient peoples were not that ignorant.
To understand lunar eclipses, you have first understand the that the earth is not flat but round, the moon orbits the earth, and earth orbits the sun. It was thousands of years after Moses that this knowledge became common place.
15 Bible Verses about Flat Earth - Geological Scripture Quotes

First image of a Black Hole unveiled (You may have to copy and paste the link to view)

You are grabbing at straws now. Instead of trading Bible verses, let me ask you a question We just had a photo image taken of the black hole which was spectacular science. Tremendous story of the networking of Earth's telescopes. I'm a novice on black holes, but discussing it here and reading about the image gave me some clues. What did that image tell you of the black hole?

A.
your flowery response was purely for your own beautification ... christianity non the less remains spiritless -

images

A. ??? Dear BreezeWood
A1. If I were doing things for my own sake I would spend my time elsewhere
A2. The purpose of this discussion between YOU and me is OUR communication, relationship
and understanding. Clearly this is still lacking.
A3. Where are you getting this idea that I don't really care about resolving misunderstanding or conflicts with YOU
and that "this is for myself."
Can you please explain why you do not think that I am sincere in seeking connection in truth with YOU.

Where is that coming from?

What in my approach makes you think this isn't about valuing
my relationship and understanding DIRECTLY WITH YOU.

Please explain. Thank you!

B.
... are you suppose to be a new leaf for your phony religion.

B. Do we need to address this point you make where you keep

ASSUMING that I am part of "false Christian religion"

Is there where we are misunderstanding and miscommunicating?

B1. Speaking the Christian language when addressing Christians

I see there is a UNIVERSAL TRUTH that ALL people attempt to express, including whole groups.
* Christianity is ONE SUCH LANGUAGE -- and yes it is flawed, has been abused, and gets corrupted.
* Constitutional laws are another LANGUAGE for laws, and yes these can be used correctly or abused
* Buddhist teachings and laws are another LANGUAGE for spiritual laws

So when I meet someone like YOU who refers to either what the "Bible or Christianity" teaches,
we use THAT as the reference to discuss what it means or doesn't mean, what is corrupted and what are
the TRUE universal laws that people ATTEMPT to teach using Bible Scripture, Christianity etc.

BreezeWood if you do not think this language is correct at all, we do not need to use it.

I am happy to just talk about the Universal Laws using YOUR language and ways of expressing it.

Will this help? I am not attached to using Christianity/the Bible, but mainly use that as a frame
of reference for explaining spiritual concepts to Christians (or to others who can't understand what is the meaning or purpose of it)

BW I am more comfortable speaking in secular terms, and commonly refer to Constitutional concepts and principles.

What system do you find more consistent, and I am happy to use that to discuss
these things with you. As long as we are both talking about Universal Truth and laws
then these should be able to translate into any system to talk with THAT audience.

Is this more clear?

C.
how can there be spiritual experiences for who believe a messiah will save them …

C. Let's go back to this part ^ you posted here.

The "messiah" that saves humanity is the MESSAGE of Justice with MERCY
or Restorative Justice that sets humanity free by establishing TRUTH JUSTICE and PEACE.

Having faith in RESTORATIVE JUSTICE is the "faith in Christ Jesus"
that saves humanity from retributive justice that destroys and kills.

BreezeWood if this is NOT YOUR LANGUAGE for how the truth liberates people from oppression and lies/false religion,
what is YOUR way of explaining this concept?

How do YOU DESCRIBE the process by which people are "freed from living under falsehood"

Can you please share in the words you normally use to describe the spiritual
process by which people accept or learn truth instead of corrupted false teachings?

Thank you for sharing answers to this part as well!

D.
Breezewood said:
- if you have never successfully presented a correction ...

quote said:
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

it is you who fails to respond to the multitude of forgeries included in your 4th century christian bible perpetuating a false religion. that absconds the 1st century events, the religion of antiquity for its own duplicitous purposes.

D. What this means are two things
D1. Restorative Justice is the way to establish truth. and that's the way all people will come to agreement on truth.
Jesus represents this path to Justice by establishing Truth (what the Kingdom of God is based on) and bringing true Peace (what the Holy Spirit represents).
And
D2. the OVERAL spirit of Christianity is CHARITY and FORGIVENESS.
that in order to receive Justice with Mercy, we must FORGIVE and ask help with FORGIVENESS
so that we may all RECEIVE CORRECTION. So this is my understanding of what it
means for all people to come together in Christ Jesus in order to establish the Kingdom of God and Peace on Earth.

BreezeWood if you do not agree with this interpretation of Christian teaching and the Bible,
can you PLEASE explain in YOUR spiritual words and ways
how the process of establish God's UNIVERSAL TRUTH is to come about.

What is YOUR way of teaching this?

If this is the equivalent, I am happy to use YOUR way in order to communicate with YOU.

When I talk with Christians or others attempting to make sense of the Bible,
then I explain the Bible and Jesus means the 'PROCESS OF RESTORATIVE JUSTICE TO ESTABLISH TRUTH AND PEACE FOR ALL'

How would YOU recommend teaching the process of establishing truth, justice and peace.
If you do not relate to or trust "Christianity and the Bible" to be used correctly to teach these things.

What way do YOU propose to explain truth to all the people on the planet already using the Bible and Christianity.
What would YOU replace that with, and how would you expect to communicate with Christians on correcting what is wrong?

Thanks for this point as well!

E.
from your writings our concept of "false Christian teachings, abuse and corruption" are dissimilar in the extreme as you are fully aware.

the spoken religion of antiquity, the triumph of good vs evil as prescribed by the Almighty is all there is ... no book is either required or warranted it is simply the word from whence we came.

E1. What corrections are you proposing to make?
E2. What successes have YOU made in making these corrections?
E3. If you have more successes, how many people are you teaching to make those corrections?

BreezeWood I am totally fine with and supportive of you bringing your corrections
to all the Christian leaders or groups you want to receive your rebuke.

Can you please list which people or groups you have addressed,
and what you need in order to finish teaching the corrections you propose?

NOTE: Your list of corrections does not have to be the same as mine.
I can still support you in making and presenting the ones you feel called spiritually to share.

Please list which corrections you have made, or are called to make.
And list which leaders or groups you feel called to present them to!

Thank you BreezeWood!
^^^ you've got to be kidding ... I am to bussy to write a novel.

A3. Where are you getting this idea that I don't really care about resolving misunderstanding or conflicts with YOU
Can you please explain why you do not think that I am sincere in seeking connection in truth with YOU.

Where are you getting this idea that I don't really care about resolving misunderstanding -

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

your lack of response - the above is a 4th century forgery using the 1st century maliciously to promote its fallacy as a religion ...

The "messiah" that saves (slaves) humanity is the MESSAGE of Justice with MERCY
or Restorative Justice that sets humanity free by establishing TRUTH JUSTICE and PEACE.

that is your 4th century concept deceivingly attributed to the 1st century - the 1st century events were for the triumph over evil - not for someone else to do that for them, their empowerment for admission to the Everlasting. the religion of antiquity.

again why are you unwilling to give credit to the church of the roman empire for your belief than deceivingly using the 1st century for your authenticity. your 4th century jesus never existed nor your zealous use of christ in promotion of your agenda.

this is about the uninterrupted history of the 4th century christian bible that is used to persecute and victimize the innocent without remorse that has yet to be brought to justice ...

upload_2019-5-17_12-45-42.jpeg

the same as bringing to justice those that did crucify the 1st century jesus and prevailed to write the 4th century christian bible.

your 10000 pg document is a dark shadow compared to the single sentence religion of antiquity, lyngheim. the path to the Everlasting only an individual may follow or as prescribed for all humanity in the final judgement.

you are making so much sense :rolleyes-41:
and you really enhance your arguments with the insults :rolleyes-41:--that's ingenious
I reserve them especially for you.
you're babbling ---you don't even make sense anymore
It’s pretty simple. Space and time had a beginning. Just like the Bible says.

No ding. The bible says that God created heaven and earth. A world above and the world below, which has absolutely nothing whatever to do with the beginning of the universe or space or time.

The law, a light to the nations, is the firmament, basis, of heaven that stretches out high above your head from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.

Before this light was spoken into existence the earth was without shape or form and void, and darkness covered the face of the unknown.
No. That’s what you think it means.

Genesis describes that God created space and time and that man is a product of that creation

Something science has confirmed.

no ding, its not what I think it means, it what it actually says. Its whats actually written.

It says, "In the beginning, God created heaven and earth", not "in the beginning, God created space and time."

You can look it up if you don't believe me.

Not only that but it clearly says that the earth was already a planet before light was spoken into existence, what you wrongly think refers to the big bang.

"And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness covered the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God hovered over the face of the waters."

Then God said ,"let there be light".

This story clearly has nothing whatever to do with the big bang, the beginning of the universe, the beginning of space and time, the solar system, the planet, or the first plants, animals, or human beings.

You are a very stupid man.

Last edited:
I reserve them especially for you.

No ding. The bible says that God created heaven and earth. A world above and the world below, which has absolutely nothing whatever to do with the beginning of the universe or space or time.

The law, a light to the nations, is the firmament, basis, of heaven that stretches out high above your head from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault.

Before this light was spoken into existence the earth was without shape or form and void, and darkness covered the face of the unknown.

Genesis describes that God created space and time and that man is a product of that creation

no ding, its not what I think it means, it what it actually says. Its whats actually written.

It says, "In the beginning, God created heaven and earth", not "in the beginning, God created space and time."

Not only that but it clearly says that the earth was already a planet before light was spoken into existence, what you wrongly think refers to the big bang.

"And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness covered the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God hovered over the face of the waters."

This story clearly has nothing whatever to do with the big bang, the beginning of the universe, the beginning of space and time, the solar system, the planet, or the first plants, animals, or human beings.

Only a fool reads the Bible literally. It seems to me that you are picking and choosing when you do so.

The account of Genesis clearly gives God credit for creation. We know today that our space and time were created. That space and time had a definite beginning. That’s exactly what Genesis tells us.

What you are talking about is mumbo-jumbo.

Just who the hell do you believe created space and time. You don’t believe God created it, right?

Who created it if not God?

Only a fool reads the Bible literally. It seems to me that you are picking and choosing when you do so.

The account of Genesis clearly gives God credit for creation. We know today that our space and time were created. That space and time had a definite beginning. That’s exactly what Genesis tells us.

Just who the hell do you believe created space and time. You don’t believe God created it, right?

If i read the bible literally I would be saying that genesis is about the creation of the earth and sky, but thats not what I said nor what scripture implies by the statement that God created heaven and earth.

Before God said ' "let there be light" The world was already in existence. without shape or form and void just means that earth was a lawless wilderness, without law or light, and life was astonishingly pointless.

Genesis is about the law being given as a light in a world that has been in this darkness for billions of years.,

If you are trying to connect your theories about the beginning of the universe to this story written for children as instruction by people surrounded by knuckle dragging barbarians, (who knew nothing of science) you are the fool.

A.
your flowery response was purely for your own beautification ... christianity non the less remains spiritless -

images

A. ??? Dear BreezeWood
A1. If I were doing things for my own sake I would spend my time elsewhere
A2. The purpose of this discussion between YOU and me is OUR communication, relationship
and understanding. Clearly this is still lacking.

Where is that coming from?

What in my approach makes you think this isn't about valuing
my relationship and understanding DIRECTLY WITH YOU.

Please explain. Thank you!

B.
... are you suppose to be a new leaf for your phony religion.

B. Do we need to address this point you make where you keep

ASSUMING that I am part of "false Christian religion"

Is there where we are misunderstanding and miscommunicating?

B1. Speaking the Christian language when addressing Christians

I see there is a UNIVERSAL TRUTH that ALL people attempt to express, including whole groups.
* Christianity is ONE SUCH LANGUAGE -- and yes it is flawed, has been abused, and gets corrupted.
* Constitutional laws are another LANGUAGE for laws, and yes these can be used correctly or abused
* Buddhist teachings and laws are another LANGUAGE for spiritual laws

So when I meet someone like YOU who refers to either what the "Bible or Christianity" teaches,
we use THAT as the reference to discuss what it means or doesn't mean, what is corrupted and what are
the TRUE universal laws that people ATTEMPT to teach using Bible Scripture, Christianity etc.

BreezeWood if you do not think this language is correct at all, we do not need to use it.

I am happy to just talk about the Universal Laws using YOUR language and ways of expressing it.

Will this help? I am not attached to using Christianity/the Bible, but mainly use that as a frame
of reference for explaining spiritual concepts to Christians (or to others who can't understand what is the meaning or purpose of it)

BW I am more comfortable speaking in secular terms, and commonly refer to Constitutional concepts and principles.

What system do you find more consistent, and I am happy to use that to discuss
these things with you. As long as we are both talking about Universal Truth and laws
then these should be able to translate into any system to talk with THAT audience.

Is this more clear?

C.
how can there be spiritual experiences for who believe a messiah will save them …

C. Let's go back to this part ^ you posted here.

The "messiah" that saves humanity is the MESSAGE of Justice with MERCY

BreezeWood if this is NOT YOUR LANGUAGE for how the truth liberates people from oppression and lies/false religion,
what is YOUR way of explaining this concept?

How do YOU DESCRIBE the process by which people are "freed from living under falsehood"

Can you please share in the words you normally use to describe the spiritual
process by which people accept or learn truth instead of corrupted false teachings?

Thank you for sharing answers to this part as well!

D.
Breezewood said:
- if you have never successfully presented a correction ...

quote said:

it is you who fails to respond to the multitude of forgeries included in your 4th century christian bible perpetuating a false religion. that absconds the 1st century events, the religion of antiquity for its own duplicitous purposes.

D. What this means are two things
D1. Restorative Justice is the way to establish truth. and that's the way all people will come to agreement on truth.
Jesus represents this path to Justice by establishing Truth (what the Kingdom of God is based on) and bringing true Peace (what the Holy Spirit represents).
And
D2. the OVERAL spirit of Christianity is CHARITY and FORGIVENESS.
that in order to receive Justice with Mercy, we must FORGIVE and ask help with FORGIVENESS
so that we may all RECEIVE CORRECTION. So this is my understanding of what it
means for all people to come together in Christ Jesus in order to establish the Kingdom of God and Peace on Earth.

BreezeWood if you do not agree with this interpretation of Christian teaching and the Bible,
can you PLEASE explain in YOUR spiritual words and ways
how the process of establish God's UNIVERSAL TRUTH is to come about.

What is YOUR way of teaching this?

If this is the equivalent, I am happy to use YOUR way in order to communicate with YOU.

When I talk with Christians or others attempting to make sense of the Bible,
then I explain the Bible and Jesus means the 'PROCESS OF RESTORATIVE JUSTICE TO ESTABLISH TRUTH AND PEACE FOR ALL'

How would YOU recommend teaching the process of establishing truth, justice and peace.
If you do not relate to or trust "Christianity and the Bible" to be used correctly to teach these things.

What way do YOU propose to explain truth to all the people on the planet already using the Bible and Christianity.
What would YOU replace that with, and how would you expect to communicate with Christians on correcting what is wrong?

Thanks for this point as well!

E.
from your writings our concept of "false Christian teachings, abuse and corruption" are dissimilar in the extreme as you are fully aware.

the spoken religion of antiquity, the triumph of good vs evil as prescribed by the Almighty is all there is ... no book is either required or warranted it is simply the word from whence we came.

E1. What corrections are you proposing to make?
E2. What successes have YOU made in making these corrections?
E3. If you have more successes, how many people are you teaching to make those corrections?

BreezeWood I am totally fine with and supportive of you bringing your corrections
to all the Christian leaders or groups you want to receive your rebuke.

Can you please list which people or groups you have addressed,
and what you need in order to finish teaching the corrections you propose?

NOTE: Your list of corrections does not have to be the same as mine.
I can still support you in making and presenting the ones you feel called spiritually to share.

Please list which corrections you have made, or are called to make.
And list which leaders or groups you feel called to present them to!

Thank you BreezeWood!

Where are you getting this idea that I don't really care about resolving misunderstanding -

your lack of response - the above is a 4th century forgery using the 1st century maliciously to promote its fallacy as a religion ...

The "messiah" that saves (slaves) humanity is the MESSAGE of Justice with MERCY

that is your 4th century concept deceivingly attributed to the 1st century - the 1st century events were for the triumph over evil - not for someone else to do that for them, their empowerment for admission to the Everlasting. the religion of antiquity.

again why are you unwilling to give credit to the church of the roman empire for your belief than deceivingly using the 1st century for your authenticity. your 4th century jesus never existed nor your zealous use of christ in promotion of your agenda.

this is about the uninterrupted history of the 4th century christian bible that is used to persecute and victimize the innocent without remorse that has yet to be brought to justice ...

View attachment 261283

the same as bringing to justice those that did crucify the 1st century jesus and prevailed to write the 4th century christian bible.

your 10000 pg document is a dark shadow compared to the single sentence religion of antiquity, lyngheim. the path to the Everlasting only an individual may follow or as prescribed for all humanity in the final judgement.

???? ^^^^ Dear BreezeWood
the reason I do not connect or credit the historic politicized Christianity
or Roman Empire version of it for any of my beliefs is that it
DID NOT COME FROM THAT.

I NEVER studied or was given ANY teachings on Scripture that came
from the old school or politicized versions of Christianity that
I also find to be in the past and not about the future and true vision and meaning
of what God's laws and supreme will are about.

Where my beliefs came from was a spiritual revelation from the FUTURE
NOT FROM THE PAST
NOT FROM things taught in Buddhism or Christianity from the PAST.

I can describe again what my beliefs are, and you can see that it is
an INTERPRETATION and not the way other people have been teaching the Bible as in the PAST.

My understanding is that the whole process of achieving spiritual peace
is about RESTORATIVE JUSTICE.

That's the meaning and message I received.
Then AFTER I had this vision of World Peace, that's when
I tried to study how the Bible represents this process.
And this explains why this doesn't fit into the LIMITED
ways the Bible or Christianity has been taught IN THE PAST.

Because I am talking about the FUTURE.

BreezeWood your whole message as well as previous posts
keep "complaining to me or comparing me with some Roman or
Christian teachings of the past" but I do not believe in those.
Those are about the past. I don't live by that past political culture
and don't recommend or believe that anyone should keep living that way.

What will come closer to what I believe is if you and I talk about
the FUTURE of where humanity is heading. Then you can criticize
me for my beliefs about that, because THAT'S what I focus on
not on anything about the past which has led to wars, death and destruction.

All that is ANTICHRIST.

So if you and I agree that the Old School ways of teaching were corrupted
and all ANTICHRIST by corrupting religion for Political greed for power,
then we can go ahead and AGREE that all that is FALSE.

I don't disagree with you at all, so I can't understand why this keeps coming up.

If you quit talking about the FALSE "antichristian" corrupt religion of the past,
what I believe is about the future of humanity and where we are heading spiritually.

Can we talk about that, and you can use
whatever terms or references or how you explain and share this with others.

BreezeWood I'd rather talk about what I believe and you believe,
NOT ARGUE about what we both don't believe in because it's FALSE.

Why would we waste time arguing about all the things wrong in the past
that I don't believe are the correct ways in the first place!!!

your lack of response - the above is a 4th century forgery using the 1st century maliciously to promote its fallacy as a religion …

this is about the uninterrupted history of the 4th century christian bible that is used to persecute and victimize the innocent without remorse that has yet to be brought to justice …

your 10000 pg document is a dark shadow compared to the single sentence religion of antiquity, lyngheim. the path to the Everlasting only an individual may follow or as prescribed for all humanity in the final judgement.[/QUOTE]
=========================================
Dear BreezeWood

1. RE: "your lack of response"

I AM TRYING to respond each time, but if you keep bringing up things that do not apply to my beliefs at all,
I have trouble responding to criticisms about Christianity and the Bible that don't have anything to do with my beliefs.

Can I explain it this way:

You remind me of people who question my Muslim friends as not standing up enough
against Jihadist terrorism and Islamic oppression "in other countries."
They get criticized for "supporting Jihadism and terrorism" because they are Muslim
and people KEEP ASSOCIATING them and BLAMING them for the political corruption,
abuse, oppression and violence of OTHER PEOPLE they do not believe are teaching anything to do with Muslim beliefs.

They tell me they disagree with that violence and corrupt abuse,
and don't believe in any of that terrorism which is against their faith and beliefs.

Yet people can't seem to separate the Muslims from the violent terrorists who worship Jihad and attack others as in warfare.

No matter how many times these Muslims EXPLAIN
they don't believe in anything LIKE these Islamic terrorists do,
PEOPLE STILL CONFRONT THEM, QUESTION AND BLAME THEM
assuming they are associated with the Jihadists abusing religion.

I feel you keep asking or blaming me, over and over, the same way --
because of corruption of religion that has nothing to do with me.

No matter how many times I TRY to respond or answer,
you still think I am not answering or "admitting some connection"
which I do not have, and I've tried to explain this where it is FINALLY clear.

You remind me of the people who KEEP criticizing and confronting Muslims,
thinking "they are not contesting or answering the questions, they are not responding"
and it's because nothing they are saying has anything to do with the Muslim
beliefs and practices of regular everyday people who don't believe in any kind murder, violent or militant attacks.

It's completely FOREIGN to them and AGAINST what they believe as regular people
who believe in civilized society and following laws to ensure justice, security, harmony and order.

BreezeWood when you bring up all this history of corruption in Christianity
I draw a blank. None of that has anything to do with what I believe.

My beliefs are not DEPENDENT on the Christian Bible or history,
but just on what JUSTICE means universally to different people where we can all be included
in peaceful relations and society, and this does NOT require anyone to believe in or use the Bible.

I have friends who are ATHEIST and BUDDHIST who can share and talk
about the SAME BELIEFS in TRUTH JUSTICE AND PEACE
and not DEPEND on any symbolism or teaching used in Christianity.

All the same universal terms can be translated into regular concepts, again, such as
TRUTH, JUSTICE and PEACE for all humanity.

Is this more clear?

My beliefs are that by living by the spirit of Truth, Justice and Peace
this fulfills the process of reaching spiritual maturity and establishing
peace on earth collectively for all humanity, starting with our own relationships
and growing to influence whole nations and institutions to work collaboratively in peace
and harmony, by agreeing to live by Truth and Justice for lasting peace in society.

2. How the corrupted Bible is abused to persecute others
vs. how to teach the same concepts where it breaks this cycle of persecution and retribution.

Dear BreezeWood
I am trying to make sense of your SECOND statement I highlighted above in boldface.

Again I am TRYING to respond but have trouble understanding
why you think the corruption of others abusing the Bible to persecute by false religion
somehow interferes with teaching Truth Justice and Peace correctly.

The reason I do not understand why these are connected:

When people abuse laws such as "the First Amendment and Religious Freedom"
to ABUSE people and HIDE it from authorities behind their church policies,
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU exercising
religious freedom so you can teach spiritual truth by the same laws.

By the same laws that allow a church so much FREEDOM
that it turns out abuses were going on and corrupt coverups,
these laws are used to teach and enforce religious freedom
that allows YOU to express, share and practice what you believe to be the truth.

The ABUSE by others using the SAME LAWS
HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR BELIEFS,

So it would be disconnected and unfair for me to
"criticize your beliefs and teachings" just because
OTHER GROUPS abused the same free exercise of religion
to "persecute, oppress, abuse or violate other people."

Is this explanation more clear as to why I cannot
understand how you think your criticisms of OTHER PEOPLE abusing
religion and the Bible has anything to do with what I belief in sharing.

If i read the bible literally I would be saying that genesis is about the creation of the earth and sky, but thats not what I said nor what scripture implies by the statement that God created heaven and earth.

Before God said ' "let there be light" The world was already in existence. without shape or form and void just means that earth was a lawless wilderness, without law or light, and life was astonishingly pointless.

Genesis is about the law being given as a light in a world that has been in this darkness for billions of years.,

If you are trying to connect your theories about the beginning of the universe to this story written for children as instruction by people surrounded by knuckle dragging barbarians, (who knew nothing of science) you are the fool.
God didn’t write Genesis. Man did.

Only a fool reads Genesis literally.

Chapter 1 and 2 of Genesis is the allegorical account of creation which is space and time and tells us that man is a product of that creation.

That the universe had a beginning and was created and that man is a product of that creation are facts we know today.

Chapter 1 and 2 of Genesis is the allegorical account of creation which is space and time and tells us that man is a product of that creation.

That the universe had a beginning and was created and that man is a product of that creation are facts we know today.

No ding. You miss the point and hidden teaching of the entire story of genesis which sets the stage for your confusion about the rest of scripture which is quite the spectacle.

In genesis several things are established. There is a world above and a world below created by God through divine law which separates the darkness and confusion of earth like a light by teaching people to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong, true and false, good and evil, life and death.

This law, a light to the nations, is the firmament of the kingdom of heaven. The basis for eternal life and peace on earth. "And the darkness has never mastered it."

The talking serpent is condemned to crawl on its belly which is why the flesh, teaching, of anything that crawls on its belly is forbidden in kosher law.

No one is so stupid that they actually believe that this story is about the creation of space and time. Thats not how the story reads. In what reality was the earth in existence before light? Where has science confirmed this? How does a talking serpent fit into the history of the world? Where is the tree of life? lol...

You are an actor and lying fraud, just not a very good one.

"And so he drove the man out and to the east of Eden he placed the cherubim, with a flaming and flashing sword that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life."

Last edited:
I NEVER studied or was given ANY teachings on Scripture that came
from the old school or politicized versions of Christianity
that
I also find to be in the past and not about the future and true vision and meaning
of what God's laws and supreme will are about.

I NEVER studied or was given ANY teachings on Scripture that came from the old school or politicized versions of Christianity ...

"faith in Christ Jesus"

I find your responses disingenuous at best, "faith in Christ Jesus" - your faith is the church of the roman empire deceivingly using the 1st century events, the religion of antiquity without giving proper credit for the distinction in your writings - you are a fraud.

your failure to respond to the above forgery while deliberately misconstruing the distinction I have presented, the religion of antiquity - 4th century christianity, remains the barrier to any further dialogue without an adequate response from you concerning the contradiction.

triumph /=/ messiah ... an irreconcilable contradiction between the 1st and 4th century.[/QUOTE]

Only a fool reads the Bible literally.

After all this, this is what you come up with???!!!???!!!

Much of the Bible is literal. Where it isn't literal is in the prophecies.
Genesis is not a literal account.

You do not know what you are talking about haha.
Stop being silly. The first five books of the Bible (known as the Torah) were written by Moses - an adopted son of the king of Egypt - in approximately 1400 B.C.. These five books focus on the beginning of the nation of Israel; but the first 11 chapters of the Torah records the history that all nations have in common. These allegorical accounts of the history of the world had been passed down from generation to generation orally for thousands of years. Moses did not really write the first 11 chapters of the Bible. Moses was the first Hebrew to record them.

Approximately 800 years before Moses recorded the allegorical accounts of the history of the world. The Chinese recorded this history as symbols in the Chinese language. They drew pictures to express words or ideas. Simple pictures were combined to make more complex thoughts. They used well known history and common everyday things to make a word so people could easily remember it. The account of Genesis found it's way into the Chinese written language because the Chinese had migrated from the cradle of civilization. Prior to this migration they all shared a common history and religion.

The Bible even explains how it was possible for the Chinese to record the account of Genesis 800 years before Moses recorded it. The account of the Tower of Babel was the allegorical account of the great migration from Mesopotamia. This also explains why all ancient cultures have an account of a great flood. Because they all shared a common history and religion before the great migration from the cradle of civilization.

So if we start from the belief that the first eleven chapters of the Torah are an allegorical account of world history before the great migration from Mesopotamia - which was an actual historical event - then the first eleven chapters of the Torah takes on new meaning. Seen in this light these accounts should be viewed less like fairy tales and more like how important information was passed down in ancient times. Just as the Chinese used well known history and everyday things as symbols in their written language to make words easier to remember, ancient man used stories to pass down historical events and important knowledge to future generations. Interspersed in these allegorical accounts of history are wisdoms that they deemed important enough to pass down and remember. Such as man knows right from wrong and when he violates it, rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong he rationalizes he didn't do wrong. Most people don't even realize this wisdom is in the Torah because they read it critically instead of searching for the wisdom that ancient man knew and found important enough to include in his account of world history.

We have to keep in mind that these accounts are 6,000 years old and were passed down orally from one generation to the next for thousands of years. Surely ancient man believed these accounts were of the utmost importance otherwise they would not have been passed down for thousands of years before they were recorded in writing. We shouldn't view these accounts using the context of the modern world. Unfortunately, we are so far removed from these events that we have lost all original meaning. If you were to ask almost any Jew what the Tower of Babel was about he would have no clue that it was the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. That is not intended to be a criticism. It is intended to be an illustration of just how difficult a task it is to discover the original meaning from ancient accounts from 6,000 years ago. We read these texts like they were written yesterday looking for ways to discredit them and make ourselves feel superior rather than seeking the original meaning and wisdom.

No ding. You miss the point and hidden teaching of the entire story of genesis which sets the stage for your confusion about the rest of scripture which is quite the spectacle.

In genesis several things are established. There is a world above and a world below created by God through divine law which separates the darkness and confusion of earth like a light by teaching people to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong, true and false, good and evil, life and death.

This law, a light to the nations, is the firmament of the kingdom of heaven. The basis for eternal life and peace on earth. "And the darkness has never mastered it."

The talking serpent is condemned to crawl on its belly which is why the flesh, teaching, of anything that crawls on its belly is forbidden in kosher law.

No one is so stupid that they actually believe that this story is about the creation of space and time. Thats not how the story reads. In what reality was the earth in existence before light? Where has science confirmed this? How does a talking serpent fit into the history of the world? Where is the tree of life? lol...

You are an actor and lying fraud, just not a very good one.

"And so he drove the man out and to the east of Eden he placed the cherubim, with a flaming and flashing sword that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life."
The first 11 chapters of the Torah records the history that all nations have in common. These allegorical accounts of the history of the world had been passed down from generation to generation orally for thousands of years. That was how ancient man passed down important information. They used stories to pass down historical events and important knowledge to future generations.

We have to keep in mind how difficult it is to not lose the original meaning of accounts from 6,000 years old which had been passed down orally from one generation to the next for thousands of years.

Central to understanding our existence is the question where did we come from; how did existence even come to be. Which is the question being addressed in Genesis Chapters 1 and 2. The answer to that question is that we come from God. We exist because God created us. But Genesis does not say we were magically created. No. Genesis tells us in a story like fashion (so that people could remember it and pass it down) that God created existence. That everything that exists exists because God created it. That everything comes from God. Genesis tells us that what we see was created in steps. And most importantly that man was a product of that creation. And that man is unique. That man possesses the ability to know right from wrong which sets us apart from the other animals. That is all the tree of knowledge symbolizes. That we are unique in this regard.

Stop being silly. The first five books of the Bible (known as the Torah) were written by Moses - an adopted son of the king of Egypt - in approximately 1400 B.C..

All I can tell you is this. Since you are an intelligent but someone with strong opinions, you are a believer who has wandered away from the truth. Even William Lane Craig, despite his prowess in logic and argument, has wandered away from the truth. God's word is to be taken literally, especially Genesis. That is one of the key supernatural chapters. What parts do you find impossible to believe? The only part I know subject to interpretation are the prophecies and that requires some study and people take different viewpoints; This is okay, but one has to understand how to interpret the prophecies correctly. What you are arguing for is not okay. Among believers, there are those who have wandered away from the truth. Instead, anchor yourself to God's word and the rock like he said to Peter. Then you will not wander away from the truth and find what his word really is.

Stop being silly. The first five books of the Bible (known as the Torah) were written by Moses - an adopted son of the king of Egypt - in approximately 1400 B.C..

All I can tell you is this. Since you are an intelligent but someone with strong opinions, you are a believer who has wandered away from the truth. Even William Lane Craig, despite his prowess in logic and argument, has wandered away from the truth. God's word is to be taken literally, especially Genesis. That is one of the key supernatural chapters. What parts do you find impossible to believe? The only part I know subject to interpretation are the prophecies and that requires some study and people take different viewpoints; This is okay, but one has to understand how to interpret the prophecies correctly. What you are arguing for is not okay. Among believers, there are those who have wandered away from the truth. Instead, anchor yourself to God's word and the rock like he said to Peter. Then you will not wander away from the truth and find what his word really is.
Everyone's opinions are strong. Or at least they are to them. Everything we hear is propaganda. Finding the truth is hard work.

But it could be that I am right. That the original meaning was lost through time. I have no doubt men received revelations from God. If you seek out God he will respond. I just question what those revelations were and how they are being perceived.

To me it makes more sense that it's not a talking snake or an actual tree. To me the meaning that was lost through time is that God created existence. That man is a product of that creation and the pinnacle of that creation. That man is different than God's other creatures because he is a creature that knows and can create; because he is the only creature who has a concept of good and evil; and because he is the only creature that rationalizes he did evil for good. But most importantly it is that man is broken. He knows he was created for good; he knows he prefers good over evil but he just can't seem to stop doing evil and rationalizing that he's doing good.

So I believe it is much more likely that that was the revelation and that that original meaning was lost through time.

So ignorant. You do not even know God's word was written by men moved by the Holy Spirit. You do not listen to the teacher, the Holy Spirit.

As I said, you are wrong. We know snakes can't talk. It was Satan talking through the snake. They used to have legs, but do not any more. There was an actual tree in the middle of the Garden of Eden where A&E could be tempted. I thought both A&E could last longer than they did, but that didn't happen. I may have moved away from the garden if it was me, but they sinned despite the circumstances. It is what it is. You can't just make up your own truth about the Bible and evolution, just like I can't. We learn so much from the Spirit.

"as he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures." 2 Peter 3:16

Last edited:
So ignorant. You do not even know God's word was written by men moved by the Holy Spirit. You do not listen to the teacher, the Holy Spirit.

EarthLink - News

Texas transgender woman who was beaten in video found dead

As a crowd gathered, someone offered $200 to a man to beat the woman, who suffered a concussion, fractured wrist and other injuries, police said. Other men also struck Booker, with one stomping on her head. Edward Thomas, 29, was arrested and jailed on a charge of aggravated assault.

In November, the FBI reported that 7,175 hate crimes were committed in the United States in 2017, the most recent year for which the agency had compiled data. Of those, 1,130 were based on sexual orientation bias and 119 on gender identity bias. Of crimes motivated by gender identity bias, 106 targeted transgender people, a 1% increase from 2016.

your book has been responsible for crimes against humanity since it was first written, uninterrupted in its crimes to the present day ...

I may have moved away from the garden if it was me,

but you will not admit the errors written into your book of subjugation ... disguised as a religion, a pretense of the 1st century events.

at least bing has a mind of his own to see the light of day.

God's word was written by men

the Almighty's word is the spoken religion of Antiquity - the goal for remittance to the Everlasting.

- there is no written language from that time to the present day.

As I said, you are wrong. We know snakes can't talk. It was Satan talking through the snake. They used to have legs, but do not any more. There was an actual tree in the middle of the Garden of Eden where A&E could be tempted. I thought both A&E could last longer than they did, but that didn't happen. I may have moved away from the garden if it was me, but they sinned despite the circumstances. It is what it is. You can't just make up your own truth about the Bible and evolution, just like I can't. We learn so much from the Spirit.

"as he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures." 2 Peter 3:16
Am I ignorant about scripture? The nature of God? Our role in his creation? Our nature? The logic that information tends to be lost over time?

Or how about my experiences with the Holy Spirit? Am I ignorant of that too?

And I don’t know that the Bible was written by men who were inspired by God? Actually I do know that. I’m not arguing against that. I am arguing that the meaning of what they wrote has been lost through time. That you don’t understand the message. I just told you the message. What part of what I wrote do you disagree with?

Do you disagree that God created existence? Do you disagree that man is a product of that creation? Do you disagree that man is a creature? Do you disagree that humans are distinctly different from the other creatures? Do you disagree that man prefers good over evil? Do you disagree that when man violates the Law of Nature that he rationalizes he didn’t violate it? Do you disagree that man is broken; a rebel?

Because I am failing to understand what you believe I have gotten wrong.

Forum List

Back