Antifa Supporter Bill Barr Trashes Trump

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Former AG Barr never prosecuted a government building torcher or anyone paid for by George Soros. Namely Antifa. The government dismissed charges against all of them

Now Barr jumps onto a made up non-story about a former president parsing back classified papers, which he has a right to do. He can also declassify anything he wants, just by saying it, or even everything, except nuclear codes..... Barr is the lowest form of swamp life: a calculating machine inside the body of a slug with the integrity of a weasel. As someone once said about I think John Foster Dulles, "he's the kind of guy who'll slit your throat and pick your pocket all in one smooth move."

portland.jpeg

Ditto...

This is some good shit, Maynard.
Barr vs Trump
Now who would have ever thought this would be.

Well...he's right. You don't have to be a TDS sufferer to believe that unless Trump can come up with one terrific explanation of why he took those documents and WTF he intended to legally do with them, he is one move shy of the presumption of innocence. I don't personally give a fuck whether could "de-classify" them or not. Why were they taken and who directed it? If they want to claim that Trump is not responsible - it was one of his minions acting on his own, then it had better be good.

People who look at Barr and try to infer some hidden agenda or political slant for what he does or says are missing the point. He is an honest, competent, knowledgeable first-rate lawyer, and what he says cannot be ignored or discounted.

• Banned
Well...he's right. You don't have to be a TDS sufferer to believe that unless Trump can come up with one terrific explanation of why he took those documents and WTF he intended to legally do with them, he is one move shy of the presumption of innocence. I don't personally give a fuck whether could "de-classify" them or not. Why were they taken and who directed it? If they want to claim that Trump is not responsible - it was one of his minions acting on his own, then it had better be good.

People who look at Barr and try to infer some hidden agenda or political slant for what he does or says are missing the point. He is an honest, competent, knowledgeable first-rate lawyer, and what he says cannot be ignored or discounted.

They weren't classified.

Former AG Barr never prosecuted a government building torcher or anyone paid for by George Soros. Namely Antifa. The government dismissed charges against all of them

Now Barr jumps onto a made up non-story about a former president parsing back classified papers, which he has a right to do. He can also declassify anything he wants, just by saying it, or even everything, except nuclear codes..... Barr is the lowest form of swamp life: a calculating machine inside the body of a slug with the integrity of a weasel. As someone once said about I think John Foster Dulles, "he's the kind of guy who'll slit your throat and pick your pocket all in one smooth move."

View attachment 690912

The rats are jumping ship lol...

Trump Rips Into Bill Barr: “Weak And Pathetic RINO”​

Good on Trump!:up:

Donald Trump ripped into former Attorney General William Barr in two posts on Truth Social.

Trump blasted Barr as a RINO and said he was scared of being impeached by Democrats.

Truth Social:

Former A.G. Bill Barr was fired long before I left the White House on January 20th. He acted very slowly on the “No Collusion” Mueller Report in that the FBI and “Justice” had the “Laptop from Hell” in their possession, which totally exonerated me long before Mueller’s decision came out, years later – A waste of time & money. The Laptop information should have been released BEFORE the Rigged Election, not after it, for the VOTERS TO SEE. He was petrified of the lunatic Dems & of being Impeached!
Truth Social:

Bill Barr had “no guts,” and got “no glory.” He was a weak and pathetic RINO, who was so afraid of being Impeached that he became a captive to the Radical Left Democrats – “Please, please, please don’t impeach me,” he supposedly said. Barr never fought the way he should have for Election Integrity, and so much else. He started off OK as A.G., but faded fast – Didn’t have courage or stamina. People like that will never Make America Great Again!

Why was the ANTIFA network never infiltrated by our government? Why is their organization not under investigation?

because their effort to will antifa into existence failed.

Trump Rips Into Bill Barr: “Weak And Pathetic RINO”​

Good on Trump!:up:

Donald Trump ripped into former Attorney General William Barr in two posts on Truth Social.

Trump blasted Barr as a RINO and said he was scared of being impeached by Democrats.

Truth Social:

Truth Social:
So who picked Barr to be his AG?????

I hope and pray Trump does not run in 24

“Antifa supporter Bill Barr”

Now I’ve heard everything

Forum List

Back