Dr. Naomi Wolf, Former Bill Clinton Advisor, Says Doctors Who Push COVID Shots to Pregnant Women Are Liable for Civil and Criminal Charges

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Dr. Naomi Wolf author of many books, goes nuclear on doctors who now knowingly push a harmful shot. She says the data are clear and they know it.

"You took oath to do no harm... you cannot pretend anymore that you did not know...you've seen the images i provided you the data sets ..if you keep bullying preganat women to get these injections...you deserve civil and criminal charges"

Placenta with calcified "netting" signaling inflammation
Screenshot 2022-09-02 10.07.50 PM.png

Naomi Wolf website, action page

Last edited:
Her book "Fire with Fire" was a good read but didn't she advise Gore, not Clinton?

Dr. Naomi Wolf author of many books, goes nuclear on doctors who now knowingly push a harmful shot. She says the data are clear and they know it.

"You took oath to do no harm... you cannot pretend anymore that you did not know...you've seen the images i provided you the data sets ..if you keep bullying preganat women to get these injections...you deserve civil and criminal charges"

Placenta with calcified "netting" signaling inflammation
View attachment 690914

Naomi Wolf website, action page

Pushing dangerous crap, semi-fascist? Go to Russia with Trump, ditz

truth is like tiny beer bubbles , they always get larger as they rise to the surface.....~S~

All we need is one lawsuit to win in court against the shots and it's all downhill from there. Once a precedence is set then we're golden.

Just going to have to take one strong soul and one good lawyer to make that happen then go on TV talking about how they won the case. Once people who got the shot learn they can win and get some money it's over because they will dog pile it and in 3 months you'll be seeing those late night commercials to join a civil lawsuit if you got the shot.

Me I can't do it because I never got the shot.

All we need is one lawsuit to win in court against the shots and it's all downhill from there. Once a precedence is set then we're golden.

Just going to have to take one strong soul and one good lawyer to make that happen then go on TV talking about how they won the case. Once people who got the shot learn they can win and get some money it's over because they will dog pile it and in 3 months you'll be seeing those late night commercials to join a civil lawsuit if you got the shot.

Me I can't do it because I never got the shot.

There are many cases now in which the family doctor is saying directly it was the clot-shot.

VAERS reported deaths now 30,000, this is an old chart.
1662337071198.png

mRNA vaccine pioneer Dr. Robert Malone, covid vaxxes not behaving as they should

1,000+ Peer Reviewed Articles On COVID Vaccine Injuries

COVID Vaccine-Injured Hold Rally in L.A (More info)

Real Not Rare,
Real Not Rare Facebook,
The Vaccine Reaction,
Children’s Health Defense.

Fauci saying it takes "5, 6, 7 years" to determine a vaccine's safety. Average animal trials for safety before tests in the first human are one to three years. The average time for bringing any new drug or vaccine to general use is 10 years

Forum List

Back