ANTIFA Idiots Show Up At Sturgis

Why would they need police protection, its a free country??
At least it used to be........

it still is.
Nope.
In some towns we can't go outside without being attacked by some Karen if we don't have a mask on.
We can't go in a store without wearing a mask.
I can't sit in my shop without wearing a mask.
College football has been cancelled in some conferences because we can't gather in large groups.
They cancelled March Madness.
They cancelled the 911 lights and the calling of the names of those who died because of "COVID-19" concerns.
Blacks can't vote for Trump.
We can't have a rally for Trump without being called murderers.
We can't support Trump without being called racists.

We can riot and loot with the blessing of the Democrat Party.
We can fight and argue with cops if we're black.
We can break into private property and threaten the lives of the owners if we're gathered in large groups and support Biden/Harris.

I got my first motorcycle when I was 12. I've been riding motocycles for 53 years now, and a I retired from Harley Davidson a Master Tech. I've hung around bikers my entire life, including patches. Was a hang around with the Vagos for over 3 years. I know bikers, and I'm here to tell ya, that stunt by antifa had to be one of the DUMBEST things I've ever seen, and I mean SERIOUSLY, that was fucking STUPID. They weren't going to change ANYONE'S mind there, EVER, and had the cops not been there, they WOULD have gotten TUNED UP, and I mean laid out BLOODY, MOTIONLESS in the street. That's what you get when you try a biker. You get an immediate response. You get in their face, you get your face rearranged. So for any other brain dead little SJW antifa RETARDS that may be lurking, be forewarned, bikers are some of the LAST PEOPLE ON EARTH you want to fuck with. If there's no cops around to stop them, you little SJW are going to get FUCKED... UP... and that's the God honest truth. Play time is over. You just found someone that is going to FIGHT BACK, and it won't be pretty.

Last edited:
I got my first motorcycle when I was 12. I've been riding motocycles for 53 years now, and a I retired from Harley Davidson a Master Tech. I've hung around bikers my entire life, including patches. Was a hang around with the Vagos for over 3 years. I know bikers, and I'm here to tell ya, that stunt by antifa had to be one of the DUMBEST things I've ever seen, and I mean SERIOUSLY, that was fucking STUPID. They weren't going to change ANYONE'S mind there, EVER, and had the cops not been there, they WOULD have gotten TUNED UP, and I mean laid out BLOODY, MOTIONLESS in the street. That's what you get when you try a biker. You get an immediate response. You get in their face, you get your face rearranged. So for any other brain dead little SJW antifa RETARDS that may be lurking, be forewarned, bikers are some of the LAST PEOPLE ON EARTH you want to fuck with. If there's no cops around to stop them, you little SJW are going to get FUCKED... UP... and that's the God honest truth. Play time is over. You just found someone that is going to FIGHT BACK, and it won't be pretty.

My first one was when I was 13. My first Harley was a '55 Police Special I bought in 1968. Completely rebuilt. Had one ever since and bought my last one just a couple years ago.

My first one was when I was 13. My first Harley was a '55 Police Special I bought in 1968. Completely rebuilt. Had one ever since and bought my last one just a couple years ago.
My first bike was when I was in H.S. A 1968 Kawasaki 120
My next bike was a Yamaha 250 I used to ride on the trails in Hawaii. It was exactly like the bikes we rode on my Team at 5th Group several years later.
They have a 10 mile trail in Kahuku not far from Kaena Point. We would ride all day long on Saturday. When it got up around 90 mph it would vibrate so much I'd have to break out a wrench and tighten bolts all over it when I got home.

I got married a couple of years later and never bought another bike.
I might get a Spider one of these days. I've been wanting to get another bike for years but the ole lady says no more bikes.

5f168744431e3a09b961b8e6.jpg

I just don't see the point of getting a big bike and having to grow eyes in the back of my head anyway. People just don't know how to drive around here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back