Why are the LibTarian / Third Party platforms so bad that they can’t find a viable candidate to run against a couple 80 year olds?

How's that whole "two-party" thing working out for you all?
Weird that as bad as the “two-parties” are ya’ll still can’t find someone to sell a third party to us…there’s 340 million people out there and not one can sell us on something better….so fucking weird.

Weird that as bad as the “two-parties” are ya’ll still can’t find someone to sell a third party to us…there’s 340 million people out there and not one can sell us on something better….so fucking weird.
It is weird. And sad to see. The entire nation's going to go down the drain because most of us can't get past the "lesser-of-two-evils" conceit.

It is weird. And sad to see. The entire nation's going to go down the drain because most of us can't get past the "lesser-of-two-evils" conceit.
I think you’re mistaken…I think third parties simply can’t find a niche for some crazy reason.
If you don’t have a sellable platform wouldn’t it make sense to tweak the platform/message?
Parties aside…If a kinda black dude from Kenya can win and a hardcore womanizing orange game show host can win and an almost dead, worthless as fuck lifelong racist politician can win then certainly that proves how open-minded Americans are….right?

I think you’re mistaken…I think third parties simply can’t find a niche for some crazy reason.
If you don’t have a sellable platform wouldn’t it make sense to tweak the platform/message?
Parties aside…If a kinda black dude from Kenya can win and a hardcore womanizing orange game show host can win and an almost dead, worthless as fuck lifelong racist politician can win then certainly that proves how open-minded Americans are….right?
Lesser-of-two-evils idiocy is killing us.

An just embrace our Social Liberalism
And ditch our Religion and any hints of Conservatism ?

There are only ( Sadly ) Two Sides In all of this and one side is Pro Minor Attracted and the other side is Pro Israel .

There are only ( Sadly ) Two Sides In all of this and one side is Pro Minor Attracted and the other side is Pro Israel .
No. There are as many "sides" as we want. Sadly, people are taken in by the lesser-of-two-evils con and cave.

No. There are as many "sides" as we want. Sadly, people are taken in by the lesser-of-two-evils con and cave.
Con = Borders Language Culture & Cave= Caving to the Marxist Race hustlers and Pedo / NAMBLA / Pro Arab Anti Israel Mobs

Forum List

Back