Antifa gunman shoots Georgia State Trooper - Ends up being deaded, riot ensues

Is it true that ANTIFA is composed mostly of silly and foolish Caucasian losers?

If so, send them to certain rough neighborhoods and make them live there for a week.

If they survive the week, they will return home with tears in their eyes and apologizing for their past stupidity.

It's only an 'insurrection' if a few white guys wearing funny hats break a window and throw a few papers on the floor.

If the GOP had any real balls and intentions of rolling back the Democrats they would already be investigating the Democratic Party's links to these street gangs.
And Soros.

Is it true that ANTIFA is composed mostly of silly and foolish Caucasian losers?

If so, send them to certain rough neighborhoods and make them live there for a week.

If they survive the week, they will return home with tears in their eyes and apologizing for their past stupidity.
You're pretty optimistic. I doubt these bed wetters EVER acknowledge, or even consider the possibility that their treasonous criminal acts are unjustifiable.

now i understand why my hubby took me to outside of atlanta...got a hotel room...took me to the aquarium the next day...after we left the aquarium we got in the car and drove home...i wanted to see more of atlanta...his reply...not happening

Fascism. You`re either for it or against it. I`m against it so that makes me antifa and it matters not one damn bit what the Trump humping insurrectionists want to call it.

Psssssssssssstttt…..you’re fighting the wrong side.

Lots of people are opposed to this training center.. not just Antifa. Do you live in Atlanta? This was a real stupid incident. I hope the police officer recovers completely.

Lots of people are fucking idiots.

I couldn't find where it had been specifically mentioned in this thread yet but.......

All those arrested and charged with domestic terrorism were from outside of Georgia.
Further evidence that these are orchestrated pre-planned well organized acts of terrorism and it's pretty clear who is behind them.
The same person funding the election of these fascists DA's who keep releasing violent criminals who then go kill again.
If the FBI, DOJ or DOHD were at all really interested in curtailing real domestic terrorism they would be going after the clown behind all this instead of US Marines. and law abiding citizens and the 2A.

Why that person is left alone is baffling. I guess deep pockets can move Justine in your favor every time.
We have allowed the Constitution to be desecrated and ignored. We've allowed a few tyrants to take our nation and our freedom...without a fight.

Last edited:
I can’t find any source outside the OP article (an article which sources itself as reference) and a Daily Mail article which appears to be what the OP article used, that says anything about Antifa.

Here is what appeared to have happened.

The riot … no Antifa.

Not even Fox News….

Forum List

Back