Antifa gunman shoots Georgia State Trooper - Ends up being deaded, riot ensues

They just assume that everyone else is as hypocritical as they are.

Trumpsters: Can we all agree with the above post? Can we all agree that rioters should be fully punished, and that anyone who assisted them or incited them should be held fully accountable, regardless of their political affiliation?

Yes?

That all depends. Is there still a riot happening at the Capitol? Antifa is still at it.

Trumpsters: Can we all agree with the above post? Can we all agree that rioters should be fully punished, and that anyone who assisted them or incited them should be held fully accountable, regardless of their political affiliation? Yes?
That all depends. Is there still a riot happening at the Capitol? Antifa is still at it.
And there ya go. They just can't do it.

The other side is mentally ill animals with nothing to lose. It's hard to eradicate that kind of filth. There's nothing to work with....

8cc1c4ee288e4248.png

Aunt Teefah again.

Protesters demonstrate Jan. 21 against the killing of activist Tortuguita during a police raid of Weelaunee People's Park, the planned site of a controversial "Cop City" project, in Atlanta.
ATLANTA (AP) — A protest turned violent in downtown Atlanta Saturday night in the wake of the death of an environmental activist who was killed by authorities this week after officials said the 26-year-old shot a state trooper.
Masked activists dressed in all black threw rocks and lit fireworks in front of a skyscraper that houses the Atlanta Police Foundation, shattering large glass windows. They then lit a police cruiser on fire, smashed more windows and vandalized walls with anti-police graffiti as stunned tourists scattered.

Aside from rioting, looting, arson, vandalism, assault, wearing masks to cover their identity, and depriving speakers of their First Amendment right, name one thing they've done to make themselves look good.

Did they have a fucking bake sale and donate the money to retarded children?
They ARE the retarded children.

More information is needed. Could this have been a 'summary execution by police, of the Chauvin style?

My father and 12 million other WW2 vets were antifa. Are you pro-tifa, Adolph?
No they were not

Antifa is anti fascist the way north Korea is a republic and a democracy.

They are the closest thing to fascists we have in the US. They are weak little cowards also

Fascism. You`re either for it or against it. I`m against it so that makes me antifa and it matters not one damn bit what the Trump humping insurrectionists want to call it.
Wrong

It is fine to be opposed to fasscism as most reasonable people are. ANtifa however is a specific organization which is essentially marxist and cowardly. They do not oppose fascism because there are no fascists to be found.

More information is needed. Could this have been a 'summary execution by police, of the Chauvin style?

Dude shot a cop.

Backup arrived and shot the dude that shot the cop.

Sorry, but I don't think this was an execution. Sounds more like bad judgement (shooting a cop) on the part of the person who was killed.

The far right/white supremist/domestic terrorist group I'mtafa (I'm Totally a Fascist) has gone berserk after a fellow deep thinker was killed when they attacked the "Cop City" police training center in Atlanta.
The insurrectionists are burning cop cars, attacking the another police facility & popping off lady fingers in the name of "social justiciquity" and "racial equijustice".

This is obviously full revolution against the govt and an attack on "democracy" perpetrated by DT, the Russians, Christians, white supremacy, domestic terrorists, disinformation, the patriarchy, tax cuts for the rich, gender discrimination, the purebloods and/or "haters".

These progbot brownshirts are like cartoons only actually dangerous if they vastly outnumber you

Riots erupted in Atlanta on Saturday evening over the killing of a far-left gunman in Antifa’s ‘autonomous zone.’

Recall, a Georgia state trooper shot and killed a far-left protester, possibly Antifa, Wednesday during a confrontation near the ‘Cop City’ Atlanta Police Department training facility.

Gateway Pundit is hysterical, but they obviously don't have a stringer in Atlanta.

Dude shot a cop.

Backup arrived and shot the dude that shot the cop.

Sorry, but I don't think this was an execution. Sounds more like bad judgement (shooting a cop) on the part of the person who was killed.
You didn't include details or evidence regarding the police officer's need to shoot the alleged offender. Until that is established it can be referred to as a 'summary execution'.

I'm trying to restore some degree of calmness and sanity to some of these topics. Please stick to talking about the evidence and not just presumptions that are based on your personal feelings.

The far right/white supremist/domestic terrorist group I'mtafa (I'm Totally a Fascist) has gone berserk after a fellow deep thinker was killed when they attacked the "Cop City" police training center in Atlanta.
The insurrectionists are burning cop cars, attacking the another police facility & popping off lady fingers in the name of "social justiciquity" and "racial equijustice".

This is obviously full revolution against the govt and an attack on "democracy" perpetrated by DT, the Russians, Christians, white supremacy, domestic terrorists, disinformation, the patriarchy, tax cuts for the rich, gender discrimination, the purebloods and/or "haters".

These progbot brownshirts are like cartoons only actually dangerous if they vastly outnumber you

Riots erupted in Atlanta on Saturday evening over the killing of a far-left gunman in Antifa’s ‘autonomous zone.’

Recall, a Georgia state trooper shot and killed a far-left protester, possibly Antifa, Wednesday during a confrontation near the ‘Cop City’ Atlanta Police Department training facility.

100 people. That's less than a movie theater. That's not a riot. That's a high school musical.

You didn't include details or evidence regarding the police officer's need to shoot the alleged offender. Until that is established it can be referred to as a 'summary execution'.

I'm trying to restore some degree of calmness and sanity to some of these topics. Please stick to talking about the evidence and not just presumptions that are based on your personal feelings.

Read the news article. Dude shot a cop. Cop called for backup after he'd been shot. Reinforcements arrived on the scene and shot the dude that shot the cop. Dude died after reinforcements shot him. Sorry, but if you shoot a police officer, expect to be shot yourself.

Read the news article. Dude shot a cop. Cop called for backup after he'd been shot. Reinforcements arrived on the scene and shot the dude that shot the cop. Dude died after reinforcements shot him. Sorry, but if you shoot a police officer, expect to be shot yourself.
You still haven't provided the details needed.

We're finished on account of your attitude toward police being entitled to an event that could be revenge.

You still haven't provided the details needed.

We're finished on account of your attitude toward police being entitled to an event that could be revenge.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

"Wednesday morning, moments after the clearing operation started, police found a man inside a tent and ordered him to come out. Instead, he opened fire and shot a Georgia State Trooper in the abdomen. Police fired back and killed the shooter who was later identified as Manuel Esteban Paez Terán. Manuel never used his real name at the site. Instead he used the alias Tortuguita which is Spanish for little turtle. The trooper who was shot was taken to a hospital and has undergone two surgeries. He’s stable but still in the ICU."

Forum List

Back