Antifa being labeled a terrorists organization

I do get worked up over it and if I pull 1-2 videos of it happening it’s too much. It’s not just the pulling of drivers out of cars. It’s also infringing on people’s personal space, disrupting them during dinner, blocking them from driving a street, blocking people from crossing the street. This entitlement to assault people, obstruct people all justified out of “protest”.

So let me get this straight. White people should be terribly upset because some BLM protesters disrupted their dinner....

But Black people should just be fine with being shot in their beds in the middle of the night, being choked to death, having their children shot while playing with toys, being shot in the back during a domestic dispute, etc. etc.

Black People and white People are upset about all of the scenarios you described. In fact, they not only involve police but Black on Black crimes as well. All of that said, as horrific as it is, it does not give anyone the right to invade another person’s personal space, touch them, assault them, or obstruct them.

Black People and white People are upset about all of the scenarios you described. In fact, they not only involve police but Black on Black crimes as well. All of that said, as horrific as it is, it does not give anyone the right to invade another person’s personal space, touch them, assault them, or obstruct them.

They aren't upset enough to fix the problem.

Funny thing. Black folks asked NICELY to fix this problem for years. NOW that dinner is being disrupted, gosh darn, now it's a big deal.

Really.

See, instead of doing a peaceful protest, Kap should have just interrupted someone's dinner.

They aren't upset enough to fix the problem.

Funny thing. Black folks asked NICELY to fix this problem for years. NOW that dinner is being disrupted, gosh darn, now it's a big deal.

Really.

See, instead of doing a peaceful protest, Kap should have just interrupted someone's dinner.

You still haven’t provided any justification for obstructing people and assaulting people. This isn’t so much about disrupting dinner.

You still haven’t provided any justification for obstructing people and assaulting people. This isn’t so much about disrupting dinner.

Never said it was justified.

I'm just amazed at your selective outrage.

Boo hoo, your dinner got interrupted. Deal with it.

Hell Hath No Fury Like White People slightly inconvenienced.

It’s not just about dinner. It’s about obstructing people’s personal space. People should be able to go about their business in peace; including, dinner out, shopping, going to work or medical appointments. No, I don’t want nor advocate detainees being suffocated with a knee to their neck or being shot if they are complying with an arrest. You are predictably going to remain steadfast that burning, looting, and violence is to be expected as a result. I maintain that these activities go beyond protest of people getting shot by police.

Lol! This is nothing but hot air.

I hope so. The federal government has no business creating businesses. And what's this about obtaining federal resources? What federal resources? The federal government does not produce anything. Therefore it has nothing. All it can do is steal the fruits of labor from those who do and redistribute it arbitrarily.

Seems like just one more example of just how biased government actually is.
BS. The federal government built the white community by implementing a wide array of laws, policies and programs. The federal government creates the conditions that help businesses prosper. Blacks have paid taxes for 150 years and our money has been redistributed to whites. It's time for reciprocity.
The black community along with all the poverty areas have already been getting that "reciprocity". You are now going even way farther into the red tearing up other peoples property. I do not think the president went far enough as BLM should also be listed as a terrorist supporting organization right along with CAIR too. Tell your thugs to go get jobs and quit trying to live the thug life as it is a one way ticket to hell.
That's untrue. Everything you posted is a lie. White supremacists have been committing the violence. So tell your thugs to go get jobs and quit trying to live the thug life as it is a one way ticket to hell.
Listen up you lying little prick. Your thugs were caught on video over and over again.
trolls don't care.

It’s not just about dinner. It’s about obstructing people’s personal space. People should be able to go about their business in peace; including, dinner out, shopping, going to work or medical appointments.

I agree. They should. They should also be able to drive in a strange neighborhood or walk down the street or play in the park with a toy without having to worry about being shot by some bully with a badge and a gun.

You are predictably going to remain steadfast that burning, looting, and violence is to be expected as a result. I maintain that these activities go beyond protest of people getting shot by police.

Okay. They've been peacefully protesting for nine years now. How's that working out for them?

It’s not just about dinner. It’s about obstructing people’s personal space. People should be able to go about their business in peace; including, dinner out, shopping, going to work or medical appointments.

I agree. They should. They should also be able to drive in a strange neighborhood or walk down the street or play in the park with a toy without having to worry about being shot by some bully with a badge and a gun.

You are predictably going to remain steadfast that burning, looting, and violence is to be expected as a result. I maintain that these activities go beyond protest of people getting shot by police.

Okay. They've been peacefully protesting for nine years now. How's that working out for them?

So moving to the next stage an infringe on other people’s rights?? No. They have not engaged lawmakers and executive law enforcement.

I do get worked up over it and if I pull 1-2 videos of it happening it’s too much. It’s not just the pulling of drivers out of cars. It’s also infringing on people’s personal space, disrupting them during dinner, blocking them from driving a street, blocking people from crossing the street. This entitlement to assault people, obstruct people all justified out of “protest”.

So let me get this straight. White people should be terribly upset because some BLM protesters disrupted their dinner....

But Black people should just be fine with being shot in their beds in the middle of the night, being choked to death, having their children shot while playing with toys, being shot in the back during a domestic dispute, etc. etc.
How did you come to that conclusion?
He's a troll, and that post proves just how big a race baiting troll that he is.

He's a troll, and that post proves just how big a race baiting troll that he is.

Nope, I'm just pointing out the things that BLM are legitimately upset about.

You guys wave around guns when you can't go to Applebees.

1601552638755.png

So moving to the next stage an infringe on other people’s rights?? No. They have not engaged lawmakers and executive law enforcement.

Sure they have. They keep getting ignored, or Trump keeps throwing gas on the fire.
Yeah right... You just run your mouth, and don't believe half the crap you espouse on here, but you think you are smart enough to harass people with your non-sense daily on here. Demoncrat's being Demoncrat's.

Yeah right... You just run your mouth, and don't believe half the crap you espouse on here, but you think you are smart enough to harass people with your non-sense daily on here. Demoncrat's being Demoncrat's.

Guy, it's kind of hard to have a conversation with you when you try to pretend the other side doesn't have a legit complaint.

Frankly, I'm against rioting and looting, it detracts from the issue.

The issue being we need serious police reform in this country.

Biden called for reform while praising police.

Trump is just stoking white fear.

But I thought Antifa wasn’t an organization?;)

I also didn’t know the KKK weren’t a terrorist organization.
Joe Biden has been in the government for 47 years and all he did was read a KKK member’s eulogy.

Also Trump is giving black communities more access to federal funding ($500 billion) for job training/apprenticeships.

He’s also making Juneteenth a holiday.

What’s BLM doing with all their money and why didn’t Obama do anything?
Too bad nobody has the guts to make BLM an official terrorist organization
Yup. The trump administration is a terrorist organization.

Joe Biden has been in the government for 47 years and all he did was read a KKK member’s eulogy.

Also Trump is giving black communities more access to federal funding ($500 billion) for job training/apprenticeships.

Yes the Trump Administration terrorizes people who hate the United States

Guy, it's kind of hard to have a conversation with you when you try to pretend the other side doesn't have a legit complaint.

Frankly, I'm against rioting and looting, it detracts from the issue.

The issue being we need serious police reform in this country.

Biden called for reform while praising police.

Trump is just stoking white fear.
The media needs to be reformed and the DemonRat party needs to be abolished.

problem solved

Antifa is an anti fascist ideology.

Antifa is an anti fascist ideology.
Who use facist tactics to terrorize a Democratic Republic

Forum List

Back