Antifa being labeled a terrorists organization

Huh ?
Police aren’t arbitrarily corrupt. They perform 95% of their tasks in a completely legitimate fashion. It’s just that the consequences are more devastating that makes the failure rate more traumatic then a typical employee.
How in god's name can you make two so ridiculously fantasy-full statements? And what does "arbitrary" have to with anything I've said?
Ten years of experience in law enforcement along with the available number of successful contacts police made vs those with reported problems. Cops totally make millions of contacts per year including traffic stops, accidents, domestic disturbance and answering calls for crimes. Look at the stats. I have; instead of being ignorant in the matter. Most people who don’t do law enforcement don’t have a clue that the vast majority of contacts are highly successful and positive public relations interventions. A cop can have dozens of positive and successful contacts per shift and receive but a few complaints in years of work. You don’t have a clue. The average cop seldom if ever discharges his fire arm during an entire career. So get real. Get informed.

Last edited:

But I thought Antifa wasn’t an organization?;)

I also didn’t know the KKK weren’t a terrorist organization.
Joe Biden has been in the government for 47 years and all he did was read a KKK member’s eulogy.

Also Trump is giving black communities more access to federal funding ($500 billion) for job training/apprenticeships.

He’s also making Juneteenth a holiday.

What’s BLM doing with all their money and why didn’t Obama do anything?
Too bad nobody has the guts to make BLM an official terrorist organization
Yup. The trump administration is a terrorist organization.
Yes the Trump Administration terrorizes people who hate the United States
Antifa is an anti fascist ideology.
Who use facist tactics to terrorize a Democratic Republic
Far leftist Democrats ... Joe Biden denies a lot including his mainlining of extortion for 47 years. Not to worry. He kept it under four trillion$. :rolleyes-41:
Gee, and to think it all happened under the nose of the gop. How incompetent are they to NEVER prosecute it.
Republican politicians can't catch Democrats compromising a Comey coverup? Well, kiss my grits because we just did. :laughing0301:
Boy, republicans are really incompetent. 4 years of control and they could not find any criminal wrong doing of anyone. You guys suck.

Huh ?
Police aren’t arbitrarily corrupt. They perform 95% of their tasks in a completely legitimate fashion. It’s just that the consequences are more devastating that makes the failure rate more traumatic then a typical employee.
How in god's name can you make two so ridiculously fantasy-full statements? And what does "arbitrary" have to with anything I've said?
Ten years of experience in law enforcement along with the available number of successful contacts police made vs those with reported problems. Cops totally make millions of contacts per year including traffic stops, accidents, domestic disturbance and answering calls for crimes. Look at the stats. I have; instead of being ignorant in the matter. Most people who don’t do law enforcement don’t have a clue that the vast majority of contacts are highly successful and positive public relations interventions. A cop can have dozens of positive and successful contacts per shift and receive but a few complaints in years of work. You don’t have a clue. The average cop seldom if ever discharges his fire arm during an entire career. So get real. Get informed.
I understand and believe everything you've just said. But it doesn't change the number of corrupt cops. Helping an old lady cross the road or coaxing a cat down from a tree doesn't deserve a "free pass" for corruption any more than sympathy for serial rapists & murderers just because they send their dear old mother flowers every Mother's Day.

Antifa seems to be a counter-terrorist organization. Because the people they quarrel with are the actual terrorists.
Untitled drawing - 2020-09-11T083705.150.png

Huh ?
I understand and believe everything you've just said. But it doesn't change the number of corrupt cops. Helping an old lady cross the road or coaxing a cat down from a tree doesn't deserve a "free pass" for corruption any more than sympathy for serial rapists & murderers just because they send their dear old mother flowers every Mother's Day.
My point is, there is no way one can decide who is or is not a bad cop on the level of killing someone for the majority who have never fired a gun. Until that occurs, statistically, it is what it is. Cops in general interface with the public successfully and are true public servants nearly all the time. It’s about training and accepting that a society where ANYONE can be assumed to be carrying a firearm, produces a different reaction then in a society, only those who qualify can carrying.

You are Underestimating the number of successful interventions a cop does daily snd trivializing them when you refer to helping old ladies and getting cats out of trees. In ten years, I never once helped an old lady cross a street nor got a cat out of a tree. But, the dozens of times we take speeders and drunk drivers off the road, provide support and accurate investigation help during a plethora of accidents, were all potential life saving activities.

Huh ?
My point is, there is no way one can decide who is or is not a bad cop on the level of killing someone for the majority who have never fired a gun. Until that occurs, statistically, it is what it is. Cops in general interface with the public successfully and are true public servants nearly all the time. It’s about training and accepting that a society where ANYONE can be assumed to be carrying a firearm, produces a different reaction then in a society, only those who qualify can carrying.

You are Underestimating the number of successful interventions a cop does daily snd trivializing them when you refer to helping old ladies and getting cats out of trees. In ten years, I never once helped an old lady cross a street nor got a cat out of a tree. But, the dozens of times we take speeders and drunk drivers off the road, provide support and accurate investigation help during a plethora of accidents, were all potential life saving activities.

Once again you are focusing on the ideal of policing, proper training, and (hopefully) on those who join the force for honourable reasons. Is anyone (including me) denying those attributes exist? I’m sorry that I have to tell you this but ….. it doesn’t mean doodly squat. Corruption in the police force is far and way above any level that can be considered “acceptable”. We can discuss why there is corruption amongst police officers and we can speculate why a “good” cop becomes a “bad” cop but that doesn’t matter to the citizen who’s been man-handled, brutalized, wrongfully imprisoned, shot, or fleeced by the police.

Once again you are focusing on the ideal of policing,
Nope. That’s a NORMAL day. You’re watching way too many old Dirty Harry movies. Movies make money by always playing the corrupt cop bit......it’s bull shit.

In NYC where over 50,000 people die each year, it’s normal for cops on just body recovery units to pick up the dead homeless and neglected which far out number the total murders of about 300 per year.

so, just doing their job where death is concerned in a big city, no where near approaches crime contacts With law enforcement let alone police abuse of citizenry.

Nope. That’s a NORMAL day. ......
And so is police corruption. Take the blinders off and have a good 360 ° look around you. You are focusing on the ideal of policing and ignoring the rest. That is exactly what I told you and that is exactly what you are doing right now.
there are 1/2 million cops and 40,000 separate police forces. So, how many are corrupt ?

And so is police corruption. Take the blinders off and have a good 360 ° look around you. You are focusing on the ideal of policing and ignoring the rest. That is exactly what I told you and that is exactly what you are doing right now.
there are 1/2 million cops and 40,000 separate police forces. So, how many are corrupt ?
How many do you think there are? Three?

You think there are three ? If you did, you more then made my point. You’re the one insinuating corrupt police forces are a big problem. You need to come up with some facts to demonstrate it rather then listening to news reports on a few and implying it’s a big problem nationally.

For the umpteenth time, bad police work is a societal problem more then police problem. You can’t have 300 million guns “on the street.” And lax gun laws in states, many with constitutional carry, and not expect higher incidents of police shootings along with the cover up that goes with it. . It DOES NOT HAPPEN IN COUNTRIES WITH STRICTER GUN LAWS to anywhere near the extent ( and it’s still statistically small.)

Take the blinders off and have a good 360 ° look around you. You are focusing on the ideal of policing and ignoring the rest. That is exactly what I told you and that is exactly what you are doing right now.
You haven't answered the question: "How many do YOU think there are?"
For the umpteenth time, bad police work is a societal problem more then police problem. You can’t have 300 million guns “on the street.” And lax gun laws in states, many with constitutional carry, and not expect higher incidents of police shootings along with the cover up that goes with it. . It DOES NOT HAPPEN IN COUNTRIES WITH STRICTER GUN LAWS to anywhere near the extent ( and it’s still statistically small.)
So finally you acknowledge there is a rampant problem with corrupt cops. Why didn't you admit that from the beginning? I am not your enemy, I am your friend. I want peace and prosperity for your people so stop acting like I am sabotaging efforts to find a solution to your dreadful problem with police corruption.

Yes, vast amounts of corruption within the police force and "300 million guns on the street" (your own words) with an eagerness to arm every man woman and child with a handgun. Your country is committing suicide and there is no end in sight. But you seem to be excusing police corruption by naming the problems they face on the street. That's like saying Hitler's holocaust was excusable because his mother was sleeping with a Jew. You need to tackle your unemployment problem, your racial problem, your gun-possession problem, and your problem with police corruption. NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THOSE PROBLEMS IS EXCUSABLE and they are all linked with one another.

Take the blinders off and have a good 360 ° look around you. You are focusing on the ideal of policing and ignoring the rest. That is exactly what I told you and that is exactly what you are doing right now.
You haven't answered the question: "How many do YOU think there are?"
So finally you acknowledge there is a rampant problem with corrupt cops. Why didn't you admit that from the beginning? I am not your enemy, I am your friend. I want peace and prosperity for your people so stop acting like I am sabotaging efforts to find a solution to your dreadful problem with police corruption.

Yes, vast amounts of corruption within the police force and "300 million guns on the street" (your own words) with an eagerness to arm every man woman and child with a handgun. Your country is committing suicide and there is no end in sight. But you seem to be excusing police corruption by naming the problems they face on the street. That's like saying Hitler's holocaust was excusable because his mother was sleeping with a Jew. You need to tackle your unemployment problem, your racial problem, your gun-possession problem, and your problem with police corruption. NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THOSE PROBLEMS IS EXCUSABLE.
I’m not excusing anything. NOTHING. BUT THE STATS just don’t back the idea that police corruption is anywhere near what’s being portrayed. And you can’t refute any of my assertions by using statistics, It’s a societal problem as much as police training" For years, I’ve seem police training get more and more aggressive, almost excusivly in response the proliferation and types of firearms being allowed on the streets.
The idea that police need access to armored military vehicles for example is in direct response to the poliferation of high capacity military style weaponry.

We were trained that every traffic be approached by positioning yourself and cruiser in every step of the encounter, in a protective position to an operator or passenger using a firearm. Why ? Simply because guns of every type are available to nearly everyone on the private market.

Other countries are no where near as paranoid.

Last edited:
So finally you acknowledge there is a rampant problem with corrupt cops
Just the opposite. You can’t provide one quote where I said that. Aamof, it’s much less than your rambling should have anyone believe. Millions of contacts per year and numerically a small number of bad firearm discharges, m0st attributed to police fear of a public armed to the teeth and subsequent training with that in mind. Make a few late night traffic stops in deserted areas, of cars filled with drunken males in a state with constitutional carry. You’d have new respect for the fact there are many fewer fire discharges by police then there are.

For years, I’ve seem police training get more and more aggressive, almost excusivly in response the proliferation and types of firearms being allowed on the streets.
The idea that police need access to armored military vehicles for example is in direct response to the poliferation of high capacity military style weaponry.
EXACTLY! Please read my statement once again but this time understand what I am saying to you:
"You need to tackle your unemployment problem, your racial problem, your gun-possession problem, and your problem with police corruption. NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THOSE PROBLEMS IS EXCUSABLE."

.... and they are all linked. Each one of them encourages the other ones.

For years, I’ve seem police training get more and more aggressive, almost excusivly in response the proliferation and types of firearms being allowed on the streets.
EXACTLY! Please read my statement once again but this time understand what I am saying to you:
"You need to tackle your unemployment problem, your racial problem, your gun-possession problem, and your problem with police corruption. NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THOSE PROBLEMS IS EXCUSABLE."

.... and they are all linked. Each one of them encourages the other ones.
The reason police malfeasance is over stated, is that the consequences are more severe. It’s NOT because it’s happening more often then other public servants jobs. The numbers don’t lie. If you are in trouble, you will call a cop and not be concerned about the one mistake in a very large number they will react inappropriately. But, that chance is exacerbated by societies expectations of police work. I know the difference between police and military training training spent a decade in both. You would not want an armed marine stopping you for speeding or answering domestic disturbance call or a loud party at two in the morning. Yet, police training is getting closer to military trading by necessity. Still, the fear of police corruption or police over response are way over stated and is more area dependent.

for the the umpteenth time, it’s NOT RAMPANT.

Last edited:
The reason police malfeasance is over stated, is that the consequences are more severe.
If you consider it an "overstatement" then you must have an idea of what you think would be an"understatement". Let's hear it.

..... If you are in trouble, you will call a cop .......
Are you talking about me or someone who doesn't trust the cops? Or someone who's been mistreated by cops?

I know the difference between police and military training ........ Yet, police training is getting closer to military trading by necessity.
"By necessity". Those are your own words. I don't think you read my shortlist the first time or the second time I wrote it. I said they are "Interlinked". Do you understand what that word means?

..... for the the umpteenth time, it’s NOT RAMPANT.
For the gazillionth time, POLICE CORRUPTION IS RAMPANT.

Forum List

Back