Antifa being labeled a terrorists organization

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020

But I thought Antifa wasn’t an organization?;)

I also didn’t know the KKK weren’t a terrorist organization.
Joe Biden has been in the government for 47 years and all he did was read a KKK member’s eulogy.

Also Trump is giving black communities more access to federal funding ($500 billion) for job training/apprenticeships.

He’s also making Juneteenth a holiday.

What’s BLM doing with all their money and why didn’t Obama do anything?

Joe Biden has been in the government for 47 years and all he did was read a KKK member’s eulogy.

Also Trump is giving black communities more access to federal funding ($500 billion) for job training/apprenticeships.

Too bad nobody has the guts to make BLM an official terrorist organization

Still can’t find any articles from the mainstream media (CNN/MSNBC/WaPo...)
about trump making Juneteenth a holiday or the $500 billion going to black programs.

They must be really be brainstorming for how to put a negative spin on it. Their headlines are just Corona Virus stuff and biased claims about Trump.

If they don’t report it. It never happened. I guess it’ll just be a conspiracy.

if Trump cured cancer, it wouldn’t even make the news.

Now they have to reveal and connect the dots to 'Resist' and it's sister activist org 'Moveon' that supplies antifa the lists of members, training and organizers and cross over members-and list those 2 groups as terrorists using the insurrection act as a basis.
I soooo warned 'meetup dot com' that they were supporting, promoting, and housing terrorist orgs and giving them a network in which to terrorize our gov't and country.

about trump making Juneteenth a holiday or the $500 billion going to black programs.

They must be really be brainstorming for how to put a negative spin on it. Their headlines are just Corona Virus stuff and biased claims about Trump.

They'd claim cancer was nutritious and good for us if he did that . . .

When you do stuff like that a month and a half before an election, it's tend to be viewed rather cynically.

When you do stuff like that a month and a half before an election, it's tend to be viewed rather cynically.
You mean like trying to put in a whole new way to vote?

if people followed their own rules there would be A LOT less animosity these days

Well lynchings haven’t been a problem until BLM/Antifa started bring back the Democrat pastime by randomly attacking people based on their skin color.

Those are all things that will make republican'ts mad, you know. Also, antifa isn't an organization, not like you want it to be, and outlawing the klan will alienate his base.

Either that or Faux Newz lied.

You do know why folks call them that, right?

Either that or Faux Newz lied.

You do know why folks call them that, right?

CNN finally reported it, about 6 hrs after all the other sources initially published it. you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of their website.

amazing how CNN gets jumps on news stories like ‘arresting roger stone’ and breaking news on ‘Russia Impeachment’ but takes 1/2 day to report good news Trump has done for the black community

It’s sad that you reject anything that isn’t reported by CNN, nor that you would look to see that it was published by many smaller journalists. It shows how small minded and biased of a brainwashed sheep you are.

Those are all things that will make republican'ts mad, you know. Also, antifa isn't an organization, not like you want it to be, and outlawing the klan will alienate his base.
That’s like saying Isis isn’t an organization because their headquarters is a cave. And a cave is not a building.

You’re a terrorist sympathizer. You’re disgusting

Uh...David Duke Endorsed Biden.

You mean like trying to put in a whole new way to vote?

if people followed their own rules there would be A LOT less animosity these days
Exactly, and look at the bullcrap they are wanting to pull now concerning the SC justices and their terms in office.... On and on it goes.

Hope Trump isn't pandering except to the right people that exist within the various group's, and not to all within the various group's, otherwise just for votes.

Black Christian's, white Christian's or those who are peaceful yet still searching in life (love'em), but black, brown, white or whatever color they might be who are acting as criminal thug's ??? Well I got no use for any of them while they remain in their current state of criminal thuggery. All thug's of all colors should be listed within any nation (be it here or abroad), as public enemy number one if they are truly thug's.... It's the only way to operate in order to achieve a tolerable civilized society again IMHO.

Forum List

Back