Antifa being labeled a terrorists organization

But I thought Antifa wasn’t an organization?;)

I also didn’t know the KKK weren’t a terrorist organization.
Joe Biden has been in the government for 47 years and all he did was read a KKK member’s eulogy.

Also Trump is giving black communities more access to federal funding ($500 billion) for job training/apprenticeships.

He’s also making Juneteenth a holiday.

What’s BLM doing with all their money and why didn’t Obama do anything?
Too bad nobody has the guts to make BLM an official terrorist organization
Yup. The trump administration is a terrorist organization.
Yes the Trump Administration terrorizes people who hate the United States
Antifa is an anti fascist ideology.
Who use facist tactics to terrorize a Democratic Republic
So being anti facism is now bad ? Interesting.

Joe Biden has been in the government for 47 years and all he did was read a KKK member’s eulogy.

Also Trump is giving black communities more access to federal funding ($500 billion) for job training/apprenticeships.

Damn, he is desperate isn't he?
Why would Barack Obama be desperate, did his drug world collapse? Nah, he only inhaled ... or was that Clinton? Nah, he just used cops to guard the bedroom door when he was doing interns. What was I thinking,?

Far leftist Democrats ... Joe Biden denies a lot including his mainlining of extortion for 47 years. Not to worry. He kept it under four trillion$. :rolleyes-41:

milwaukee-shoestore-looted-nota-pair-of-asin-work-boots-was-3302283.png
First off, your meme doesn't really show a store that was looted, as there isn't much of a mess, and the shoes are still on the wall.

Your meme also said that not a single pair of work boots were stolen. But then again, maybe that is because your meme shows dress shoes, sandals and cowboy boots. And yes, cowboy boots could be considered work boots, but that is kinda rare nowadays. Mostly, now cowboy boots are more of a fashion statement, not a statement that you work for a living.

So, thanks for the meme fail. Nothing you said on that was true.
Why, Mr. Biker Sailor, is that your best Whale of a Tale or Two? <giggle>

Far leftist Democrats ... Joe Biden denies a lot including his mainlining of extortion for 47 years. Not to worry. He kept it under four trillion$. :rolleyes-41:
Gee, and to think it all happened under the nose of the gop. How incompetent are they to NEVER prosecute it.

Gee, and to think it all happened under the nose of the gop. How incompetent are they to NEVER prosecute it.
It happens in DemonRat run cities with DemonRat mayors and DemonRat district attorneys. They are the ones in charge of prosecution.

you know that but you’re a jackass that won’t admit it

you’re rlike the guy who farts in a room,but when someone sniffs it out you say “whoever smelled it, dealt it”

It happens in DemonRat run cities with DemonRat mayors and DemonRat district attorneys. They are the ones in charge of prosecution.

you’re rlike the guy who farts in a room,but when someone sniffs it out you say “whoever smelled it, dealt it”
Not for federal crimes dufus....local authorities give way to the nearest federal court Prosecutor. Get a clue. It a fed employee ran a light or robbed a bank, yes. If he committed a crime related to his employment, it’s a federal offense dummy. The charges get referred to the feds for prosecution. Who can think a little before you speak can’t you ?

Not for federal crimes dufus....local authorities give way to the nearest federal court Prosecutor. Get a clue. It a fed employee ran a light or robbed a bank, yes. If he committed a crime related to his employment, it’s a federal offense dummy. The charges get referred to the feds for prosecution. Who can think a little before you speak can’t you ?
Still can’t smell your own farts, can you?

Are you saying every crime in these are federal? That District attorney’s aren’t releasing rioters on $0 bail?

burning Down a courthouse is a federal crime. Tearing down a statue is a federal crime. They’re being convicted to up to 10 years.

if you vandalized a private business or purposely injured someone, charges are the responsibility of the District Attorney

At least you’re willing to admit that crimes are being committed and that it’s not peaceful

Are you saying every crime in these are federal? That District attorney’s aren’t releasing rioters on $0 bail?

burning Down a courthouse is a federal crime. Tearing down a statue is a federal crime. They’re being convicted to up to 10 years.

if you vandalized a private business or purposely injured someone, charges are the responsibility of the District Attorney

At least you’re willing to admit that crimes are being committed and that it’s not peaceful
You heard what I said. Read it again. Federal crimes are prosecuted by federal prosecutors, not state or local unless under very special circumstances. So don’t run off at the mouth about state prosecutors going after republicans for the federal job related crimes they commit.
“burning Down a courthouse is a federal crime. Tearing down a statue is a federal crime. They’re being convicted to up to 10 years.”
geesus, only if it’s designated as federal property or federally related.

You make dumb ass statements with no reference to whether the crime is federal state

do you really know the difference between federal, state and local crimes ? Doubtful.

Last edited:

You heard what I said. Read it again. Federal crimes are prosecuted by federal prosecutors, not state or local unless under very special circumstances. So don’t run off at the mouth about state prosecutors going after republicans for the federal job related crimes they commit.
“burning Down a courthouse is a federal crime. Tearing down a statue is a federal crime. They’re being convicted to up to 10 years.”

You make dumb ass statements with no reference to whether the crime is federal state

do you really know the difference between federal, state and local crimes ? Doubtful.
No shit federal crimes are prosecuted by federal prosecutors.

the majority of the crimes committed during the riots are not federal and is left to the local District Attorney. Hence, why they’re being let go on $0 bail.

im having trouble understanding what you’re arguing.

Are you upset that criminals are being let go?
Are you arguing that all the crimes in the riots are federal?

please explain...

the majority of the crimes committed during the riots are not federal and is left to the local District Attorney. Hence, why they’re being let go on $0 bail.

please explain...
Rioting and looting are NOT necessarily federal crimes unless affiliated with listed terrorist groups. Antifa IS NOT A GROUP. . Federal law enforcement has no reason to be there, while supremest terrorist activities are, AAMOF, they are the biggest terrorist threats by number since 911. That’s where federal intervention is needed. There are some of groups being watched by the feds that go to these demonstrations.

please explain...
Rioting and looting are NOT necessarily federal crimes unless affiliated with listed terrorist groups. Antifa IS NOT A GROUP. . Federal law enforcement has no reason to be there, while supremest terrorist activities are, AAMOF, they are the biggest terrorist threats by number since 911. That’s where federal intervention is needed. There are some of groups being watched by the feds that go to these demonstrations.
So it’s ideas dressed in all black, equipped with umbrellas and urine bottles that are burning and looting Cities.

Got it.

I guess ISIS the KKK and Nazis are ideas too

please explain...
So it’s ideas dressed in all black, equipped with umbrellas and urine bottles that are burning and looting Cities.

Got it.

You don’t believe our own intel units, our own military ? You’re anti American.

Biden trying to walk a thin line so as not to offend real Americans OR his wacko police hating base

That's not a thin line at all.

Most cops are good guys.
The ones who aren't need to be thrown off our police forces.

This isn't a complicated idea at all.
I cannot entirely agree with you. Let us say that yes, "most cops are good guys" but the regional corps is "bad". Or let's say the corps is "good" but many cops are "bad". Do you agree with me if I say a good cop in a bad corps won't survive? Let's start the dialogue from that point.

Biden trying to walk a thin line so as not to offend real Americans OR his wacko police hating base

That's not a thin line at all.

Most cops are good guys.
The ones who aren't need to be thrown off our police forces.

This isn't a complicated idea at all.
I cannot entirely agree with you. Let us say that yes, "most cops are good guys" but the regional corps is "bad". Or let's say the corps is "good" but many cops are "bad". Do you agree with me if I say a good cop in a bad corps won't survive? Let's start the dialogue from that point.
For many, policing has turned into a war zone. Police indiscretion In addition to bad people, is a result of poor training and fear.

I agree, the problem is the culture in some police departments. Minneapolis was one such example. I honestly think Chicago is as well. Where I give Obama some credit is that his DOJ created consent agreements with some of these more troubled departments in institute reform.

These Consent Decrees were almost immediately dropped by Trump and Sessions.

For many, policing has turned into a war zone. Police indiscretion In addition to bad people, is a result of poor training and fear.

Point well made.

There needs to be a disciplinary system outside the department themselves to identify the bad apples, and either retrain them or remove them.

We need a national database of officers so one department's bad apple doesn't become another department's problem.

please explain...

Got it.

If you hate our president and want a coup to run him out of office you are anti American. You are the one supporting this “ideology” of Burning Looting Murdering.
You hate America

please explain...

Got it.

If you hate our president and want a coup to run him out of office you are anti American. You are the one supporting this “ideology” of Burning Looting Murdering.
You hate America
Nope, we hate The fascist minority apartheid style govt the gop has promoted and the stupid foundation of science denial and trickle down economics. We hate the perpetual recessions the gop promotes

please explain...

Got it.

You hate America
Nope, we hate The fascist minority apartheid style govt the gop has promoted and the stupid foundation of science denial and trickle down economics. We hate the perpetual recessions the gop promotes
The country would be in total lockdown for the rest of your life if DemonRats were in control. We’d be entering a depression right now.

You only allow a few scientists to have a say, while discrediting and silencing thousands of others.

You people are the facists. You’re the ones going around telling us what people can and cannot do or say.

You are the opposite of what you believe in, or you’re just trying to deceive everyone :dev3:

Last edited:

please explain...

Got it.

You hate America
The country would be in total lockdown for the rest of your life if DemonRats were in control. We’d be entering a depression right now.

You only allow a few scientists to have a say, while discrediting and silencing thousands of others.

You people are the facists. You’re the ones going around telling us what people can and cannot do or say.

You are the opposite of what you believe in, or you’re just trying to deceive everyone :dev3:
Funny. Countries that locked down sooner are doing much better with the economy. You think the virus cares what you think ? The economy depends upon the virus being managed not the other way around.

Forum List

Back