Antifa being labeled a terrorists organization

The reason police malfeasance is over stated, is that the consequences are more severe.
If you consider it an "overstatement" then you must have an idea of what you think would be an"understatement". Let's hear it.

..... If you are in trouble, you will call a cop .......
Are you talking about me or someone who doesn't trust the cops? Or someone who's been mistreated by cops?

I know the difference between police and military training ........ Yet, police training is getting closer to military trading by necessity.
"By necessity". Those are your own words. I don't think you read my shortlist the first time or the second time I wrote it. I said they are "Interlinked". Do you understand what that word means?

..... for the the umpteenth time, it’s NOT RAMPANT.
For the gazillionth time, POLICE CORRUPTION IS RAMPANT.
This is the last you’ll hear. From the Bureau of Justice statistics,
the year as an example is 2015. Number of police initiated contacts is over 50 million.

your whining is way overstated.

• The portion of U.S. residents age 16 or older who had contact with the police in the preceding 12 months declined from 26% in 2011 to 21% in 2015, a drop of more than 9 million people (from 62.9 million to 53.5 million).
  • The number of persons experiencing police-initiated contact fell by 8 million (down 23%), the number of persons who initiated contact with the police fell by 6 million (down 19%), and the number experiencing contact from traffic accidents did not change significantly.
  • Whites (23%) were more likely than blacks (20%) or Hispanics (17%) to have contact with police.
  • Police were equally likely to initiate contact with blacks and whites (11% each) but were less likely to initiate contact with Hispanics (9%).
The police complaints that year, 56 k

The percent of police complains, is .1 % , that is 1/10 of one percent.

number of civilians shot by police that year, 994
that is .oooo184 %

thats 994 out of 53 million police initiated contacts.

The case Is closed.

you're blowing smoke

Last edited:
The reason police malfeasance is over stated, is that the consequences are more severe.
If you consider it an "overstatement" then you must have an idea of what you think would be an"understatement". Let's hear it.

..... If you are in trouble, you will call a cop .......
Are you talking about me or someone who doesn't trust the cops? Or someone who's been mistreated by cops?

I know the difference between police and military training ........ Yet, police training is getting closer to military trading by necessity.
"By necessity". Those are your own words. I don't think you read my shortlist the first time or the second time I wrote it. I said they are "Interlinked". Do you understand what that word means?

..... for the the umpteenth time, it’s NOT RAMPANT.
For the gazillionth time, POLICE CORRUPTION IS RAMPANT.
Again, you can’t back up anything you’re saying....

Forum List

Back