Antifa attacks Candace Owens presumably for nuking the democrat party

Most people here probably have seen the clip where Candace Owens demolishes the racist democratic party. One of her problems with the democrats is of course, the KKK, that used to harass black people. The KKK or at least the harassment is back.

“If [Democrats] actually were concerned about white nationalism, they would be holding hearings on Antifa, a far-left, violent, white gang, who determined one day in Philadelphia in August that I, a black woman, was not fit to sit in a restaurant,” said Owens.

“They chased me out, they yelled ‘race traitor’ to a group of black and Hispanic police officers who formed a line to protect me from their ongoing assaults,” added Owens, “They threw water at me, they threw eggs at me, and the leftist media remained silent on it.”

Is it just me or are does using the same tactics over and over again not make leftists somewhat boring? Well, at least they changed the name from KKK. Gorgeous woman, Antifa could take note. Maybe shave arm pits once in a while.

Report: Antifa Threatens Candace Owens Event at University of Pennsylvania | Breitbart
Is that the lady who said good things about Adolf Hitler?

Most people here probably have seen the clip where Candace Owens demolishes the racist democratic party. One of her problems with the democrats is of course, the KKK, that used to harass black people. The KKK or at least the harassment is back.

“If [Democrats] actually were concerned about white nationalism, they would be holding hearings on Antifa, a far-left, violent, white gang, who determined one day in Philadelphia in August that I, a black woman, was not fit to sit in a restaurant,” said Owens.

“They chased me out, they yelled ‘race traitor’ to a group of black and Hispanic police officers who formed a line to protect me from their ongoing assaults,” added Owens, “They threw water at me, they threw eggs at me, and the leftist media remained silent on it.”

Is it just me or are does using the same tactics over and over again not make leftists somewhat boring? Well, at least they changed the name from KKK. Gorgeous woman, Antifa could take note. Maybe shave arm pits once in a while.

Report: Antifa Threatens Candace Owens Event at University of Pennsylvania | Breitbart
That's the lady who totally pwned the jackass congressweasel who lied about her saying nice things about Hitler, yes.

Jackass.

The imagery of Democrat Party-supported hooded terrorist organization in the face of a black woman because of her political beliefs in 2019. Democrat legacy never changes.

Most people here probably have seen the clip where Candace Owens demolishes the racist democratic party. One of her problems with the democrats is of course, the KKK, that used to harass black people. The KKK and the harassment is back.

"Breitbart"

lol

Can you dispute the evidence? Or just mindless parrot "Breitbart"?

Which news media source, would be more to your liking? Punch in "Candace Owens Antifa", and you will have plenty of articles, and videos, showing what has been posted here.

So the question is, do you have a dispute with the facts? Then by all means prove the evidence here wrong. If you can't, then do you support Antifa, a bunch of white anti-speech people attacking a black person? Or not?

Was she harmed OP?

Did anyone touch one, single, solitary hair on her unkempt head?

If not, then this is, yet another, FAKE NEWS thread.

Interesting. Your side lost its shit over a 16 year boy old wearing a MAGA hat smiled at a man banging a drum inches from the boy’s face. Similarly, the boy did not touch the man.

His side lost its shit far before that, probably in the 60s when they changed their tactic to replacing Americans as their way to power. But other than that... yes it's a good example.

Interesting. Your side lost its shit over a 16 year boy old wearing a MAGA hat smiled at a man banging a drum inches from the boy’s face. Similarly, the boy did not touch the man.
And what was your argument in that case?

Was she harmed OP?

Did anyone touch one, single, solitary hair on her unkempt head?

If not, then this is, yet another, FAKE NEWS thread.

His side lost its shit far before that, probably in the 60s when they changed their tactic to replacing Americans as their way to power. But other than that... yes it's a good example.
Yes because when you can’t win nor win them over then call them racist and try to replace them.

That's the lady who totally pwned the jackass congressweasel who lied about her saying nice things about Hitler, yes.

Jackass.

Rep. Ted Lieu Plays Candace Owens' Hitler Remarks During White Nationalism Hearing

Why call me names? I didn’t praise Hitler.

Jackass.

Rep. Ted Lieu Plays Candace Owens' Hitler Remarks During White Nationalism Hearing

Why call me names? I didn’t praise Hitler.
Owens didn't praise Hitler either, jackass.

2ysui9.jpg

2yxews.jpg

Title should read democrat militant group Kkk attacks a black women.
Nazis.

It's funny you should say 'Nazi' in a Candace Owens thread. After all she didn't have a problem with Hitler if he just kept his fascist regime inside of Germany, then she was just fine with the guy.

When someone brings up Hitler to defend nationalism then I think everyone else on the planet should point, laugh and move on.

Nazis.

It's funny you should say 'Nazi' in a Candace Owens thread. After all she didn't have a problem with Hitler if he just kept his fascist regime inside of Germany, then she was just fine with the guy.
Not what she said

It's in the congressional record now. The only problem she had with Hitler is that he wanted to take his form of authoritarianism outside of Germany.

Then on top of that accuses a congressman of calling black people stupid. She's a fucking hack.

Nazis.

When someone brings up Hitler to defend nationalism then I think everyone else on the planet should point, laugh and move on.

Instead everyone laughed at the democrat party racists.

Here is an empowered black woman that the democrat party wished for. Too bad they don't know how to handle her with their total lack of balls, common sense, and racism permeating through their halls.

Nazis.

Not what she said

It's in the congressional record now. The only problem she had with Hitler is that he wanted to take his form of authoritarianism outside of Germany.

Then on top of that accuses a congressman of calling black people stupid. She's a fucking hack.

You might want to listen the entire 2 hours.. and take your propaganda somewhere else

Nazis.

Here is an empowered black woman that the democrat party wished for. Too bad they don't know how to handle her with their total lack of balls, common sense, and racism permeating through their halls.

That's a person who is angry for being called out on her idiotic Hitler quote.

Here is her full answer to the question. She doesn't have an issue with anything Hitler did inside of Germany, only that he exported it.

This is your best defense of nationalism? Which if you think about it she must have hated the actions of the United States during WWII since we were global in our response to Nazism.

Nazis.

That's a person who is angry for being called out on her idiotic Hitler quote.

Here is her full answer to the question. She doesn't have an issue with anything Hitler did inside of Germany, only that he exported it.

This is your best defense of nationalism? Which if you think about it. She must have hated the actions of the United States during WWII since we were global in our response to Nazism.

Listen the whole thing ..propaganda

Forum List

Back