Antifa attacks Candace Owens presumably for nuking the democrat party

Title should read democrat militant group Kkk attacks a black women.
Nazis.

It's funny you should say 'Nazi' in a Candace Owens thread. After all she didn't have a problem with Hitler if he just kept his fascist regime inside of Germany, then she was just fine with the guy.

When someone brings up Hitler to defend nationalism then I think everyone else on the planet should point, laugh and move on.

Instead everyone laughed at the democrat party racists.

Here is an empowered black woman that the democrat party wished for. Too bad they don't know how to handle her with their total lack of balls, common sense, and racism permeating through their halls.

That's a person who is angry for being called out on her idiotic Hitler quote.

Here is her full answer to the question. She doesn't have an issue with anything Hitler did inside of Germany, only that he exported it.

This is your best defense of nationalism? Which if you think about it. She must have hated the actions of the United States during WWII since we were global in our response to Nazism.

Listen the whole thing ..propaganda

Yes, she's a moron posing as an intellectual and a conservative unicorn.

Nazis.

It's funny you should say 'Nazi' in a Candace Owens thread. After all she didn't have a problem with Hitler if he just kept his fascist regime inside of Germany, then she was just fine with the guy.

When someone brings up Hitler to defend nationalism then I think everyone else on the planet should point, laugh and move on.

Here is an empowered black woman that the democrat party wished for. Too bad they don't know how to handle her with their total lack of balls, common sense, and racism permeating through their halls.

Here is her full answer to the question. She doesn't have an issue with anything Hitler did inside of Germany, only that he exported it.

This is your best defense of nationalism? Which if you think about it she must have hated the actions of the United States during WWII since we were global in our response to Nazism.

HappyJoy if this was a thread about everything stupid every person has done, we would never hear the end of your stupidity. Thankfully, it's not. Now can you focus on the actual thread? Bunch of white dudes chasing a gorgeous black woman out of restaurant.

If you want to discuss your stupidity make your own thread.

Nazis.

This is your best defense of nationalism? Which if you think about it she must have hated the actions of the United States during WWII since we were global in our response to Nazism.

HappyJoy if this was a thread about everything stupid every person has done, we would never hear the end of your stupidity. Thankfully, it's not. Now can you focus on the actual thread? Bunch of white dudes chasing a gorgeous black woman out of restaurant.

If you want to discuss your stupidity make your own thread.

I'm directly responding to the first paragraph in the OP, maybe you should go back and review.

As for 'Antifa' I don't support them, nor do I give Owens the benefit of the doubt in anything that comes out of her mouth.

Most people here probably have seen the clip where Candace Owens demolishes the racist democratic party. One of her problems with the democrats is of course, the KKK, that used to harass black people. The KKK or at least the harassment is back.

“If [Democrats] actually were concerned about white nationalism, they would be holding hearings on Antifa, a far-left, violent, white gang, who determined one day in Philadelphia in August that I, a black woman, was not fit to sit in a restaurant,” said Owens.

“They chased me out, they yelled ‘race traitor’ to a group of black and Hispanic police officers who formed a line to protect me from their ongoing assaults,” added Owens, “They threw water at me, they threw eggs at me, and the leftist media remained silent on it.”

Is it just me or are does using the same tactics over and over again not make leftists somewhat boring? Well, at least they changed the name from KKK. Gorgeous woman, Antifa could take note. Maybe shave arm pits once in a while.

Report: Antifa Threatens Candace Owens Event at University of Pennsylvania | Breitbart
Is that the lady who said good things about Adolf Hitler?
That's the lady who totally pwned the jackass congressweasel who lied about her saying nice things about Hitler, yes.

Jackass.

Rep. Ted Lieu Plays Candace Owens' Hitler Remarks During White Nationalism Hearing

Why call me names? I didn’t praise Hitler.

Neither did Candace Owens. If Lieu could get beyond his campaign to smear a black woman and be honest about her entire comment on how bad Hitler's form of Nationalism instead of cherry picking audio, then Lieu could be respected.

This is your best defense of nationalism? Which if you think about it. She must have hated the actions of the United States during WWII since we were global in our response to Nazism.

Maybe you just can’t understand her ..

Most people here probably have seen the clip where Candace Owens demolishes the racist democratic party. One of her problems with the democrats is of course, the KKK, that used to harass black people. The KKK or at least the harassment is back.

“If [Democrats] actually were concerned about white nationalism, they would be holding hearings on Antifa, a far-left, violent, white gang, who determined one day in Philadelphia in August that I, a black woman, was not fit to sit in a restaurant,” said Owens.

“They chased me out, they yelled ‘race traitor’ to a group of black and Hispanic police officers who formed a line to protect me from their ongoing assaults,” added Owens, “They threw water at me, they threw eggs at me, and the leftist media remained silent on it.”

Is it just me or are does using the same tactics over and over again not make leftists somewhat boring? Well, at least they changed the name from KKK. Gorgeous woman, Antifa could take note. Maybe shave arm pits once in a while.

Report: Antifa Threatens Candace Owens Event at University of Pennsylvania | Breitbart
That's the lady who totally pwned the jackass congressweasel who lied about her saying nice things about Hitler, yes.

Jackass.

Rep. Ted Lieu Plays Candace Owens' Hitler Remarks During White Nationalism Hearing

Neither did Candace Owens. If Lieu could get beyond his campaign to smear a black woman and be honest about her entire comment on how bad Hitler's form of Nationalism instead of cherry picking audio, then Lieu could be respected.

How do you smear someone with their own words?

What was taken out of context in what Owens said?

Why is it so important to you that Owens is black? There are more black women who disagree with Owens than agree, is there something special about this one other than being a nationalist who is cool with Hitler being Hitler as long as he keeps it in his own borders?

Jackass.

Why is it so important to you that Owens is black? There are more black women who disagree with Owens than agree, is there something special about this one other than being a nationalist who is cool with Hitler being Hitler as long as he keeps it in his own borders?
Because you didn’t listen to the 2 hours she spoke.. if you did you might learn something lol

Probably, I don't understand why anyone would speak positively about Hitler in any regard in defense of their own ideology. But then again, I'm not really into genocide and fascism.

I’ve heard Donald Trump described as the Pied Piper of M0rons.

Jackass.

What's unique about Owens is that the plantation doesn't own her and she is a self made woman.
The left hates that.

I’ve heard Donald Trump described as the Pied Piper of M0rons.

I can't think of a more appropriate title.

Jackass.

What's unique about Owens is that the plantation doesn't own her and she is a self made woman.
The left hates that.

I'm not really concerned with her race.

Off the plantation? Do you give black people so little credit unless of course you find that rare one who uses Hitler to defend nationalism?

You're the only person who thinks that lol. But I have no doubt she operates far, far above your pay grade.

Jackass.

The left hates that.

I'm not really concerned with her race.

Off the plantation? Do you give black people so little credit unless of course you find that rare one who uses Hitler to defend nationalism?

This is funny. You don't even have any idea how tired your stupid rhetoric is, and how people view it.

When I say "people" I mean decent, non criminal people. Not your friends.

You're the only person who thinks that lol. But I have no doubt she operates far, far above your pay grade.

Actually there are quite a few people who've had a laugh at Owens expense over that Hitler comment. My pay grade? What are you up to?

Actually there are quite a few people who've had a laugh at Owens expense over that Hitler comment. My pay grade? What are you up to?

You laugh because you're an idiot, not because she said anything like what you fools pretend.

You're just common variety criminals. Ignorant liars and bums.

Probably, I don't understand why anyone would speak positively about Hitler in any regard in defense of their own ideology. But then again, I'm not really into genocide and fascism.

You aren’t intelligent enough.. listen to the two hours

You laugh because you're an idiot, not because she said anything like what you fools pretend.

You're just common variety criminals. Ignorant liars and bums.

So, you are truth adverse or do you always make claims you can't back up?

In the meantime, Owens was cool with what Hitler did inside of Germany, prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back