Antifa attacks Candace Owens presumably for nuking the democrat party

That's the lady who totally pwned the jackass congressweasel who lied about her saying nice things about Hitler, yes.

Jackass.

Rep. Ted Lieu Plays Candace Owens' Hitler Remarks During White Nationalism Hearing

Why call me names? I didn’t praise Hitler.

Neither did Candace Owens. If Lieu could get beyond his campaign to smear a black woman and be honest about her entire comment on how bad Hitler's form of Nationalism instead of cherry picking audio, then Lieu could be respected.

How do you smear someone with their own words?

What was taken out of context in what Owens said?

Why is it so important to you that Owens is black? There are more black women who disagree with Owens than agree, is there something special about this one other than being a nationalist who is cool with Hitler being Hitler as long as he keeps it in his own borders?
What's unique about Owens is that the plantation doesn't own her and she is a self made woman.
The left hates that.
You laugh because you're an idiot, not because she said anything like what you fools pretend.

You're just common variety criminals. Ignorant liars and bums.

So, you are truth adverse or do you always make claims you can't back up?

In the meantime, Owens was cool with what Hitler did inside of Germany, prove me wrong.
More propaganda.. why attack her because she’s black??

I don't know what you're smoking, I'm attacking her for her cheery perspective of Hitler's domestic policies in an effort to defend nationalism.

But why are you doing it in this thread? No one asked if she has done some stupid shit in her life.

I'm not the one who mentioned her Hitler comments first. Wasn't that you?

Do you believe that her comment means she should not be able to sit in a restaurant?

Of course she should be able to sit in a restaurant. Doesn't mean she's not a fucking moron. This is just a thread on conservative victimization. Say weird shit and not expect to get some blow back. Happens to both sides.

When it comes down to it I'm not even convinced Owens is a conservative, more like a grifter if you ask me. She very recently used to be a liberal who made fun of Trump's penis size. She reminds of Dave Rubin.

https://www.theroot.com/your-girl-candace-owens-ran-a-trump-bashing-website-les-1826071683

Of course, she didn't even defend Hitler as has been pointed out many times. You are just a god damn big liar. For all I care, she could have been the biggest Hitler supporter ever, Antifa still needs to go fuck themselves, just like you do.

She defended nationalism and of all historic figures she picked Hitler to do it. She's smart.

She said that there is nothing wrong with wanting your nation to be successful.

Hitler wasn't reviled for wanting his country do well.

He was reviled because in reality he was a GLOBALIST PROGRESSIVE.

He said he wanted what was good for Germany..which is how he won people. Because there's nothing wrong with wanting your nation to be successful.

But in reality, he didn't want what was best for Germany...he wanted to determine what was best for EVERYBODY and he was willing to violate human rights to do it.

That's not nationalism. But you poor antifturds can't make that distinction, because your brains have melted.

That's the lady who totally pwned the jackass congressweasel who lied about her saying nice things about Hitler, yes.

Jackass.

Rep. Ted Lieu Plays Candace Owens' Hitler Remarks During White Nationalism Hearing

Neither did Candace Owens. If Lieu could get beyond his campaign to smear a black woman and be honest about her entire comment on how bad Hitler's form of Nationalism instead of cherry picking audio, then Lieu could be respected.

Why is it so important to you that Owens is black? There are more black women who disagree with Owens than agree, is there something special about this one other than being a nationalist who is cool with Hitler being Hitler as long as he keeps it in his own borders?
What's unique about Owens is that the plantation doesn't own her and she is a self made woman.
The left hates that.
You laugh because you're an idiot, not because she said anything like what you fools pretend.

In the meantime, Owens was cool with what Hitler did inside of Germany, prove me wrong.

I don't know what you're smoking, I'm attacking her for her cheery perspective of Hitler's domestic policies in an effort to defend nationalism.

But why are you doing it in this thread? No one asked if she has done some stupid shit in her life.

Do you believe that her comment means she should not be able to sit in a restaurant?

Of course she should be able to sit in a restaurant. Doesn't mean she's not a fucking moron. This is just a thread on conservative victimization. Say weird shit and not expect to get some blow back. Happens to both sides.

When it comes down to it I'm not even convinced Owens is a conservative, more like a grifter if you ask me. She very recently used to be a liberal who made fun of Trump's penis size. She reminds of Dave Rubin.

https://www.theroot.com/your-girl-candace-owens-ran-a-trump-bashing-website-les-1826071683

Of course, she didn't even defend Hitler as has been pointed out many times. You are just a god damn big liar. For all I care, she could have been the biggest Hitler supporter ever, Antifa still needs to go fuck themselves, just like you do.

She defended nationalism and of all historic figures she picked Hitler to do it. She's smart.
Did you listen to the two hours or no? If not stop your propaganda

Jackass.

The left hates that.

I absolutely did not bring Hitler up, it was one of you guys as usual, unable to stick to the topic.

The rest of your post, besides admitting that she should be able to dine as she pleases, is completely irrelevant. Antifa are doing an excellent job in their fight against racism.

The left hates that.

I'm not really concerned with her race.

Off the plantation? Do you give black people so little credit unless of course you find that rare one who uses Hitler to defend nationalism?
The black community as a whole is spoon fed by the democrats with promises that are never kept. The democrats do the empty promises
for the votes and never intend to follow through. Of course, not all fall into this category, but there is a very high percentage of them that do.
The only thing passed by Johnson was to keep them down with the welfare system...giving them handouts and not a hand.

Right, first off, social safety nets are not the downfall of anyone. Secondly, it's amazing how you don't want to give black people any intellectual credit unless they agree with you or defend nationalism using Hitler as an example.

I don't give either party credit with helping black people. What are conservatives going to do? I mean other than not giving a shit about income inequality, union bashing, taking away healthcare and promoting tax cuts to those who need it the least? There's the voter suppression efforts to that hit people of color harder. There is also the almost complete lack of representation in the conservative party of choice for poc. The constant racist rhetoric is only the cherry on top.
I've already addressed this earlier. I have no issue offering a hand....when in need, but not as a career. That is what the democrats
have offered them

As a career? Most people on welfare actually work. Maybe we should do something about that income inequality, eh? Or we could ignore it and then you can continue to bitch about the corporate welfare your paying in taxes because a too large amount of our population doesn't get paid enough and lack of healthcare.

The fascists have changed the meanings of words...so when they say "NAZI! They are simply talking about non-globalists. When they scream "Nationalist" they are pretending that nationalism and white supremacy are the same thing.

It's called "criminal thinking", this belief that you can alter reality by lying about it.

Actually there are quite a few people who've had a laugh at Owens expense over that Hitler comment. My pay grade? What are you up to?

Didn't happen, panhandler crazy dude.

I took a picture of one of you losers on your phone and posted it on a community page....It didn't take long for you to start private messaging me threats.

Mentally ill, addicted..should be institutionalized.
That Antifa.

You do realize the odds are that I don't live anywhere near you, right? Get on the meds and off the hooch.

The left hates that.

Who are you talking to?
Give him a minute for the rush to fade.

Didn't happen, panhandler crazy dude.

I took a picture of one of you losers on your phone and posted it on a community page....It didn't take long for you to start private messaging me threats.

Mentally ill, addicted..should be institutionalized.
That Antifa.

You do realize the odds are that I don't live anywhere near you, right? Get on the meds and off the hooch.

Wow.
You are even dumber than I thought.
That makes you significantly less intelligent than my 13 y.o. dog.

The left hates that.

Off the plantation? Do you give black people so little credit unless of course you find that rare one who uses Hitler to defend nationalism?
The black community as a whole is spoon fed by the democrats with promises that are never kept. The democrats do the empty promises
for the votes and never intend to follow through. Of course, not all fall into this category, but there is a very high percentage of them that do.
The only thing passed by Johnson was to keep them down with the welfare system...giving them handouts and not a hand.

Right, first off, social safety nets are not the downfall of anyone. Secondly, it's amazing how you don't want to give black people any intellectual credit unless they agree with you or defend nationalism using Hitler as an example.

I don't give either party credit with helping black people. What are conservatives going to do? I mean other than not giving a shit about income inequality, union bashing, taking away healthcare and promoting tax cuts to those who need it the least? There's the voter suppression efforts to that hit people of color harder. There is also the almost complete lack of representation in the conservative party of choice for poc. The constant racist rhetoric is only the cherry on top.
I've already addressed this earlier. I have no issue offering a hand....when in need, but not as a career. That is what the democrats
have offered them

As a career? Most people on welfare actually work. Maybe we should do something about that income inequality, eh? Or we could ignore it and then you can continue to bitch about the corporate welfare your paying in taxes because a too large amount of our population doesn't get paid enough and lack of healthcare.
No why not create more manufacturing jobs in urban cities? More factories? Why not more vocational schools for young adults ?
Why do democrats refuse to allow these businesses that create good paying jobs to not come in to these cities?? Look at amazon in New York.. stop flooding retail jobs in black neighborhoods but flood them with career building jobs...

The fascists have changed the meanings of words...so when they say "NAZI! They are simply talking about non-globalists. When they scream "Nationalist" they are pretending that nationalism and white supremacy are the same thing.

It's called "criminal thinking", this belief that you can alter reality by lying about it.

Actually usually when someone is called a Nazi today it's because they are racist or have favorable views of authoritarians. I'm not sure what that has to do with 'non-globalists' or that it even matters.

The left hates that.

have offered them

Yes, as a career. Some do work and some don't work.....because the pay is good...more kids you have the more you get, to a point.
I see you started another deflection in the second part of your post. You and dean do that I see.

have offered them

No why not create more manufacturing jobs in urban cities? More factories? Why not more vocational schools for young adults ?
Why do democrats refuse to allow these businesses that create good paying jobs to not come in to these cities?? Look at amazon in New York.. stop flooding retail jobs in black neighborhoods but flood them with career building jobs...

I get it, you don't want corporations to pay any taxes and in exchange they can offer underpaying jobs.

have offered them

I get it, you don't want corporations to pay any taxes and in exchange they can offer underpaying jobs.
deflection

have offered them

Avg salary was 100,000 a year for that amazon location, a lot of income tax, retail, property and other taxes... so uneducated

have offered them

Yes, as a career. Some do work and some don't work.....because the pay is good...more kids you have the more you get, to a point.
I see you started another deflection in the second part of your post. You and dean do that I see.

The pay sucks. You're below the poverty line. I didn't deflect anything.

have offered them

deflection

It's not a deflection. If corporations pay low wages which Amazon often times does and doesn't pay taxes then maybe they should fuck right off. Unless you want to be a slave, pay your taxes while they don't pay theirs.

have offered them

Avg salary was 100,000 a year for that amazon location, a lot of income tax, retail, property and other taxes... so uneducated

The deflection and unwillingness to address the topic has reached the limits here for this guy. Somehow we have now arrived to corporations being tax dodgers, after going through the favorite topic of Hitler being bad. He's got the full left wing agenda inserted deep into his rear.

have offered them

The pay sucks. You're below the poverty line. I didn't deflect anything.
Why can’t democrats get the kids that go to these schools in their city to start taking these high paying jobs, or open businesses? Why are democrats allowed to destroy America like they are??

have offered them

I see, and those people you're complaining about on welfare were going to gobble those jobs up?

Forum List

Back