Antifa attacks Candace Owens presumably for nuking the democrat party

I personally think that most of the hard core lefties who post this stupid shit are panhandlers.

I know that because I've taken to taking pictures of the drug dealers and panhandlers in our town when they congregate, and they seek me out on facebook to threaten me by private message.That's when I realize they're all memebers of the tatted up blue haired *diversity* and *anti white* crowd.They post all over the internet the same dumb shit that Blackfag and Happyboy and JoeB post in here.

Fucking criminals, dope fiends, and perverts. Just like the idiots on here who post this asinine tripe day in and day out.

Candace did not praise nazism. She simply made a point that is too erudite for the cognitively damaged leftist turds to wrap their pin heads around.

I personally think that most of the hard core lefties who post this stupid shit are panhandlers.

I know that because I've taken to taking pictures of the drug dealers and panhandlers in our town when they congregate, and they seek me out on facebook to threaten me by private message.That's when I realize they're all memebers of the tatted up blue haired *diversity* and *anti white* crowd.

It's good to have a hobby I guess, even if it's based in paranoid delusions.

That's the lady who totally pwned the jackass congressweasel who lied about her saying nice things about Hitler, yes.

Jackass.

Rep. Ted Lieu Plays Candace Owens' Hitler Remarks During White Nationalism Hearing

Why call me names? I didn’t praise Hitler.

Neither did Candace Owens. If Lieu could get beyond his campaign to smear a black woman and be honest about her entire comment on how bad Hitler's form of Nationalism instead of cherry picking audio, then Lieu could be respected.

How do you smear someone with their own words?

What was taken out of context in what Owens said?

Why is it so important to you that Owens is black? There are more black women who disagree with Owens than agree, is there something special about this one other than being a nationalist who is cool with Hitler being Hitler as long as he keeps it in his own borders?
What's unique about Owens is that the plantation doesn't own her and she is a self made woman.
The left hates that.

I'm not really concerned with her race.

Off the plantation? Do you give black people so little credit unless of course you find that rare one who uses Hitler to defend nationalism?
The black community as a whole is spoon fed by the democrats with promises that are never kept. The democrats do the empty promises
for the votes and never intend to follow through. Of course, not all fall into this category, but there is a very high percentage of them that do.
The only thing passed by Johnson was to keep them down with the welfare system...giving them handouts and not a hand.

Listen the whole thing ..propaganda

Yes, she's a moron posing as an intellectual and a conservative unicorn.

You're the only person who thinks that lol. But I have no doubt she operates far, far above your pay grade.

Actually there are quite a few people who've had a laugh at Owens expense over that Hitler comment. My pay grade? What are you up to?
You laugh because you're an idiot, not because she said anything like what you fools pretend.

You're just common variety criminals. Ignorant liars and bums.

So, you are truth adverse or do you always make claims you can't back up?

In the meantime, Owens was cool with what Hitler did inside of Germany, prove me wrong.
More propaganda.. why attack her because she’s black??

You're the only person who thinks that lol. But I have no doubt she operates far, far above your pay grade.

Actually there are quite a few people who've had a laugh at Owens expense over that Hitler comment. My pay grade? What are you up to?
You laugh because you're an idiot, not because she said anything like what you fools pretend.

In the meantime, Owens was cool with what Hitler did inside of Germany, prove me wrong.
No, no, no, the attacks are because she is a successful Black woman.

I know that because I've taken to taking pictures of the drug dealers and panhandlers in our town when they congregate, and they seek me out on facebook to threaten me by private message.That's when I realize they're all memebers of the tatted up blue haired *diversity* and *anti white* crowd.They post all over the internet the same dumb shit that Blackfag and Happyboy and JoeB post in here.

Fucking criminals, dope fiends, and perverts. Just like the idiots on here who post this asinine tripe day in and day out.

Candace did not praise nazism. She simply made a point that is too erudite for the cognitively damaged leftist turds to wrap their pin heads around.

I don't think I have seen one well reasoned argument from those trolls. Always the same deceit and lies, when not busy bashing Americans. Total NPCs.

Neither did Candace Owens. If Lieu could get beyond his campaign to smear a black woman and be honest about her entire comment on how bad Hitler's form of Nationalism instead of cherry picking audio, then Lieu could be respected.

Why is it so important to you that Owens is black? There are more black women who disagree with Owens than agree, is there something special about this one other than being a nationalist who is cool with Hitler being Hitler as long as he keeps it in his own borders?
What's unique about Owens is that the plantation doesn't own her and she is a self made woman.
The left hates that.

Off the plantation? Do you give black people so little credit unless of course you find that rare one who uses Hitler to defend nationalism?
The black community as a whole is spoon fed by the democrats with promises that are never kept. The democrats do the empty promises
for the votes and never intend to follow through. Of course, not all fall into this category, but there is a very high percentage of them that do.
The only thing passed by Johnson was to keep them down with the welfare system...giving them handouts and not a hand.

Right, first off, social safety nets are not the downfall of anyone. Secondly, it's amazing how you don't want to give black people any intellectual credit unless they agree with you or defend nationalism using Hitler as an example.

I don't give either party credit with helping black people. What are conservatives going to do? I mean other than not giving a shit about income inequality, union bashing, taking away healthcare and promoting tax cuts to those who need it the least? There's the voter suppression efforts to that hit people of color harder. There is also the almost complete lack of representation in the conservative party of choice for poc. The constant racist rhetoric is only the cherry on top.

Most people here probably have seen the clip where Candace Owens demolishes the racist democratic party. One of her problems with the democrats is of course, the KKK, that used to harass black people. The KKK and the harassment is back.

“If [Democrats] actually were concerned about white nationalism, they would be holding hearings on Antifa, a far-left, violent, white gang, who determined one day in Philadelphia in August that I, a black woman, was not fit to sit in a restaurant,” said Owens.

“They chased me out, they yelled ‘race traitor’ to a group of black and Hispanic police officers who formed a line to protect me from their ongoing assaults,” added Owens, “They threw water at me, they threw eggs at me, and the leftist media remained silent on it.”

Is it just me or are does using the same tactics over and over again not make leftists somewhat boring? Well, at least they changed the name from KKK. Gorgeous woman, Antifa could take note. Maybe shave arm pits once in a while.

Report: Antifa Threatens Candace Owens Event at University of Pennsylvania | Breitbart
"Breitbart"

lol
its what the left does when a minority doesn't parrot progressive dogma.

I don't know what you're smoking, I'm attacking her for her cheery perspective of Hitler's domestic policies in an effort to defend nationalism.

The left hates that.

Right, first off, social safety nets are not the downfall of anyone. Secondly, it's amazing how you don't want to give black people any intellectual credit unless they agree with you or defend nationalism using Hitler as an example.

I don't give either party credit with helping black people. What are conservatives going to do? I mean other than not giving a shit about income inequality, union bashing, taking away healthcare and promoting tax cuts to those who need it the least? There's the voter suppression efforts to that hit people of color harder. There is also the almost complete lack of representation in the conservative party of choice for poc. The constant racist rhetoric is only the cherry on top.
It’s what republicans don’t do that help black people, creating building codes that keep blacks in projects, destroying public education like democrats have done, unions have killed black small businesses, todays immigration has driven down wages and have taken union jobs out of the hands of blacks.. democrats have destroyed blacks.. thank god for Owens

I don't know what you're smoking, I'm attacking her for her cheery perspective of Hitler's domestic policies in an effort to defend nationalism.

But why are you doing it in this thread? No one asked if she has done some stupid shit in her life.

Do you believe that her comment means she should not be able to sit in a restaurant?

Of course, she didn't even defend Hitler as has been pointed out many times. You are just a god damn big liar. For all I care, she could have been the biggest Hitler supporter ever. Antifa still needs to go fuck themselves, just like you do.

But she didn’t.. you took a small part of a speech. Are you so uneducated that you don’t know there is more??

The left hates that.

You have a severe case of lack of knowledge.
Also, you seem to have a need to deflect to nazism to try and shut down opposing views. That is pathetically sad.
The rest of your drivel is no more than an opinion driven by using stale talking points.

The left hates that.

I've already addressed this earlier. I have no issue offering a hand....when in need, but not as a career. That is what the democrats
have offered them

I know that because I've taken to taking pictures of the drug dealers and panhandlers in our town when they congregate, and they seek me out on facebook to threaten me by private message.That's when I realize they're all memebers of the tatted up blue haired *diversity* and *anti white* crowd.

Hellow Happyboy... and friends.
IMG_20190329_180437.jpg
IMG_20190323_154405.jpg
IMG_20190323_154357.jpg

Is that the lady who said good things about Adolf Hitler?
That's the lady who totally pwned the jackass congressweasel who lied about her saying nice things about Hitler, yes.

Jackass.

Rep. Ted Lieu Plays Candace Owens' Hitler Remarks During White Nationalism Hearing

The left hates that.

But why are you doing it in this thread? No one asked if she has done some stupid shit in her life.

I'm not the one who mentioned her Hitler comments first. Wasn't that you?

Do you believe that her comment means she should not be able to sit in a restaurant?

Of course she should be able to sit in a restaurant. Doesn't mean she's not a fucking moron. This is just a thread on conservative victimization. Say weird shit and not expect to get some blow back. Happens to both sides.

When it comes down to it I'm not even convinced Owens is a conservative, more like a grifter if you ask me. She very recently used to be a liberal who made fun of Trump's penis size. She reminds of Dave Rubin.

https://www.theroot.com/your-girl-candace-owens-ran-a-trump-bashing-website-les-1826071683

Of course, she didn't even defend Hitler as has been pointed out many times. You are just a god damn big liar. For all I care, she could have been the biggest Hitler supporter ever, Antifa still needs to go fuck themselves, just like you do.

She defended nationalism and of all historic figures she picked Hitler to do it. She's smart.

Didn't happen, panhandler crazy dude.

I took a picture of one of you losers on your phone and posted it on a community page....It didn't take long for you to start private messaging me threats.

Mentally ill, addicted..should be institutionalized.
That Antifa.

Hellow Happyboy... and friends. View attachment 256567 View attachment 256568 View attachment 256569

Yeah, totally not paranoid. Fucking weirdo.

The left hates that.

You have a severe case of lack of knowledge.
Also, you seem to have a need to deflect to nazism to try and shut down opposing views. That is pathetically sad.
The rest of your drivel is no more than an opinion driven by using stale talking points.

Neat, did you notice your post didn't really acknowledge anything from mine?

Jackass.

The left hates that.

I'm not the one who mentioned her Hitler comments first. Wasn't that you?

Of course she should be able to sit in a restaurant. Doesn't mean she's not a fucking moron. This is just a thread on conservative victimization. Say weird shit and not expect to get some blow back. Happens to both sides.

When it comes down to it I'm not even convinced Owens is a conservative, more like a grifter if you ask me. She very recently used to be a liberal who made fun of Trump's penis size. She reminds of Dave Rubin.

https://www.theroot.com/your-girl-candace-owens-ran-a-trump-bashing-website-les-1826071683

Of course, she didn't even defend Hitler as has been pointed out many times. You are just a god damn big liar. For all I care, she could have been the biggest Hitler supporter ever, Antifa still needs to go fuck themselves, just like you do.

She defended nationalism and of all historic figures she picked Hitler to do it. She's smart.
Who are you talking to?

Forum List

Back