Anti zionist Israeli 5 cents

You're really that naive to think they actually want a state-they would have it prior to '67.
Do You think they'll suddenly change their ways and prefer to govern themselves,
rather than blame the inadequacy of their representatives on Israel?

Well if he's thinking with his head he won't let the establishment of a "state"
that put Israels destruction (rather than the well being of their citizens) before everything.

The real question is:

Is there a solid basis to argue that "balestinians" will ever respect a peace offering
as the did with Rabbin, Olmert, Barak who offered them much more than they demand today,
or even Sharon who evicted jews from homes and gave balestinians a flower industy
which they instead destroyed and began another war?

Do you believe it helps your argument childishly making reference to particular tonal characteristics of a language?

Europeans went to Palestine subjugate the inhabitants and colonize it with Jews. They successfully expelled a large number of Christians and Muslims from Palestine and now rule over the Christians and Muslims of Palestine that they were unable to expel, and their descendants. Do you think that the Christians and Muslims should be happy about this?Do you think they have a right to be hostile? How would you feel if you had been violated as a people as they have?

There is no longer an option for a Palestinian state so why even worry about "respecting" a peace offering?

1. My reference to linguistic characteristics and the mere history of the Hebrew/Torah language was
to clarify to an uneducated person of his misunderstanding, as a speaker of that language.
You people are so sure in Your mislead education about Jews makes my clarification a valid thing.
How You deal with those contradictions is up to You.

2. I don't care for how "mistreated" those christians and muslims felt since they
collborated with Adolf Hitler. Your church clerics shamed Your church by saluting a pagan worshipper,
giving him green light to massacre millions.

It's my people who were violated in one of the biggest genocides ever...and it happened less than
100 years ago. Muslims are obliged to hate Jews while christians celebrated Holocaust
and still blame Jews for yeshu's death.

Do Jews have a right to be hostile?

Not against people who had nothing to do with the genocide which occurred in Europe and was implemented by Christians. The Christians and Muslims of Palestine did not collaborate with Hitler. A leader desperately trying to save his people from colonization and dispossession has every right to seek help from the enemies of the world's foremost colonial power imposing colonization and dispossession on his people.

Seeking help in annihilation of the JEWS?

Another perspective is to be cold minded and analyze both sides.
You never take into account the Jewish right for this land tha's accepted by christians and muslims in their scriptures.
And You don't take into account that arabs actually sold those lands.

Now what about the numerous massacres that Mufti organized in the 19 century (I already showed You)
hunting those Sefardi jews, where could they go?

It all depends on Your goals here, did You come to seek knowledge and understanding
or to push Your one-sided view?

You're really that naive to think they actually want a state-they would have it prior to '67.
Do You think they'll suddenly change their ways and prefer to govern themselves,

that put Israels destruction (rather than the well being of their citizens) before everything.

The real question is:

Is there a solid basis to argue that "balestinians" will ever respect a peace offering
as the did with Rabbin, Olmert, Barak who offered them much more than they demand today,
or even Sharon who evicted jews from homes and gave balestinians a flower industy

Do you believe it helps your argument childishly making reference to particular tonal characteristics of a language?

Europeans went to Palestine subjugate the inhabitants and colonize it with Jews. They successfully expelled a large number of Christians and Muslims from Palestine and now rule over the Christians and Muslims of Palestine that they were unable to expel, and their descendants. Do you think that the Christians and Muslims should be happy about this?Do you think they have a right to be hostile? How would you feel if you had been violated as a people as they have?

There is no longer an option for a Palestinian state so why even worry about "respecting" a peace offering?

1. My reference to linguistic characteristics and the mere history of the Hebrew/Torah language was
to clarify to an uneducated person of his misunderstanding, as a speaker of that language.
You people are so sure in Your mislead education about Jews makes my clarification a valid thing.

2. I don't care for how "mistreated" those christians and muslims felt since they
collborated with Adolf Hitler. Your church clerics shamed Your church by saluting a pagan worshipper,

It's my people who were violated in one of the biggest genocides ever...and it happened less than
100 years ago. Muslims are obliged to hate Jews while christians celebrated Holocaust

Not against people who had nothing to do with the genocide which occurred in Europe and was implemented by Christians. The Christians and Muslims of Palestine did not collaborate with Hitler. A leader desperately trying to save his people from colonization and dispossession has every right to seek help from the enemies of the world's foremost colonial power imposing colonization and dispossession on his people.

You never take into account the Jewish right for this land tha's accepted by christians and muslims in their scriptures.

Now what about the numerous massacres that Mufti organized in the 19 century (I already showed You)

It all depends on Your goals here, did You come to seek knowledge and understanding

The reason rylah has a right to show that the Palestinians mispronounce their own name is because IT'S THEIR NAME. He's not saying that they're mispronouncing the word "coffee", because that would have nothing to do with this discussion. But the myth has formulated that the Palestinians are an ancient people. If they are so ancient, they would at least be able to pronounce what they are.

The real question is:

What does the dispossession of the Christians and Muslims of Palestine have to do with the
annihilation of Jews? Sephardi Jews were from Iberia, they did not speak Arabic. The Jews of Palestine were Arab Jews, they spoke Arabic and had Arab customs.

The Europeans did not go to Palestine to colonize Palestine and create a Jewish state?

The real question is:

NO THEY DIDNT STOP POSTING NAZI JEW HATING PROPAGANDA

What do you mean "they didn't". What part did they not do?

They did not go to Palestine to colonise it with an armed invasion and expel or mass murder the locals. They were invited to migrate and settle the land by the sovereign power with the grant of a small part of Palestine in which to build their national home.

The Zionists stated clearly that they intended to colonize Palestine. Many of the locals were expelled and killed. The British provided the force of arms that allowed the colonization to take place, When the locals resisted, the British and the colonists themselves used force of arms to subdue the resistance. Those are basic facts.

That they were invited or not does not change the basic facts. How can you possibly deny that what actually happened, did not happen?

When did all this killing and expulsion take place then freddy boy, substantiate your claims instead of just spewing out that they are facts.
How can you take the word of proven LIARS and NAZI's when there is nothing to back them up.

A matter of perspective, if You're looking to settle, You try to agree on some common ground.
Compromises are needed.

Using taqiyya and kitman.as the main tactics of negotiating..leaves everyone suspicious.
No muslim can speak the truth to an Israeli or greet him as equal...so are You here
to agree on something and learn or just to spread Your version of reality?

Israelis compromised their security, lands, homes, gave terrorists money, clean water and electicity.
When did jebustinians compromise?

I don't know what other perspective there could be. People from another continent settle and colonize land inhabited by others who did not agree to be colonized.

They were dispossessed of the land they had inhabited for several generations. I think that is one heck of a compromise.

That is a load of horse apples as the people welcomed the Jews at first, it was when they realised that the LoN was going ahead with the Jewish National home that the arab nationalists from Syria, Egypt, Saudi and other parts of the M.E. decided to kick off. They then flooded Palestine with illegal immigrants and insurgents from the 1920's. Those are the indisputable facts as presented to the British government by Winston Churchill

The real question is:

So you wont accept the facts of arab muslim Palestinians joining the Nazi's in the final solution, even after all the links showing this have been produced. The only people doing the dispossessing where the arab muslims who started in 1920 mass murdering Jews and Christians so they could claim the land. Historical fact that this was the case, and they were led by the grand mufti who went to Berlin and made pacts with the Nazi's

The real question is:

What does the dispossession of the Christians and Muslims of Palestine have to do with the
annihilation of Jews? Sephardi Jews were from Iberia, they did not speak Arabic. The Jews of Palestine were Arab Jews, they spoke Arabic and had Arab customs.

BULLSHIT the fact is nearly all Jews are related through genetics and you neo Nazi's cant allow that to be the case as it shows the level of your Jew hatred. The arab muslims had no rights in 1923 when the LoN granted the Jews their national home, they had already been given their homeland in Palestine called trans Jordan. The Jews of Palestine were Jewish Jews and spoke Hebrew and had Jewish customs. These are facts that you cant dispute as the evidence is against you.
By the way what were the muslims dispossessed of in 1923 that they had legal title to, what where they sovereign owners of exactly ?

Forum List

Back