Zone1 Anti-White Racism Raging In Biden's Pentagon

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
If anybody had been wondering just how far anti-white racism has gone inside the US government, these days, just click the link and get a load of the things being said by this racist creep, as a "chief of equity, diversity and inclusion" at the Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA) since December 2021.

Hope you've got a strong stomach.

No thanks, I'll have to pass. I've already seen enough of Biden to realize we literally have detestable obscene scum in office running the country and no one seems to care much less have a mechanism to put a stop to it. The entire administration should be fed feet first into a tree shredder for daring to soil my nation, but I will settle for impeaching the head corn pop dirtball next Spring.

Last edited:
Upon what do you base that lunacy/idiocy ?
anything by Steven Miller is a mistruth.
“When did racism against white people become OK?” the radio ad begins, according to Politico. “Joe Biden put white people last in line for Covid relief funds. Kamala Harris said disaster aid should go to nonwhite citizens first. Liberal politicians block access to medicine based on skin color. Progressive corporations, airlines, and universities all openly discriminate against white Americans. Racism is always wrong. The left’s anti-white bigotry must stop. We are all entitled to equal treatment under the law.”

The ad comes from America First Legal, an organization founded by longtime Trump aide Stephen Miller. According to the New York Times, America First Legal has spent more than $5 million on radio ads this year, with ads running in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Tennessee and Texas. Politico calls the “anti-white bigotry” ad “one of the most openly race-based spots of the cycle.”

I'm not sure that Democrats don't have Republicans in checkmate right now. Let's just say they impeached and convicted Biden and Kamala became President. You can't even imagine the kind of executive orders that thing would propose, not to mention her appointments. She might make this equity lady the chairman of the joint chiefs. We're between a rock and a hard place.

if you read America first legal it says on the front page on the About page

The radical left is using its power inside and outside of the government to destroy our country. It is opening America’s borders, shutting down American energy, trying to take over American elections, and violating the fundamental civil rights of the American People.
-----------------------------------
Nothing is true!!

I'm not sure that Democrats don't have Republicans in checkmate right now. Let's just say they impeached and convicted Biden and Kamala became President. You can't even imagine the kind of executive orders that thing would propose, not to mention her appointments. She might make this equity lady the chairman of the joint chiefs. We're between a rock and a hard place.
You can't impeach Biden. You don't have enough votes!! So like tramp.

anything by Steven Miller is a mistruth.
“When did racism against white people become OK?” the radio ad begins, according to Politico. “Joe Biden put white people last in line for Covid relief funds. Kamala Harris said disaster aid should go to nonwhite citizens first. Liberal politicians block access to medicine based on skin color. Progressive corporations, airlines, and universities all openly discriminate against white Americans. Racism is always wrong. The left’s anti-white bigotry must stop. We are all entitled to equal treatment under the law.”

The ad comes from America First Legal, an organization founded by longtime Trump aide Stephen Miller. According to the New York Times, America First Legal has spent more than $5 million on radio ads this year, with ads running in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Tennessee and Texas. Politico calls the “anti-white bigotry” ad “one of the most openly race-based spots of the cycle.”
When did racism against white people become OK?” the radio ad begins, according to Politico. “Joe Biden put white people last in line for Covid relief funds. Kamala Harris said disaster aid should go to nonwhite citizens first. Liberal politicians block access to medicine based on skin color. Progressive corporations, airlines, and universities all openly discriminate against white Americans. Racism is always wrong. The left’s anti-white bigotry must stop. We are all entitled to equal treatment under the law.”

Every bit of that is TRUE. What's the problem ?

When did racism against white people become OK?” the radio ad begins, according to Politico. “Joe Biden put white people last in line for Covid relief funds. Kamala Harris said disaster aid should go to nonwhite citizens first. Liberal politicians block access to medicine based on skin color. Progressive corporations, airlines, and universities all openly discriminate against white Americans. Racism is always wrong. The left’s anti-white bigotry must stop. We are all entitled to equal treatment under the law.”

Every bit of that is TRUE. What's the problem ?
Agree. There has been blatant racism against white people. Biden proudly declared that blacks should be first in line for the vaccine. First in line for therapeutics. First in line for prestigious government positions. And anyone who points out the blatant racism, such as I, is vilified - ironically - as being a racist.

For example, our Dem ex-governor (Maculiffe) proposed two pay scales for teachers: a higher one for blacks, and a lower one for whites. And then he said that anyone who is opposed is a racist.

Leftists have turned things so upside down that anyone who objects to racism against whites is labeled a racist. The only thing that is acceptable to leftists is for one to support racism in favor of blacks.

Hopefully, that begins to stop when the SCOTUS rules that race cannot be a factor in admissions decisions.

Of course these accusations are true. The meaning isn't where the import lies. The import is that this elevation of diversity has obliterated the military effectiveness as a fighting force.

if you read America first legal it says on the front page on the About page

The radical left is using its power inside and outside of the government to destroy our country. It is opening America’s borders, shutting down American energy, trying to take over American elections, and violating the fundamental civil rights of the American People.
-----------------------------------
Nothing is true!!
ALL of it is true. You are DUPED, and living in a dream world.

Biden, Harris, and Pelosi, should all be impeached, and removed from ever holding public office again. I don't know who is 4th in succession.

I think it might be Pat Leahy, president pro tempore of the Senate. But if Republicans can't even take a majority in the Senate at a time like this, I doubt there is much they can do. Neocon leadership is their problem. McConnell and McCarthy suck.

Forum List

Back