Anti-Vaxxers Tear Down Covid Testing Site In New York

Why should anyone not want someone to get a covid test?
1638270193768.png

~S~

Ok but getting a test isn't sticking a needle in someone's arm and it's not violence.

You are just trying to find a justification for the violence of people who you agree with.

You can't be happy with having the freedom to not be tested, you have to go out and take freedom to get tested from people who want it.

Liberty and freedom isn't just for those who agree with you.
Yeah, and you take freedom away from shop owners and people who want to live peacefully when you support riots by BLM and ANTIFA…

You only care about violence when it is about your agenda and hate it when it is against your agenda and love it when it is for you agenda…

Start complaining about all the riots that have ruined people lives or be called a hypocrite that you are!

I now know TWO people who got the boosters--the BOOSTERS--and got Covid.

Process that, Mac. Let's see you try. Because as ever, you are everything you accuse of others.
Even though the Op, Mac and many on the left will deny this but the vaccine does not prevent the contracting, spread or dying from the virus but of course the OP and Mac will lie and say it does…

I support people protesting. Peacefully. I don't have to agree with them to support their right to peacefully protest.

What I don't support is violence.

This violence hurts a lot of people. People who need to know if they have the virus so they can isolate themselves to not infect more people. You know, be responsible and care about your fellow human being.

But the anti vaxxers don't want to wear a mask, don't want to social distance, don't want to vaccinate and don't want to even let people know if they have the virus or not.

Why do the anti vaxxers want to keep spreading the virus by not even allowing people to be tested to know if they have the virus or not?

I just don't get it. The anti vaxxers don't want to do anything to fight the virus to preserve our nation and human life. They want to go even farther by making sure the virus stays alive to kill as many people as possible and do as much damage to our nation as possible.

When the Omicron variant arrives, tests may not detect it.

Bear in mind, this also varies from test to test, and from authority to authority, given how many cycles they are running the test.

Whenever I try to find that information out? I am never at liberty to know.

Ok but getting a test isn't sticking a needle in someone's arm and it's not violence.

You are just trying to find a justification for the violence of people who you agree with.

You can't be happy with having the freedom to not be tested, you have to go out and take freedom to get tested from people who want it.

Liberty and freedom isn't just for those who agree with you.

When the data collected from the tests are used to make policy by the STATE, and the guy that invented the test, who won a noble prize for inventing the tests, declared, Un-catogorically, because the tests DO NOT actually detect any virus at all, but only detect genetic pieces, and if you use these tests improperly, you cand find anything in anyone, or indeed, in anything. . .

. . . if the STATE, makes policy, based ON THAT? That, by proxy, makes testing itself, an act of violence by the state. That you do not understand this, I am not surprised.

Pathologized Totalitarianism 101​

". . . We are not “vaccine hesitant” or “anti-vax” or “Covid-denying conspiracy theorists.” We are millions of regular working-class people, people with principles, who value freedom, who are not prepared to go gently into the globalized, pathologized-totalitarian night. We no longer give the slightest shit whether our former friends and family members who have gone New Normal understand what this is. We do. We understand exactly what this is. It is a nascent form of totalitarianism, and we intend to kill it — or at least critically wound it — before it matures into a full-grown behemoth.

Now, I want to be absolutely clear. I am not advocating or condoning violence. But it is going to happen. It is happening already. Totalitarianism (even this “pathologized” version of it) is imposed on society and maintained with violence. Fighting totalitarianism inevitably entails violence. It is not my preferred tactic in the current circumstances, but it is unavoidable now that we’ve reached this stage, and it is important that those of us fighting this fight recognize that violence is a natural response to the violence (and the implicit threat of violence) that is being deployed against us by the New Normal authorities, and the masses they have whipped up into a fanatical frenzy.

It is also important (essential, I would argue) to make the violence of the New Normal visible, i.e., to frame this fight in political terms, and not in the pseudo-medical terms propagated by the official Covid narrative). This isn’t an academic argument over the existence, severity, or the response to a virus. This is a fight to determine the future of our societies.

This fact, above all, is what the global-capitalist ruling classes are determined to conceal. The roll-out of the New Normal will fail if it is perceived as political (i.e., a form of totalitarianism). It relies on our inability to see it as what it is. So it hides itself and the violence it perpetrates within a pseudo-medical official narrative, rendering itself immune to political opposition.

We need to deny it this perceptual redoubt, this hermeneutic hiding place. We need to make it show itself as what it is, a “pathologized” form of totalitarianism. In order to do that, we need to understand it … its internal logic, and its strengths, and weaknesses.. . . "

Bear in mind, this also varies from test to test, and from authority to authority, given how many cycles they are running the test.

Whenever I try to find that information out? I am never at liberty to know.

“Hello, America, you’ve been tricked, lied to, conned, and taken for a devastating ride. On the basis of fake science, the country was locked down.”

lol Mr B! ;)
that somehow Fauci , no more than a gub'mit incumbent w/ a history much like all the other useless incumbents, remains this pivotal God like figure is the real shocker to me

He seems to miss that he's speaking to the medical community , as well as the rest of the nation.

Anecdotally, many of us served through past pandemics, all of us were trained in infection control practices, inclusive of basic virology.

The majority of us were inoculated & tested more than the average Joe.

Many of us also endured exposures, had to have 'lab's done while we couch surfed waiting for results......

And all of the above learned from our mistakes.....

But we don't see that in Fauci , do we?

~S~

“Hello, America, you’ve been tricked, lied to, conned, and taken for a devastating ride. On the basis of fake science, the country was locked down.”

lol Mr B! ;)
that somehow Fauci , no more than a gub'mit incumbent w/ a history much like all the other useless incumbents, remains this pivotal God like figure is the real shocker to me

He seems to miss that he's speaking to the medical community , as well as the rest of the nation.

Anecdotally, many of us served through past pandemics, all of us were trained in infection control practices, inclusive of basic virology.

The majority of us were inoculated & tested more than the average Joe.

Many of us also endured exposures, had to have 'lab's done while we couch surfed waiting for results......

And all of the above learned from our mistakes.....

But we don't see that in Fauci , do we?

~S~
The fact that Fauci is still considered a go to expert by the MSM is proof enough our corporate media and government have ulterior motives that do not include protecting the public.

I support people protesting. Peacefully. I don't have to agree with them to support their right to peacefully protest.

What I don't support is violence.

This violence hurts a lot of people. People who need to know if they have the virus so they can isolate themselves to not infect more people. You know, be responsible and care about your fellow human being.

But the anti vaxxers don't want to wear a mask, don't want to social distance, don't want to vaccinate and don't want to even let people know if they have the virus or not.

Why do the anti vaxxers want to keep spreading the virus by not even allowing people to be tested to know if they have the virus or not?

I just don't get it. The anti vaxxers don't want to do anything to fight the virus to preserve our nation and human life. They want to go even farther by making sure the virus stays alive to kill as many people as possible and do as much damage to our nation as possible.

Can you blame them? What happened to "two weeks to flatten the curve?" We're now almost at 2 fucking years. It's time to end this bullshit and move on with life. With endless variants forthcoming, this will never end and democrats will continue to use it through 2022 to push mail in voting that stole one election and, if used again, is certain to steal more.

Can you blame them? What happened to "two weeks to flatten the curve?" We're now almost at 2 fucking years. It's time to end this bullshit and move on with life. With endless variants forthcoming, this will never end and democrats will continue to use it through 2022 to push mail in voting that stole one election and, if used again, is certain to steal more.

Two weeks to flatten the curve was a particular strategy used at the beginning of the pandemic.

Did you think it would all be over in two weeks you fucking retard?

Forum List

Back