Anti-Vaxxers Tear Down Covid Testing Site In New York

I don't know what it's like on your side of the pond, but I'm not being hyperbolic when I say that these people are crazed. Unless I know them personally, I avoid saying anything in public to them. They're now threatening the lives and children of school board members, health care workers and election officials & volunteers. And, of course, they think they're on some kind of holy mission against "evil" and are heavily armed. AND, they have their media poking at them and making them even angrier, 24/7/365. See: Carlson, Tucker, among others.

I ran out of adjectives a long time ago. We're in trouble.
I dont know any to be honest.Maybe they should set up support groups where normal people can help them rejoin the world.

You calling them "them" is a big part of the problem you intolerant shit.
mRaBkbN.jpg

Why are you calling them anti-vaxxers?

I'm not a liar.

These people tore down a covid testing site.
Some tore down a fraudulent operation. And, it may even have been lawful as the removal of a public nuisance.
All the "White" leaders of the world have cowardly bought into this Corona/Covid stuff, while Heroic 4 Black Presidents exposed the Covid Frauds and were murdered.

Some tore down a fraudulent operation. And, it may even have been lawful as the removal of a public nuisance.
All the "White" leaders of the world have cowardly bought into this Corona/Covid stuff, while Heroic 4 Black Presidents exposed the Covid Frauds and were murdered.
You people are fucking nuts

Tearing down 1 liar "testing" site is nothing.
In the mean time our glorious peoples leaders are conspiring to do far worse things:
At an upcoming confab of liars & murders they are saying “Voluntary mechanisms have not solved these challenges,” ...“a legally binding agreement between nations” would be “the best way” to address crises like the Covid-19 pandemic.
World Health Organization (WHO) members have agreed to create an international treaty governing future pandemic prevention and response as they meet in Geneva this week.

Plan to battle future pandemics in the making by WHO members​

Stick to the subject of the thread.

If you want to discuss whatever it is you are trying to use to change the subject of this thread, start your own thread about it.

THIS thread is about those anti vaxxers tearing down a covid testing site.

If you don't like that you don't have to reply.

Take whatever it is you want to use to change the subject to another thread topic you can't handle.

This one that you can't handle won't allow you to change the subject.

If you can't handle what some people you agree with do, be honest. No one should agree with other people 100% of the time. At least no one who has the ability of independent thought.

If this embarrasses you, maybe try a thread you agree with.

Otherwise, all you're doing is being the typical right wing cry baby.

You people are fucking nuts

I tried to read that person's first reply to my OP.

The person went off on something I didn't even read.

It's best to just scroll right by that crazy person's posts.

3 Posters revealed their negative mentality towards people that do not follow the lemmings, but I am not repeating their names.
It seems likely that these people submitted to the drug injections in order to save their lives in the current Babylon of Sodom/gomorrah, and like the mob that tried to break into Lot's house to impose their will on Lot's angelic guests, they have a similar urge towards everyone that has not capitulated to the mountains of lies and panic related to Corona/Covid.

Are they like Lot's wife, yearning for the wicked ways of the current Babylon-USA?

2 years of BS. Do this......Don't do that.......Show me your papers. WE ORDER YOU OR ELSE.

People are getting PISSED off.......2 flipped over a weak table. Mild compared to what has happened in this country. More need to tell them where to go on these passports and mandates. Glad some are standing up,.

2 years of BS. Do this......Don't do that.......Show me your papers. WE ORDER YOU OR ELSE.

People are getting PISSED off.......2 flipped over a weak table. Mild compared to what has happened in this country. More need to tell them where to go on these passports and mandates. Glad some are standing up,.
They CRASHED a covid testing site.

That's INSANE

Forum List

Back