Anti-vax Hillsong Church member Stephen Harmon, 34, dies of Covid

Another one bites the dust, but this one did it w/an interesting flair...he tweeted that ā€˜I got 99 problems but a vax ainā€™t oneā€™

I guess now he has no problems.

Covid-19 is no respecter of persons. The quicker folk realize this, the better off they'll be.
Do you carry a gun while you're out in public?

when he praised the trump admin for getting it done in historic fashion! great

iā€™m just glad you didnā€™t fall for the mistrust spread by the dems
He said nothing about Drumpf when he said to take the jab.

I didnt hear any Dems spreading mistrust about the vax, only about Drumpf and they turned out to be correct. The only people I heard spreading mistrust of the vax were illiterate repubs.

He said nothing about Drumpf when he said to take the jab.

I didnt hear any Dems spreading mistrust about the vax, only about Drumpf and they turned out to be correct. The only people I heard spreading mistrust of the vax were illiterate repubs.
i literally just posted a link for you to where he did.

geez itā€™s like you are willfully blind to this reality

i literally just posted a link for you to where he did.

geez itā€™s like you are willfully blind to this reality
If he said something good about Drumpf then I must not have seen it. When I saw him he said get the jab and nothing about Drumpf. You cant make me have heard something he never said while I was watching him.

If he said something good about Drumpf then I must not have seen it. When I saw him he said get the jab and nothing about Drumpf. You cant make me have heard something he never said while I was watching him.
i provide the link for you and his quote

Another one bites the dust, but this one did it w/an interesting flair...he tweeted that ā€˜I got 99 problems but a vax ainā€™t oneā€™

I guess now he has no problems.

Covid-19 is no respecter of persons. The quicker folk realize this, the better off they'll be.
I love their music (I can't believe you said that lol)

I watched Fauci say get the jab. No mention of Drumpf.
yeah that was in the link. The Doc was a big supporter of the trump vaccines. Like i said i am glad you didnā€™t fall for all the mistrust from the dems and xiden campaign

yeah that was in the link. The Doc was a big supporter of the trump vaccines. Like i said i am glad you didnā€™t fall for all the mistrust from the dems and xiden campaign
I didnt see your link. I saw Fauci say get the jab. When Drumpf was mentioned he totally avoided the subject. He obviously thinks Drumpf is a fucking idiot.

I didnt see your link. I saw Fauci say get the jab. When Drumpf was mentioned he totally avoided the subject. He obviously thinks Drumpf is a fucking idiot.
odd you replied to the post, it had the quote.

do you just reply to things and not even read what you are replying to?

that explains a lot reallyā€¦

odd you replied to the post, it had the quote.

do you just reply to things and not even read what you are replying to?

that explains a lot reallyā€¦
When dealing with stupid people such as yourself its best not to read their links. You dont want the stupid to rub off on you. Besides you didn't read your own link, why would you expect me to?

When dealing with stupid people such as yourself its best not to read their links. You dont want the stupid to rub off on you. Besides you didn't read your own link, why would you expect me to?
you didnā€™t have to even click the linkā€¦i quoted him in the body of my text.

stupid people tend to respond to stuff they donā€™t even bother reading.

This is now a voluntary pandemic.

Incredible that it has come to this.
Why? We've watched credibility with media AND government (sorry to repeat myself) plummet to record lows, and we've seen so much confusion in narratives online, why would you even be mildly surprised that millions of us would be willing to doubt the safety of an experimental vaccine? You aren't being logical.

Forum List

Back