Anti-vax Hillsong Church member Stephen Harmon, 34, dies of Covid

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Another one bites the dust, but this one did it w/an interesting flair...he tweeted that ā€˜I got 99 problems but a vax ainā€™t oneā€™

I guess now he has no problems.

Covid-19 is no respecter of persons. The quicker folk realize this, the better off they'll be.

Another one bites the dust, but this one did it w/an interesting flair...he tweeted that ā€˜I got 99 problems but a vax ainā€™t oneā€™

Covid-19 is no respecter of persons. The quicker folk realize this, the better off they'll be.
One nurse mentioned that the hard core deniers would die believing the virus was a hoax

I need more proof than a liberal rag saying he died of Covid.

Just because you get your news out of your ass doesnt mean everyone else does.

"Experts say"....I was right, you pulled out of your ass.

ScientistsSez.jpg

Since 99% of the covid deaths are unvaxxed people thats not just a correct assumption, its a fact backed by science.
There are things called FACTORS.
This person could have died from the vaccine. This person could have still caught covid. Could have still died.
You dont know. You just want to keep up the fear campaign.

why are so many in the african- american community, so fearful of the vaccine?

Forum List

Back