Anti-vax Hillsong Church member Stephen Harmon, 34, dies of Covid

"That 99% goes back to when people weren't vaccinated."

No it doesn't. It goes back to when they started giving the vax.

Right. So very, very few vaccinated, and NO ONE in the first three weeks. It's still barely a full picture.

So did she not take it? did you not? Because Trump has been saying to take it.....actually despite her saying that, she was one of the first people in line to take the Trump vaccine
Actually Harris got the Moderna. (The same one I got) Had nothing to do with that fucking idiot Drumpf.

"Vice President-elect Kamala Harris received the first dose of the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine live on television on Tuesday in Washington, DC, and urged Americans to get vaccinated for the virus.
"That was easy," Harris said after receiving the shot in her left arm. "Thank you. I barely felt it."
"I want to encourage everyone to get the vaccine. It is relatively painless. It happens really quickly. It is safe," Harris said."

Actually Harris got the Moderna. (The same one I got) Had nothing to do with that fucking idiot Drumpf.

"Vice President-elect Kamala Harris received the first dose of the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine live on television on Tuesday in Washington, DC, and urged Americans to get vaccinated for the virus.
"That was easy," Harris said after receiving the shot in her left arm. "Thank you. I barely felt it."
"I want to encourage everyone to get the vaccine. It is relatively painless. It happens really quickly. It is safe," Harris said."
um sure it did…his admin had to approve it

Maybe because it didn't happen to you and yours. Maybe you are not of a group used like guinea pigs over and over again by white Mengeles.
Look, you're obese most likely with severe diabetes so I get why you'd be scared of a disease that kills a minuet percentage of people it infects. You can't expect healthy people to share your fears.

"no President...ever approves a vaccine, let alone is the only person"

There were a lot of first with the fat orange cheeto. The fact that he would approve a vaccine was a very real possibility.
hahaha maybe to tin foil conspiracy nut jobs.

It's obvious Harris was clearly spreading mistrust.....and fearmongering for political gain.

Do you think that sort of thing is why some aren't getting the vaccine today?

Maybe because it didn't happen to you and yours. Maybe you are not of a group used like guinea pigs over and over again by white Mengeles.
Well I am African-American....but, don't let your prejudice get in the way of your posting

It's obvious Harris was clearly spreading mistrust.....and fearmongering for political gain.
You call it spreading mistrust. I call sound advice. I would have never taken a shot Drumpf had any part of.
Drumpf isnt a doctor. He is a fucking idiot.
Drumpf is the same idiot that suggested injecting disinfectants like bleach and Isopropyl alcohol into the body.

Globalists and Communists, and the media they control. Many in our own government. It is a power grab. It is about control and people like you that are so easily manipulated.
Ok, so can you explain why then Japan banned fans from the Olympics and how that fits into your narrative?

He did for me. I didnt get the shot until he gave it the green light.
um...he doesn't green light vaccines or drugs...nobody at NIH does.

With that said, he did have a lot of praise for Trump Admin getting the vaccines out

"
"Operation Warp Speed will go down historically as a highly successful endeavor, which allowed us to do things with regard to the timing of it and the effectiveness of it in a way that a few years ago people never would have imagined ...," he said. "It was a combination, of the fundamental basic science science that was done right here at the NIH [National Institutes of Health], as well as places that were funded by the NIH and by the Department of Defense and other government agencies. That, plus the creative initiative of Operation Warp Speed, made this possible.

"A lot of credit goes to the administration, particularly to [Health and Human Services] Secretary Alex Azar, as well as the Department of Defense, starting off with Secretary Mark Esper and his colleagues at DOD."

Forum List

Back