UN Takes over Salt Lake City UT 2020 07/21/2021

Utah republicans are the biggest band of squish RINO sellouts this side of the MN GOP.

2 days ago the Salt Lake City Mayor announced that Racism is a public health issue. Last Week Blinken invited the UN in to "monitor" racism.

We've been warning you.

Sorry, I would have had to drop that bitch like a sack of bad potatoes. Don't you dare tell me you are on international territory and denying me my rights unless you can produce the treaty between the USA and the UN giving up that land and property over to the UN free of all representation, taxation, etc.

Better get the UN in there to pick your ass up and take you to the hospital.

Now you know the real difference between Trump and Biden. Biden is responsible for all of this--- there is absolutely NO provision in the Constitution for turning over US sovereignty to a foreign power ON US SOIL.

bag-of-potatoes-clipart-3.jpg

2 days ago the Salt Lake City Mayor announced that Racism is a public health issue. Last Week Blinken invited the UN in to "monitor" racism.
Mendenhall is a turbo-moonbat....SLC mayors get elected primarily on the strength of two neighborhoods: Sugarhouse, and the University area....All overloaded with leftist freaks.

That said, the republicans aren't much better...Even Mike Lee has been bought out by Silicon Valley.

Sorry, I would have had to drop that bitch like a sack of bad potatoes. Don't you dare tell me you are on international territory and denying me my rights unless you can produce the treaty between the USA and the UN giving up that land and property over to the UN free of all representation, taxation, etc.

Better get the UN in there to pick your ass up and take you to the hospital.

Now you know the real difference between Trump and Biden. Biden is responsible for all of this--- there is absolutely NO provision in the Constitution for turning over US sovereignty to a foreign power ON US SOIL.

View attachment 516313

It actually ( of course) started with Obambi and his signature on the Kigali Principles :( That "Treaty" (never ratified by the Senate) gave the UN "permission" to come into a Nation "to protect" it's Citizens if need be.

It actually ( of course) started with Obambi and his signature on the Kigali Principles :( That "Treaty" (never ratified by the Senate) gave the UN "permission" to come into a Nation "to protect" it's Citizens if need be.

Not buying this bullshit.
  1. Any foreign power moving in to another country to usurp rights and territory is the nice definition of an act of war. Is the UN flag flying outside that building to establish it as not being American soil?
  2. Did the city of Salt Lake agree to turn over some of its property and building over to a foreign power to act as a sovereign power on US soil? The Salt Lake City counsel should be arrested and charged.
  3. Did Obumma or some other faction of the federal government turn over soverignty to another power on US soil? They should be impeached, arrested and charged as an enemy combatant.
  4. Does Biden approve of this and is doing nothing to stop/undo this? The GOP should be impeaching him as we speak.
Foreign governments have embassies in our country: that is as far as it goes. If an elected official went farther than this without legislative action based on the approval and consent of the represented people, then that is a salacious and impeachable offense of treason.

Frankly, I hope some people come along with a tank and just bulldoze that building to the ground with the UN inside: the UN is not even a country and has NO jurisdiction to supersede US laws, or territory here, and if anyone tells you otherwise, they deserve to be shot as a traitor.

The Constitution does not provide for the federal government to give up part of its own rights and land to a foreign power to supersede America's own legal jurisdiction and sovereignty within its own borders OVER ITS OWN PEOPLE.

I consent to be governed by my elected, representative, constitutional government, NOT THE U.N.

Not buying this bullshit.
  1. Any foreign power moving in to another country to usurp rights and territory is the nice definition of an act of war. Is the UN flag flying outside that building to establish it as not being American soil?
  2. Did the city of Salt Lake agree to turn over some of its property and building over to a foreign power to act as a sovereign power on US soil? The Salt Lake City counsel should be arrested and charged.
  3. Did Obumma or some other faction of the federal government turn over soverignty to another power on US soil? They should be impeached, arrested and charged as an enemy combatant.
  4. Does Biden approve of this and is doing nothing to stop/undo this? The GOP should be impeaching him as we speak.
Foreign governments have embassies in our country: that is as far as it goes. If an elected official went farther than this without legislative action based on the approval and consent of the represented people, then that is a salacious and impeachable offense of treason.

Frankly, I hope some people come along with a tank and just bulldoze that building to the ground with the UN inside: the UN is not even a country and has NO jurisdiction to supersede US laws, or territory here, and if anyone tells you otherwise, they deserve to be shot as a traitor.

The Constitution does not provide for the federal government to give up part of its own rights and land to a foreign power to supersede America's own legal jurisdiction and sovereignty within its own borders OVER ITS OWN PEOPLE.

I consent to be governed by my elected, representative, constitutional government, NOT THE U.N.

Obambi

The Kigali Principles on the Protection of Civilians​

Biden

Blinken Invites the U.N. to Investigate America​

Salt Lake City Mayor (Dem)

Racism is a public health crisis, Salt Lake City leaders declare​

The Secretary of State welcomes the Human Rights Council that includes Cuba, China and Russia to opine on systemic racism in the U.S.​

Yep. No doubt about it, Biddum's Sect of State is mad and needs removed pronto as well as the mayor and counsel of Salt Lake if they think that:
  1. That we need Cuba, China and Russia to opine on our minor problems when they can't even deal with theirs.
  2. That racism even is a serious problem in this country.
  3. That the UN is going to do anything to fix racism. Where have they fixed it anywhere in Europe without simply oppressing people to suppress the expression of it.
  4. That racism became this glaring problem 70 years after the end of segregation.
  5. Without first realizing that the largest source of racism in America today begins and ends with Blacks!

Mendenhall is a turbo-moonbat....SLC mayors get elected primarily on the strength of two neighborhoods: Sugarhouse, and the University area....All overloaded with leftist freaks.

That said, the republicans aren't much better...Even Mike Lee has been bought out by Silicon Valley.

She really is a nut bag.

Forum List

Back