Anti-vax Hillsong Church member Stephen Harmon, 34, dies of Covid

hahah maybe, but what I did pay attention to was what was said...not the title someone gave it.
Harris was against the vaccine ONLY approved by Trump.
I think the quote is "If the public health professionals, if Doctor Fauci , if the doctors tell us we should take it, i'll be the first on line. But if Donald Trump tells us to take it, i'm not taking it"

Another one bites the dust, but this one did it w/an interesting flair...he tweeted that ‘I got 99 problems but a vax ain’t one’

I guess now he has no problems.

Covid-19 is no respecter of persons. The quicker folk realize this, the better off they'll be.
What a shame.

So the vaccine isn't safe is what you are saying?
Just the opposite. I go with what Harris said
"If the public health professionals, if Doctor Fauci , if the doctors tell us we should take it, i'll be the first on line. But if Donald Trump tells us to take it, i'm not taking it"

Harris was against the vaccine ONLY approved by Trump.
I think the quote is "If the public health professionals, if Doctor Fauci , if the doctors tell us we should take it, i'll be the first on line. But if Donald Trump tells us to take it, i'm not taking it"
That literally makes no sense what so ever...the President, no President...ever approves a vaccine, let alone is the only person....just stop...we know what she was doing...spreading mistrust for political gain.

Just the opposite. I go with what Harris said
"If the public health professionals, if Doctor Fauci , if the doctors tell us we should take it, i'll be the first on line. But if Donald Trump tells us to take it, i'm not taking it"
So did she not take it? did you not? Because Trump has been saying to take it.....actually despite her saying that, she was one of the first people in line to take the Trump vaccine

Hmm.
Hmmm.

"Free West Media frequently reports conspiracy theories related to Election fraud during the 2020 election Majority of US voters believe the 2020 presidential election was rigged, and constant Covid-19 denialism such as The developing Orwellian Covid terminology and Confusion about Covid-19 deaths is intentional, says German doctor. Free West Media also relies on poor sources to support their claims, such as Steven Crowder. In general, the news is reported with a strong right-leaning bias and is not always factual."

"Founded in 2016, Free West Media is a conservative media outlet that claims to aim to present broad and unbiased daily coverage of European and worldwide news from a western perspective. According to their about page, “The people of Europe are revolting. They reject the old parties that have ruled for decades, and they demand access to propaganda-free news reports. In Germany, this mistrust in old-time’s media manifests itself most clearly in the German slogan “Lügenpresse The domain appears to originate from Sweden..”"

Its a history of being experimented on and receiving substandard and racist care. Are you sure youre Black? This is common knowledge amongst Black people.

Part of American history the Right doesn't want taught.

That literally makes no sense what so ever...the President, no President...ever approves a vaccine, let alone is the only person....just stop...we know what she was doing...spreading mistrust for political gain.
"no President...ever approves a vaccine, let alone is the only person"

There were a lot of first with the fat orange cheeto. The fact that he would approve a vaccine was a very real possibility.

Forum List

Back