Anti-vax Hillsong Church member Stephen Harmon, 34, dies of Covid

"Experts say"....I was right, you pulled out of your ass.

View attachment 516339
perhaps you didn't bother to read the attributions in the article? Your peculiar brand of science denial does not really hold water--but I guess it sounds good~

The vast majority of people being hospitalized with COVID and dying from the disease haven't been fully vaccinated, according to public health officials. More than 97% of hospitalizations from COVID right now are of unvaccinated people, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention, said Friday, adding: "There is a clear message that is coming through: This is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated." In early July, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the president's chief medical advisor, told CBS that 99.2% of COVID deaths are now in unvaccinated people.

In Texas, 99.5% of people who died from COVID from February through July 14 weren't vaccinated, per the Texas Tribune's reporting on preliminary data from the Texas Department of State Health Services. (Vaccines became available to adults in the state at the end of March. At-risk people were able to get them sooner.) In southern Missouri, an area that leads the nation as a delta variant hot spot, "almost every COVID-19 patient in Springfield's hospitals is unvaccinated," the Atlantic reported. The dozen or so that were vaccinated, according to the report, were elderly or immunocompromised -- people for whom studies have shown vaccines are likely not as effective.

perhaps you didn't bother to read the attributions in the article? Your peculiar brand of science denial does not really hold water--but I guess it sounds good~

The vast majority of people being hospitalized with COVID and dying from the disease haven't been fully vaccinated, according to public health officials. More than 97% of hospitalizations from COVID right now are of unvaccinated people, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention, said Friday, adding: "There is a clear message that is coming through: This is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated." In early July, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the president's chief medical advisor, told CBS that 99.2% of COVID deaths are now in unvaccinated people.

In Texas, 99.5% of people who died from COVID from February through July 14 weren't vaccinated, per the Texas Tribune's reporting on preliminary data from the Texas Department of State Health Services. (Vaccines became available to adults in the state at the end of March. At-risk people were able to get them sooner.) In southern Missouri, an area that leads the nation as a delta variant hot spot, "almost every COVID-19 patient in Springfield's hospitals is unvaccinated," the Atlantic reported. The dozen or so that were vaccinated, according to the report, were elderly or immunocompromised -- people for whom studies have shown vaccines are likely not as effective.
The CDC hasn't been credible on this dumpster fire since....EVER.

But let's say that's true -which I do not....What's the death rate measured against the "cases" that scaremongers like you keep throwing around every day?

ScientistsSez.jpg

I'm Black. White racism is the exact reason I hesitated getting the jab. I know what I have been told by every unvaccinated Black person I talk to.
i am too…i just don’t understand what happened at Tuskegee as a legit reason today

i’m sure it’s more…i’m asking what it is. i don’t understand the mistrust by such a large percentage
Its a history of being experimented on and receiving substandard and racist care. Are you sure youre Black? This is common knowledge amongst Black people.

Forum List

Back