Anti-vax Hillsong Church member Stephen Harmon, 34, dies of Covid

Its a history of being experimented on and receiving substandard and racist care. Are you sure youre Black? This is common knowledge amongst Black people.

yes Joe Xiden i’m sure i’m black and well aware of the history…but i am talking about right now, today, a vaccine that was developed and nobody was experimented on that was a volunteer, and people of all races and nations are taking

Anti-vax Hillsong Church member Stephen Harmon, 34, dies of Covid​

Another one bites the dust

There goes MarxATL again celebrating dead people, no doubt functionally brain-dead idiots who deserved to die because someone didn't want to be vaccinated. Meantime, most all the world's problems are due to people refusing to get a vasectomy, doing what they want with their bodies and over-populating the planet.

Never mind that only 2,900 people aged 34 have died of Covid-- so they say --or about 0.00000859 % of the population, or about 1 in every 116,000 people, statistically insignificant and a rate so low, it is even hard to compare it to anything, but for sure, you have a far better chance of dying from: genital prolapse, bullimia nervosa, pneumoconiosis, acute hepatitis C, Zeka or Ebola virus, or an intestinal nematode.

1627061819891.png

yes Joe Xiden i’m sure i’m black and well aware of the history…but i am talking about right now, today, a vaccine that was developed and nobody was experimented on that was a volunteer, and people of all races and nations are taking
So if you're well aware of the history and you're really Black, why do you ask such a clueless question?

There are things called FACTORS.
This person could have died from the vaccine. This person could have still caught covid. Could have still died.
You dont know. You just want to keep up the fear campaign.
Covid-19 caused a 57% increase in 2020 deaths in the USA regardless of how many times you claim other causes!
WeeklyExcessDeaths.png

I just hope that this guy was never in contact with young children or other people who are unable to be vaccinated. He chose his fate for himself.

People who unfortunately feel that they want to stop living should either shoot themselves or jump off of a cliff or bridge. These options are quicker, less painfull, less expensive than lingering in a hospital and sticking your relatives with the bills, and you won't be taking up a hospital bed that is needed by others.

You asked a dumb question because you didnt get an answer to your first dumb question?
I am sorry....I don't think asking why people aren't getting the vaccine is a dumb question.

Geez man...I don't disagree that mistrust is part of the problem....but if it's distrust over the history you highlighted...well that sounds like a scapgoat....i mean I admit that it's not helpful that folks like Harris and Xiden spread mistrust about it during 2020...folks like Cuomo literally suggesting people would be lab rats...didn't help....but my goodness...is that the only reasons? The vaccine has been out now, worldwide for months....

I am sorry....I don't think asking why people aren't getting the vaccine is a dumb question.

Geez man...I don't disagree that mistrust is part of the problem....but if it's distrust over the history you highlighted...well that sounds like a scapgoat....i mean I admit that it's not helpful that folks like Harris and Xiden spread mistrust about it during 2020...folks like Cuomo literally suggesting people would be lab rats...didn't help....but my goodness...is that the only reasons? The vaccine has been out now, worldwide for months....
You asked why Black people were not getting the vaccine and you claim to be Black. As a Black person that means you are either dumb or were never taught your history.

It's not a scapegoat, its a reason. Big difference. If someone is kicking me in the ass daily and then they suddenly give me a lollipop instead I am going to be very suspicious of that lollipop.

Never mind that only 2,900 people aged 34 have died of Covid-- so they say --or about 0.00000859 % of the population, or about 1 in every 116,000 people, statistically insignificant and a rate so low, it is even hard to compare it to anything, but for sure, you have a far better chance of dying from: genital prolapse, bullimia nervosa, pneumoconiosis, acute hepatitis C, Zeka or Ebola virus, or an intestinal nematode.
Funny, the same number of people died on 9-11 as you had 34 year olds dying of COVID. Yet one was taken seriously for over a decade, while you think we should ignore it now.

They were running around like chicken little when their handlers frightened them with Ebola. It just depends on the narrative.
I remember they predicted millions dying from Ebola, because Obama didn't cut off travel from Africa. Instead of a travel ban, Obama limited entry to a few airports where he set up screening of incoming passengers.

And you're right. Their reaction all depends on who's running the show at the time.

Forum List

Back