Anti-maskers being forced to dig graves for coronavirus victims as punishment

If Osama bin Laden were alive today, he would be grinning from ear to ear and cheering on the anti-maskers. They are playing a major role in piling up more dead Western bodies than he could ever dream of doing. Al Quada and ISIS love this. They don't have to do anything. Just sit back, have their tea, and watch while the Western infidels kill off their own kind. In the name of "freedom," of course.

If the founders were alive today, they'd likely be hanging two thirds of congress for treason. Heh heh.

People who refuse to obey the laws in a We the People republican representative constitutional democracy are the equivalent of marxists of the left and authoritarians of the right

You do realize, of course, that here in the United States, the Constitution is the highest law; and that it explicitly affirms certain rights,and prohibits government from violating these rights. Among these rights are freedom of assembly and freedom of religion—rights which, in many jurisdictions, governments are blatantly violating under the guise of the #CoronaHoax2020.

Here, in California, you can now be considered and treated as a criminal for going to church.

Now who are the real criminals here—those who dare to exercise their explicitly-affirmed Constitutional rights; or the subhuman pieces of shit who are abusing government power in order to violate these rights, in blatant violation of this nation's highest law?

That one seems completely Anti American.

And how many of those that died were anti-maskers or got infected because they weren't wearing one? Perhaps they are at fault for their own deaths.

This is why measures like this are entirely unfair. There's no way of knowing if an anti-masker actually made anyone sick and there's no way of knowing if the infected person didn't get infected due to a lapse in practicing anti-infection protocol, such as forgetting to put gloves on at the grocery store.

This is nothing short of state-enforced moral imperative.

Absent any answers, why not act like a respectful, patriotic American (or Brit, or other) and put on a mask and gloves? Is it too much to ask that everyone act with respect and common decency toward their fellows?

If Osama bin Laden were alive today, he would be grinning from ear to ear and cheering on the anti-maskers. They are playing a major role in piling up more dead Western bodies than he could ever dream of doing. Al Quada and ISIS love this. They don't have to do anything. Just sit back, have their tea, and watch while the Western infidels kill off their own kind. In the name of "freedom," of course.

If the founders were alive today, they'd likely be hanging two thirds of congress for treason. Heh heh.

Congress? Try the executive branch and their russian compatriots. the "founders" are long, long dead, and they were only a small fraction of Americans in the first place.

Absent any answers, why not act like a respectful, patriotic American (or Brit, or other) and put on a mask and gloves?

You do realize that the Brits (as represented here by Tainted Tommy and Oz and the Orchestra) represent the degenerate ideology against which the great men who founded this country were rebelling in order to do so, right? To speak of what it takes to be a patriotic American, and what it takes to be a patriotic Brit, in this manner, is deeply insulting to any true American.

Is it too much to ask that everyone act with respect and common decency toward their fellows?

Common decency and respect absolutely DOES NOT include demanding that other people comply with the unreasonable and irrational dictates of government-based criminal filth seeking to illegally seize and abuse unjustifiable power over us. Ignorant, compliant sheep such a yourself are an embarrassment to all true Americans.

They would hang Trump and Barr then Pence.

...our republican representative government...
What's that? Explain, please. Thanks!
No, you can look it up, because you were taught this several times in school and university. The exercise will be good for you. If you cannot comment on the OP, then you are trolling.

So, uh...you got nothin, then? Are they just words that you regurgitate? They are, aren't they? Heh heh.
So are you trolling, part of the trophy generation where you get things given to you have not earned? You really do not understand our representative republican government and how it operates. No trophy for you, my friend.

So are you trolling

No, huh uh. I'm asking you to explain what you meant by ''our republican representative government.'' Typically, we support claims that we make. That's how functional debate works.

Either you can or you can't. Pick one. We'll wait.

And how many of those that died were anti-maskers or got infected because they weren't wearing one? Perhaps they are at fault for their own deaths.

This is why measures like this are entirely unfair. There's no way of knowing if an anti-masker actually made anyone sick and there's no way of knowing if the infected person didn't get infected due to a lapse in practicing anti-infection protocol, such as forgetting to put gloves on at the grocery store.

Its your state, your national government, you'd expect those you voted in, to make whatever policy to protect you. That's democracy.

You still have not got your head around 'Virus/Pandemic'.
The 170,000 Americans dead from Corona did not all go to Wuhan and return with it. It was spread by perhaps a few people who had come in contact with people who themselves may never have been to Wuhan but came in contact with someone who had.

Only by restricting movement, and wearing protection can the spread be brought under some control before a vaccine that must be enforced is administered.

You're arguing against a point I am not making. I am not making the point that the mask mandate is wrong or excessive, I am making the point that punishing people for the deaths - for which the state has no idea they are actually guilty of - is excessive.

If there is a government mandate to wear a mask in public then cite them for not wearing a mask if they are not wearing one. But you cannot punish them for the deaths of infected people when you have no idea how those people got infected. In essence, these anti-maskers are not being punished for their actions per se, they are being punished for an ideal.

It is the same principle by which anti-firearm people operate here in the U.S.. They don't share or identify with the ideal of gun ownership for defense or hunting or target shooting and competition so, because of the actions of a few, they wish to punish all gun owners by painting gun ownership in general as immoral. It's not so much they wish to reduce firearm deaths, they wish to destroy an ideal.

And no, it is not my intention to steer the topic to gun control. I merely use this as an example.
Don't think of it like that.

I think about it the way I think about things. That's who I am.

I'm sure they don't send them to prison on a single offence even in Indonesia. So it seems their serial offenders.
Prisoners are required to do all sorts of work and if authorities require them to dig graves so what?
The fact that seeing the extend of Corona can have on communities will help educate them, I see as nothing but a plus. They are criminals don't forget and have lost their right to liberty and their rights thereof.

Criminals have forfeited their right to liberty and other things but calling or considering someone who violates a mask mandate a criminal is a bit of a stretch.

As I said, it is state-enforced moral imperative which is not that far removed from state religion.

This is what the dupe sliced, " So are you trolling, part of the trophy generation where you get things given to you have not earned? You really do not understand our representative republican government and how it operates. No trophy for you, my friend. ", so that he could troll.
So are you trolling
No, huh uh. I'm asking you to explain what you meant by ''our republican representative government.'' Typically, we support claims that we make. That's how functional debate works. Either you can or you can't. Pick one. We'll wait.
You want me to lecture you on a term you learned in the fifth grade and almost every American citizen of any race, color, origin, religion, etc., can answer. Nope.

You want me to lecture you on a term you learned in the fifth grade and almost every American citizen of any race, color, origin, religion, etc., can answer. Nope.

Huh uh. I only asked that you explain what ''our republican representative government'' is. You made a claim. Support it. That's what men do.

Are you going to or not?

Come on, Jake. Show us all how smart you are. We like to learn.

Huh uh. I only asked that you explain what ''our republican representative government'' is. You made a claim. Support it. That's what men do.

Are you going to or not?

Come on, Jake. Show us all how smart you are. We like to learn.
Your type has been sufficiently ansswered. :rofl:

What a fantastic idea. It might even educate these idiots and help them to reform their anti-social deviancy. I think it could work anywhere as a form of community service involved in any punishment.

What a great idea, Tommy! Why don't you go dig some graves to bury bodies infected with Covid-19. That'll teach you to cherish your freedom of choice! Maybe you'll even pick it up off the caskets full of the bug!

Absent any answers, why not act like a respectful, patriotic American (or Brit, or other) and put on a mask and gloves? Is it too much to ask that everyone act with respect and common decency toward their fellows?

Not the point. This is not about the right or wrong of mask use or lack thereof. The point is, they're being punished for pandemic deaths that they are most likely not responsible for.

Forum List

Back