Anti-maskers being forced to dig graves for coronavirus victims as punishment

Ah well. I don't blame you for scurrying. I'm a bad man, boy. Heh heh.

Ah well. I'm gonna go out and finish up installing new weatherstrip on my vette.

A bad boy? You are a laugh.

You remind me of the sensibility of the anti-maskers who were silly enough to get caught.

People who refuse to wear masks should be punished. If not this way, what is another?

Citations, fines, etc. You know, like with most other misdemeanors.

No. Punishments must be much more stringent, as these people are a threat to society. They have been adequately warned.

I don't believe it's been definitively concluded that not wearing a mask is a "threat to society". Besides, this virus will run its course whether we wear masks and gloves or not. The only question is: how long will it take?

These pandemic protocols will only delay the inevitable. They can't expect us to wear masks indefinitely. Sooner or later they'll have to drop the mandate or people will just get tired of it and chuck them anyway. When they do, the virus will still be there and we'll start seeing people getting sick again. And even if at some point we start actually seeing a drop in cases and it looks like it's gone, cases will start again at some point after we drop the protocols.

None of this is to say that they shouldn't enforce protocols. But, nature has had millions and millions of years of practice at virus replication and survival and we need to be realistic in our approach.

No. Punishments must be much more stringent, as these people are a threat to society. They have been adequately warned.
Fortunately you fascists are constrained by personal freedoms and you can't make everyone do your bidding
and wind up digging graves whether they had anything to do with a particular person's death or not.

It's amazing how thin the veneer of civility is on these people who've popped up here to identify themselves
as one of those who want to make others suffer because they dared to not live in their filthy useless masks.

YOU are the threat to society, fascist bitch! You like Indonesia so much? Go take up residency there.
See how much you like it then.

And how many of those that died were anti-maskers or got infected because they weren't wearing one? Perhaps they are at fault for their own deaths.

This is why measures like this are entirely unfair. There's no way of knowing if an anti-masker actually made anyone sick and there's no way of knowing if the infected person didn't get infected due to a lapse in practicing anti-infection protocol, such as forgetting to put gloves on at the grocery store.

This is nothing short of state-enforced moral imperative.
These miserable fascists aren't interested in hearing facts or common sense. They want their pound of flesh
because they want everyone to be a servile butt kissing slave like they are.
Masks are a sign of compliance and capitulation more than a safety precaution and it enrages these tiny minded people that someone might actually be thinking for themselves.

Dig your own graves, you fat miserable authoritarian pricks! Then crawl in and pull the dirt over you
and hurry up and leave us alone.

What a fantastic idea. It might even educate these idiots and help them to reform their anti-social deviancy. I think it could work anywhere as a form of community service involved in any punishment.
well in a perverted way it makes sense the only people healthy enough to dig graves would be the ones who did not wear a mask

What a fantastic idea. It might even educate these idiots and help them to reform their anti-social deviancy. I think it could work anywhere as a form of community service involved in any punishment.
Well Tommy you are welcome to move to that country but here in the States we are free to be stupid even if I disagree with the anti-mask crowd...

Are there not some fools here, who think wearing a mask in contravenous to good health and a violation of civil liberties. What fools.

StalinSmile.jpg

Masks do not do shit and get wet with saliva and increase the chance of the impairing the user's health.

Long term mask wearing causes bacterial infections of the Upper Respiratory tract. And if they are not dawned and removed properly they cause infections far more than not wearing one.

Dr's in surgeries use them to keep them from pushing droplets of infection into paitents while they are operating. They then dispose of them never touching their faces. Your average person puts on and takes off a mask 30 times in a day touching the outside of the mask and then touching their eyes, mouth, and nose.... The primary rout of infection is hand to face. This is never taught to people and why mask use is BS.

And the masks are used in a closed theater with negative pressurization.

Mask are a placebo and a symbol of submission.

Forcing people to dig graves is STUPID but serves the purpose of socalist [sic] control mongers in socalist [sic] governments...

I think it is obvious to anyone who hasn't drunk deeply of the totalitarian Flavor Aid, that one primary motive behind the #CoronaHoax2020, was to give criminals in government an excuse to seize more and more power, and to impose more and more unrighteous dominion over the lives and activities of the people over whom they wish to rule.

In spite of their attempts to paint this as being in any way about protecting anyone's health, you can see it in both Tainted Tommy's and Oz and the Orchestra's posts here, in this thread, that what they are truly interested in has nothing to do with fighting any alleged disease, but with having government impose more and more control over the people. Both of them have even made blatantly-Orwellian uses of the word “freedom”, in order to justify destroying it under the guise of protecting it.

This is about freedom and the deep states efforts to curtail your right to doe [sic] and your right to kill your neighbours.​
In the case of a Pandemic your freedom depends on everybody complying with the law getting vacinated [sic] (when it comes) & wearing a face mask. All governments first duty is to protect its people, its people must comply - we are all at war with this virus.​

…or, as Orwell put it…

“War is peace!”
“Freedom of slavery!”
“Ignorance is strength!”
Your freedom is your democratic right to vote in those you want to represent you, speak on your behalf, reach decisions on your behalf. If they decide under unprecedented circumstances having had access to the best medical advice that wearing a mask has ANY effect, even if it saves only ONE LIFE then you are duty bound to wear it.
Then that one life can also continue to enjoy the freedoms you demand.

Civilized people use small backhoes to dig graves.
"Civilized people use small backhoes to dig graves".

That would have worked wonders when the Allies liberated Belson, and found tens of thousands of decaying corpses.

Indonesia happens to be a very warm country and according to Islamic tradition the dead must be buried within three days. The probable reason they are making prisoners dig graves is because of a surge in deaths caused by Corona that their normal services can't cope with.

Gawd Its like teaching primary school kids!

Pray tell why hasnt virus disappeared in masking states
Cos its not a cure!!!

If the experts think it can help reduce the spread, - fine wear a mask.
If at some future date they decide actually face masks had zero effect then that's fine too - nothing lost!

In gambling we'd call it 'hedging your bets'.
So its not working...got it

Civilized people use small backhoes to dig graves.
"Civilized people use small backhoes to dig graves".

That would have worked wonders when the Allies liberated Belson, and found tens of thousands of decaying corpses.

Indonesia happens to be a very warm country and according to Islamic tradition the dead must be buried within three days. The probable reason they are making prisoners dig graves is because of a surge in deaths caused by Corona that their normal services can't cope with.

Gawd Its like teaching primary school kids!
Such a warm and lovely place that it beats and castrates teens for making fun of their religion. Attacks Buddhist temples and treats women like shit. Let the dead bury the dead.

Forum List

Back